TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Holy Fatness.

I don't remember what thread it was in, but I mentioned to someone that I've lost a lot of weight. Here is the proof.

This is what I looked like around '99/2000:

Grouppic.jpg

The way I look now is in my sig, of course.

So, feel free to make fun of my former bloated ass.

Dames

Guest Sandman9000

::Mocks Dames' bloated ass, per orders::

But like I told you over AIM, anyone who doesn't gain weight during college has an eating disorder, plain and simple.

Course, you could make an argument that anyone who gains an extreme amount of weight in college also has an eating disorder, but shut up. The burgers were good. Fuck you.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Wow,

Who knew you wore blue shirts, drank Heinie, and were white.

...How times have changed.

My, My, how times have changed.

Guest Muddy Wishkah
Wow,

LOL!

Guest Lightning Flik
Wow,

...you mean he pulled of a Michael Jackson transformation in reverse? :huh:

...ok, ok. Bad joke. :P

Guest bob_barron
Course, you could make an argument that anyone who gains an extreme amount of weight in college also has an eating disorder, but shut up. The burgers were good. Fuck you.

I actually lost weight my first year of college. I don't know how it happened

Guest Gathering Moss
Course, you could make an argument that anyone who gains an extreme amount of weight in college also has an eating disorder, but shut up.  The burgers were good.  Fuck you.

I put on twenty pounds in college, LOL!

I thought you were 14? LOL!

Guest Sandman9000
Course, you could make an argument that anyone who gains an extreme amount of weight in college also has an eating disorder, but shut up.  The burgers were good.  Fuck you.

There's gotta be a joke in there about the exchange rate between Canada and U.S., but I'm too tired to make it.

Guest Shaved Bear
::Mocks Dames' bloated ass, per orders::

But like I told you over AIM, anyone who doesn't gain weight during college has an eating disorder, plain and simple.

ive lost 45 lbs this year, my freshman year of college, i guess its the barely edible Fordham U. food

Guest treble charged

Fuck, I gained something like 20 lbs in my first year away at school. Too much McDonalds.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

Barron's been to college? He looks like he's 11 years old! If he gained weight he went from 85lbs. to 105lbs.

Dames, ALL your weight was in your stomach and upper body. Your arms still look like twigs. That's a FUNNY picture. Why those dudes are hanging out with you, I'll never know. Maybe pity. Maybe you paid them...like they were male prostitutes. Who knows?

Guest bob_barron
Barron's been to college?

Yes. I'm going into my sophmore year next month

Guest Memphis

Speaking of Dames pics..

Dames, do you still have that photo of you and Steph on the internet? If so, post that bad boy here because I've yet to see a pic that displays SMH's hotness any better.

TAFKA 'M'

Guest Eagan469
game3.JPG

< runs off to play the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" game with the ping-pong balls

Guest Lord of The Curry

Does anybody here who smokes weed find that they gain weight if they smoke for a prolonged period of time?

Because I totally play into the stoner stereotype when I'm and high and will eat everything in my house. Then I find that I've gained a few inches on the waist.

Guest Memphis
Does anybody here who smokes weed find that they gain weight if they smoke for a prolonged period of time?

Because I totally play into the stoner stereotype when I'm and high and will eat everything in my house. Then I find that I've gained a few inches on the waist.

Eating frequently tends to do that, LOTC.

Guest The Amazing Rando

For the first pic:

I'd hit it.... More Cushion For The Pushin, Damesy....and i'm not even gay.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

No, I've smoked weed habitually for quite some time, and I'm much thinner than I was. Granted, when I first started, I was a fat fuck like Dames, but then I realized I was a fat fuck, and have slimmed down to a svelte 230 lbs which is getting lower as I type this. I'm just a big motherfucker, not a jolly little dumpling or a short, humpty-dumpy lookin' fatass like a certain administrator of a certain messageboard.

Dames, ALL your weight was in your stomach and upper body.  Your arms still look like twigs.  That's a FUNNY picture.  Why those dudes are hanging out with you, I'll never know.  Maybe pity.  Maybe you paid them...like they were male prostitutes.  Who knows?

Yeah...I felt like a fuckin' T-Rex.

Those are some of my closest friends actually.

I'm pleased I lost all the weight.

Here's the Steph pic as requested:

me_and_steph.jpg

You know...I didn't realize just how fat I was then. Look at that chin!

Dames