TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

Raven is on Wrestling Observer Live

They are talking about the hair vs hair match right now with Raven V CM Punk.

Check out the stream at sportsbyline.

Replay will be at 6 am est.

Guest NoCalMike

WOL is good, but whenever Raven is the guest, the show is about a million times better. He should just be the weekly guest.

Raven is kicking the ass tonight. I was gonna try to recap a bit but he is just talking soo freakin fast.

Oh well, I'm recording it for the hotline so I can go back and catch anything I missed.

Wowzors! He's making triple the money on the indy scene that he was when he was in WWE last time.

Guest bort

i always miss WOL, i wish the achived it, maybe melzer will talk about it on ther LAW tonite

Guest Raven_Effect01
Hair vs Hair? But they'd both look so stupid bald . . .

Raven would for sure, but if it's true that CM Punk's hair is thinning, then I'd rather him go bald than Raven.

Guest JacK

Hmmm, isn't he only 25? That'd suck . . . going bald at that young age. Well, I spose short hair is better than being one of those bald guys with the long hair (presuming there are none of them here).

But I would kill for long hair.

:angry:

Guest eirejmcmahon
Wowzors! He's making triple the money on the indy scene that he was when he was in WWE last time.

I didn't believe this the first time I heard but if the figures in EWR4.0 are anywhere near accurate....well, then there's obviously a lot more money in wrestling than I thought.

Guest TDinDC1112

I didn't believe this the first time I heard but if the figures in EWR4.0 are anywhere near accurate....well, then there's obviously a lot more money in wrestling than I thought.

There are only 2 guys in the world right now who can make more on the indy scene then in WWE - Raven and AJ Styles. Paul London was making a grand total of $200 when he worked for TNA. Most main eventers in ROH get $300 for their match. The only place to make money in wrestling (in the U.S.) is in WWE.

Guest Raven_Effect01
Well, I spose short hair is better than being one of those bald guys with the long hair (presuming there are none of them here).

Like Hulk Hogan?

Guest Deviant

"Bald guys with the long hair" is otherwise known as "The Heyman".

So can anyone give me a couple of notes on what Raven said? Anything at all?

CM Punk should lose the hair vs hair match, he has had the upper hand on the entire ROH feud, so wrestling logic says that Raven finally goes over in the big one. Plus a bald Raven makes baby jesus cry.

But I would kill for long hair.

Well you can't have mine, unless you kill someone I really want dead.

I would also suggest that guys like Christopher Daniels and Low Ki would be making more money now than they would in WWE. Both are indy megastars, but in WWE they would be on the cheapest contract possible(like the $500/week they offered Styles). I would think that the sheer number of feds they work for, and the fact that they are relatively big attractions for all of them would get them more than $500/week, would it not?

Guest eirejmcmahon

Of course, one injury on the Indy scene and you're shit out of luck.

Guest JacK

Has it? But then there was that whole angle on TNA where Douglas and Mitchell where trying to cut Raven's hair . . . man I'm so envyious of you people and your long hair, I let my hair grow long and it ends up in a semi-afro kind of thing, which looks extremely odd on me.

Even just down to the ears, that'd be enough for me . . . really . . . I'm not greedy.

Bald guys with the long hair" is otherwise known as "The Heyman".

LMAO brilliant. He should have that baseball cap surgically stiched 2 his head.

Theres good money in the indies for the top guy e.g Styles, Daniels Raven etc. like you said but the real money is still in WWE as long as you upper midcard or higher