TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nevermortal

Jesse James Dupree on Tom Green

Guest Nevermortal

Did anyone watch this?

Jesse James Dupree (from Jackyl) came on Tom Green's show with his trademark chainsaw and started hacking up Tom's desk, carving "TOM" in the front, and chopping off a corner, then throwing it into the audience. Tom then got pissed and demanded that Dupree pay for it. They take a break and decide to show off Dupree's chainsaw/guitar. Tom cuts it short and calls it stupid. Another break. Tom tells everyone that they didn't have time for the final guest, a dwarf actor from Pirates of the Carribbean, because of Dupree's antics. He then smashes a Jackyl CD and makes fun of him again.

I thought it was staged up until when Tom Green smashed Jackyl's CD and said that they lost all their popularity 15 years ago.

Bizarre piece of TV.

Guest Nevermortal
it'd be funny if it was a real reaction because that is pretty much what Tom Green does to everyone... and he'd get mega-pissy about someone doing it to him...

Exactly. This is a guy who got famous pissing people off. He can dish it out, but apparently, he can't take it.

Guest Vyce

I thought this was about that douche from Monster Garage.

And I was prepared to talk about how superior a show "American Chopper" is.

But it's not, so I don't need to.

Guest Eagan469

I saw it.

Tom looked like he wanted to hit the guy.

"In case you didn't know, Jackyl is a band that plays music that was popular 15 years ago"

Guest Nevermortal
I saw it.

Tom looked like he wanted to hit the guy.

"In case you didn't know, Jackyl is a band that plays music that was popular 15 years ago"

That guy looked like he could've kicked Tom's ass if Tom tried anything though.

Guest Ingram Paladin

Tom Green is off the hook. And besides, if Drew Barrymore dumps you, you clearly are no longer of the highest popularity. Wait until the new Strokes record bombs, she'll have a new boyfriend to leech onto.

Guest El Satanico
I thought this was about that douche from Monster Garage.

And I was prepared to talk about how superior a show "American Chopper" is.

But it's not, so I don't need to.

Jesse James is a old school hot rodder in style and old school biker in attitude, which makes him much cooler than the guys on American Chopper. Jesse James also has a better company logo.

However, American Chopper is still a good show.

I saw one of the recent episodes where he went to a yard sale in Vegas. He bought a bunch of little donkey figurines and sold them on the street for massive profit. He then brought the money back and gave the people half his profits. As he was about to leave, the woman asked him, "Do you see Drew anymore?" That pissed him off.

Guest art_vandelay

That's funny because Tom used to chainsaw a piece off his desk each week when he was on the Comedy Network up here in Canada. He'd carve drawings on it and cut off corners like that Jackyl guy.

Guest Ripper
Tom Green is off the hook. And besides, if Drew Barrymore dumps you, you clearly are no longer of the highest popularity. Wait until the new Strokes record bombs, she'll have a new boyfriend to leech onto.

He divorced her BTW...

Guest jimmy no nose
That's funny because Tom used to chainsaw a piece off his desk each week when he was on the Comedy Network up here in Canada. He'd carve drawings on it and cut off corners like that Jackyl guy.

He brought that up yesterday and showed some clips of that stuff, but went on to say that it was his desk and he did it for his show. The guy from Jackyl just came out and cut up his desk without asking. They went as far as they could toward making it look like a 60s talk show set and the desk cost a lot of money for a show with a fairly small budget.

Guest Vern Gagne
Tom Green is off the hook.  And besides, if Drew Barrymore dumps you, you clearly are no longer of the highest popularity.  Wait until the new Strokes record bombs, she'll have a new boyfriend to leech onto.

He divorced her BTW...

Wise decision. God is she annyoing.

Guest art_vandelay

He brought that up yesterday and showed some clips of that stuff, but went on to say that it was his desk and he did it for his show. The guy from Jackyl just came out and cut up his desk without asking. They went as far as they could toward making it look like a 60s talk show set and the desk cost a lot of money for a show with a fairly small budget.

Oh, cool. But you know, the cut up desk will make the show funnier. I hope they don't replace it.