TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zack Malibu

The O.C.

Guest East.Coast.J

Episode 2, "The Gringos", is up on myspace and available in its entirety if anyone cares.

I'm enjoying the online broadcasts a lot, no commercials and no need to have to stay in on a Thursday (esp. since this Thursday is my birthday AND Rutgers/Louisville).

Any idea how long they'll keep 'em up?

Add Summer's hippie dork college male friend to "I hate you" list. He reminds me of the lameoids we have at my campus and their protest signs and what not.

Episode 2 Spoilers:

Summer: Doesn't shave legs or cut toe nails anymore. Using her annoying tree-hugger friend Che' to hide from Seth and home. Makes excuses to hang out with tree-hugger guy since she can't cope with relationship anymore.

Julie & Kaitlyn Cooper: Slacking off, flirts with teacher, annoying daughter tells depressed mom to wake up. Kaitlyn's been stealing clothes from the "Overseas Used Clothing Drive" and selling them for cash, but gets busted. Julie tells Kaitlyn to cool it. They discuss Dr. Roberts' infidelty. Sandy reems Julie out for sending Ryan to murder Volchok.

Taylor: Has a huge secret to tell Summer. Annoyed by Summer's new lifestyle, worried about her & Seth. Got married in France and now needs a divorce. Summer & Taylor fight but make up.

Ryan & Seth: Off to Mexico to find Volchok. Ryan ditches Seth at the $15 hotel. Seth gets Volchok's location for Ryan from a waitress. Seth gives Ryan a fake address and goes to Volchok, himself, to tell him to turn himself into the cops. Seth sends Ryan to the waiting Cohens. Sandy tells Seth his tattoo has a "gay vibe" and is cool with it. Ryan's disappointed Seth betrayed him.

Cohens: Want Ryan & Seth back home. Leave for Mexico.

Luke's twin bothers: Shave each other's chests for water polo. But it's not gay, Kaitlyn, because our brother slept with your mom.

Summer's roommate: Keeps a billion polaroids of guy's she's banged.

Bunch of Drunks led by Steve-O: Get Seth wasted w/ 18 tequila shots, gets him a tattoo?

Talk about a letdown. The last 15 minutes were nice, but this episode was too much Julie Cooper. Hardly the sendoff I imagined. Anybody else watch/care?

The final segments with the goodbyes and the future scenes were a good touch but i agree too much Julie Cooper, which most of this season was built around. The ending was really predicatable (Ryan being the last to leave the house and with the flashbacks of first moving in and of course, the Marissa shot on the driveway which for the entire 4 years is probably the most important scene for that show). The show never had a chance at staying at the levels it reached in season 1. Luckily, it was stronger this season then it was for season 2 and 3. The show shouldn't been kept around since it was limping and Autumn Reeser wasn't enough to save it.