TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

Prince Paul, etc...: I want to help you end him...

Its never going to stop..

IP Adresses aren't going to be the answer, since anyone with dial up has a dynamic IP adress that changes every time you disconnect and redail, and they even change based on the ISP.

The only thing I can think of is to password protect the foruims sepreately and change the password frequently, but that still wouldn't stop it completely, and it would be a hassle to manage the passwords.

Could Dames mass-change everyone's password, then mass-email the entire community the new password? Would that stop him from getting in?

No..no.

Each main category (IE Wrestling, Pop Culture, Forums Stuff, Hosted Forums) is password protected. I don't know how the passwords could be installed and distributed to everyone without PP finding out about the password.

Getting his ISP to ban him would only work if its not his account (IE hes on his parents account). If its his own account, and he pays for it and stuff, he could easily get another ISP to sign him up, and there are thousands of ISPs, and Im pretty sure they don't do background checks..

Getting his ISP to ban him would only work if its not his account (IE hes on his parents account). If its his own account, and he pays for it and stuff, he could easily get another ISP to sign him up, and there are millions of ISPs, and Im pretty sure they don't do background checks..

If I had his IP addresses, and then was able to break them all down with some help and figured out his ISP, I assure you that once they cut his line he'd think twice about showing up here again.

If my suspicions are correct, this guy is on AOL and I already know who to contact.

Getting his ISP to ban him would only work if its not his account (IE hes on his parents account).  If its his own account, and he pays for it and stuff, he could easily get another ISP to sign him up, and there are millions of ISPs, and Im pretty sure they don't do background checks..

If I had his IP addresses, and then was able to break them all down with some help and figured out his ISP, I assure you that once they cut his line he'd think twice about showing up here again.

If my suspicions are correct, this guy is on AOL and I already know who to contact.

Do you have ANY idea how goddamn easy it is to find out a guy's ISP? You need HELP? Fuck you are a dumbass.

Guest The Old Me

I don't think calling an ISP will do anything, as he can easily get another. I also NEVER suggest calling for a hack job, as you know he reads this shit (probably while jerking it) and I think the last think TSM needs is for someone to start hacking them. Maybe they should just close their door to anyone new for like 6 months or so. It sounds drastic, but he was apparently just waiting on approval of a username again, and as soon as he got it,went buckwild.

Guest Choken One

No...He will post for like 100 posts...acting normal and shit but completely giving him self away just by his name and his posts themselfs and then at 1 am when all the MODs go to sleep he fucks with us insomiacs and west coasters...

Guest HungryJack

I sincerely doubt you capable of any help, as you seem not to be able to coax your own head out of your ass.

Why not just contact his ISP and inform them of his antics? It could work, I did the same thing twice when I was a mod on another board. The ISP's usually have a special E-Mail adress just for abuse issues. Of course he can get a new provider, but then you just fuck him again. It won't be long until he gives up.

But there's something else I don't get. When you ban one of his nicks, why don't you delete his posts as well? There are entire threads that are ruined because of his trolling. Just delete his posts, it's not like anyone will miss them.