TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

When DVDs will be released...

I started a thread something like this at the WrestlingClassics board, and it illed me. Here is the thread...

http://wrestlingclassics.com/.ubb/ultimate...ic&f=1&t=041063

...after seeing that happen, I PMed the Admin that locked it the following message...

TOPIC: Thanks for locking my topic!

It reminded me as to one of the reasons why I stopped posting here.

That's very rude of the entire WC staff to lock topics asking for where one can find Pro. Wrestling DVDs of a promotion, which in no way is in competition with WC itself as a whole. If you sold the DVDs exclusively, then I would understand asking where ELSE to buy them.

However, seeing that you do not offer any TNA, I see no reason why I can't ask hardcore wrestling fans, and possibly even Jerry Jarrett himself, here at the forum where or when I can purchase their product.

Thanks for reminding me of how shabby this operation is here, I needed that. I'll continue to post, but as I said before, no where near as much as I did for the first few months of my being here.

...sorry, I just wanted to share that with you to get off my chest. That message board is like a fucking concentration camp of the internet or something. Anyhow, back to the topic...

...when TNA releases DVDs, do you believe they will be made available in places like Best Buy or the such, or will they just be available on their website?

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Probably internet... I can't see them being in Best Buy. Just becuase not how many would they know to send out and restock and that?

Well I've seen XPW and ECW DVDs out in town. I don't see why TNA could be any different.

Or maybe I don't understand, one or the other, heh.