TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Did any one see what micheal cole said?

At the time of the main event Micheal Cole said that this handicap match turned into a 2 on 1 affair!!!!! That is an exact of how he said that.

What other Micheal Cole quotes do you like cause he was being a dumb ass??????

Guest Juvydriver

Michael Cole is a moron.  He's like a small, annoying Vince McMahon on the microphone.

The first time that Undertaker busted out the "Dragon Sleeper" on someone Cole called it, and I quote, "Some kind of submission!"

OOOOOOOh......AAAAAAAAAAAH.

All hail the wisdom that is Michael Cole.

Juvy

Guest Tony149

When Cole said during the Bossman/Undertaker Hell In A Cell match at WM XV (15) "You can get your fingers caught in the fence." or something like that.

Guest Kagato Otaku

I stopped keeping track of Cole sometime after the "Is it symbolic?" incident.

That dude really needs to get an inner monologue.

Guest Army Eye

yes we heard it!!  Scott even mentioned it in his smackdown rant.  People here aren't getting TOO excited about it because frankly he has said far dumber things, and we've had plenty of anti-Cole threads to last us a while

Guest Tony149

This may sound dumb, but I think Cole got worse at announcing. Yeah, he was bad before, but it seems like he got bad the last year or so. I was able to stand him in late '97-late '98. JR got ill and Cole took over. Then he started getting annoying. The fake and forced laugh, the stupid comments, the JR-like announcing where he says something 2-3 times, and his "Backstreet Boys" hair-do etc. He was better off better tossed around by D-X and being picked on by The Rock.

Guest SteveyP93

His voice is horrible, he has no idea what is going on, he is a shameless shill, he is not natural with his announcing and he is a horrible actor (in terms of getting excited). He is the worst announcer in the history of wrestling.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Todd Pettingill was better than Cole.  Sure he was annoying, but at least he could tell a story.  Cole is useless.

Guest Tony149

You know it's been when Todd Pettingil is better than you. Todd always seemed excited. Cole is like a robot. He emotion is forced.

Guest What

I just didn't like how Michael Cole was going all "Jericho is a coward" when just last Raw it looked like Michael Cole pissed his pants interviewing the Undertaker.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

If you have played SMACKDOWN 3!

then you'll know just how annoying Cole really is

Business is picking up

Who will win the match

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom

This sure is an exciting contest

the crowd is electric tonite

shoot me

Guest Nevermortal

I liked when JR kicked him square in the nuts during JR's Bell's Palsy Revenge portion of 1999.

Guest Army Eye

Oh no doubt.  Pettengill was EASILY better than Cole.  Their knowledge of wrestling is similiarly non-existent, but at least Pettengill's enthusiam for the show sounded genuine.  With Cole I can never believe a word he says.  

And his hairdo.. goatee.. etc.  His attempts to look good just come off as really pitiful.

Guest FakeRazor

Cole's crappyness is pretty funny.  When he laughes, he sounds really fruity.

He's great in Smackdown 3.. that game is just full of great quotes:

THE ROCK has a very powerful... The ROCK BOTTOM!

Chris Jericho is straight outta Beverly Hills!

Kurt Angle and... CHRIS BENOIT are competing continuously.

WHAT? WHAT?

and Cole's trademark:

WHATAMOVE!

Guest Tony149

I agree about Cole sucking so bad, it's funny. One of my favorite quotes from Smackdown: JBI is when Cole called a punch a "Stunner". Just like the real life Cole, he screws moves up. Although, I hear Cole is the one who puts the WWF video packages together. He does a good job with those.

Guest FakeRazor

Yeah, I guess everyone has some sort of use....  but if he's only good at producing videos, why keep him on TV?  No one likes Cole, not even the mark audience.  Sign Scott Hudson, Joey Styles, or throw an old wrestler in the booth instead of Cole.

Guest Tony149

The WWF could and probably would replace Cole with somebody they have under contract like "The Coach", the guy who announces with Coach on JAKKED or even sticking JR out there. I think the WWF has plans to groom Cole as the next voice of the WWF when JR retires.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

He called a punch a Stunner?  LOL.  I have never heard him say that in JBI.

Guest Tony149
He called a punch a Stunner? LOL.  I have never heard him say that in JBI.

I was wrestling at WM for the WWF Title as SCSA in the story mode when I threw a punch Cole said "Stunner!" I have no idea why, but I got a kick out of it.

Guest TheBigBadBootyDaddy

I bet you anything that Vince put that in as an INTENTIONAL flaw..

for realism, of course.

Guest areacode212

Is Michael Cole really the person who puts these video packages together, or is it just a Smarkboard urban legend? I've never heard that outside of this message board. In last week's Ross Report, I could have sworn it was Kevin Dunn whom he complimented for his work on that Desire video? The name "Michael Cole" was nowhere to be found. I refuse to believe that Cole is talented in *anything*.

Guest Tony149

I remember reading a post at the old Smark forum saying either Meltzer or Keller reported in their newletters than Cole is the one doing the packages.

Guest Annoyed Grunt

I don't know, Todd Pettingill was annoying.  I was watching SummerSlam '95 this afternoon and during the video games tips section at the end he was particularly bad.

He said both "Here are some tips for Wrestlemania from the Toddster!" and "Bam Bam has tattoos... ON HIS HEAD!"

Guest Tony149

While Petingill was bad. He really sounded excitied about the WWF product. Where Cole just sounds forced.