TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

WWE Confidential recap feedback

Didn't see the episode but it was a pretty good review. You sure are more tolerant than Rob. I just can't imagine him giving the Kuwait and SS commercial segments points. But like I said, I didn't see the segments. I guess I'd be optimistic too if I got to relive the classic that was King Kong Bundy going one-on-one with Special Delivery Jones! Keep it up!

I too noticed you gave points to things Rob would have not liked, but I'm all for optimistic reveiws.

The thing with that is I'm the minority, and you'd probably have a bigger fanabse if you hated everything always.

Guest deadbeater

F-that!! Don't fall into reflex hate that is

all too common here. Rebel, rebel!

What can I say, I liked the show. Believe me, if an episode is boring, I'll tell you.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have given .5 to the Outside the Ropes segment. Rey didn't give any really stupid answers, but the segment was kind of a waste.

Guest Retro Rob

Good job, Pete. I think I have just been so burnt out with that show for the last few months that I became quite critical of it. When I first started it wasn't uncommon for an episode to get a 4 or 5, but I guess I turned into the "Scott Keith" of Confidential, minus physical appearance of course.

Well I just got home from my 5 day vacation, so I haven't even seen the episode yet. Keep up the good work Pete, soon you will be getting feedback like this dandy I found in my inbox just now:

"Hey, how are you my name is Mary Beth I like watching confidential. I love when the value please try to put Shawn Michael's more. I am the best fan can you

please write back thank you"

Quite the gig...

BTW, there WILL be a Booking Report this week. It'll probably go up Saturday sometime.