TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Custom Hosting

Basically I have some extra space on my server and I know people here have:

A. Wrestling Sites that lead into some funky Geocities site.

or

B. Need a place to host pictures (some of you).

or

C. May just want their own small site or forum.

Basically what I had in mind is custom hosting for those that need it, and relatively cheap. Say you want to have your own domain and website for your tape site? Want [email protected]? Depending on your needs around like $4-5 dollars a month.

Just want a like 20MB of space and some bandwidth for pics? Perhaps 2-3 dollars a month.

Just want e-mail? I can do that to for you. Example: I buy MrRant.com and just want to use [email protected], then depending on how many e-mail addy's you want something around the $1-2 dollar a month range.

If interested PM me with what you are looking for and perhaps we can come up with something.

Guest HBK16

I may have a friend who might consider this. I will get a hold of him. He might hit you up with an email.

Guest EQ

I tried to get Dames to host my site for me. I even did some math to show him how little the space I took up would cost him, but he said he'd "think about it" then never brought it up again.

Guest The Old Me

I'd be interested in a type of blog site or something similar, but I'm not sure exactly.