TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Toys R Us Buy 1 Get 1 free sale this Sunday

TRU Buy 1, Get 1 Free deal on any of these TRU Top 10 video games for PS2, Xbox or Gamecube (that's the exact wording in the ad)

List of Games (Systems):

Enter the Matrix (ALL)

Splinter Cell (ALL)

Midnight Club II (PS2/XBox)

Def Jam Vendetta (PS2/GC)

Hulk (ALL)

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness (PS2)

NBA Street 2 (ALL)

Finding Nemo (ALL)

Yu-Gu-Oh! Duelists of the Roses (PS2)

Dragonball Z Budokai (PS2)

Starts this Sunday

Toys R Us AD

I got this from fatwallet. Deal is unlimited as far as I know (As many free games as you buy for each system) and the prices are 40-50 (free game will be equal/lesser value).

I would buy NBA Street 2 and get Midnight Club II.

If I wasn;t getting laid off in ten days, that is.

People are saying that if you don't like the games, you can buy any 2 games and then return them and get a $100 gift card (if you got 2 $50 games) so you can buy whatever 2 games you want to buy. and it still basically equates to being buy 1 get 1 free.

Thanks for the thread. I checked my Toys R Us today and picked up Def Jam Vendetta and NBA Street. I was thinking about Splinter Cell, but they were all sold out. I did get some cheat codes for Def Jam Vendetta for Joe Budden in his CD that I picked up yesterday, so I can right away start going nuts as Joe Budden.

TRU also has Lord of the Rings Two Towers for $14.99 if you put $5 down this week. It would mean that when it comes out in 2 weeks you'd only have to put up $9.99+ tax.

I saw that too, but I am a completeist. I am going to get the 4 disc (which is what I bought of LOTR even before I ever saw the movie).

Technically...if your a completist wouldn't you want both?

The 4 disc obviously has a ton more features...but I think some of the stuff on the 2 disc isn't in the 4 disc as well. Just to be bastards.

Anyway...I got Midnight club 2 and NBA Street 2

The 4 disc obviously has a ton more features...but I think some of the stuff on the 2 disc isn't in the 4 disc as well. Just to be bastards.

I got Def Jam Vendetta and NBA street 2.

I think EA Big sold More games this weekend....

Well, Wrestlemania XIX has supposedly ripped the fighting engine off of DJV and AKI so hey, you might only have to wait a week or so for wrestling goodness.

yeah, true. I meant I only get the big addition. I have no huge attachment to LOTR like many of the fans, but I rather just get the "better" addition.