TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Downloads section back up on OWW

Guest bort

sweet i had been wondering when it would be back up, ive been watching fake u tv since show #97 of them and am really staring to grow on the fed

OK... I just downloaded Episode #107, and I gotta say that the production values on that thing are awful. Seriously, during Z-Barr's interview in the ring, I could barely hear him, and the show looked like it was filmed with an old video camera in bad lighting. Is it always that bad?

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood
OK... I just downloaded Episode #107, and I gotta say that the production values on that thing are awful. Seriously, during Z-Barr's interview in the ring, I could barely hear him, and the show looked like it was filmed with an old video camera in bad lighting. Is it always that bad?

On the video-to-CPU transfer? Yes it is.

There's a mIRC server that also holds Fake You eps, but I haven't check it in months, due to being on a 56K modem. The file sizes there are around 250+megs, vs. under a 100 on the OWW server. Basically, it's smaller size vs. better video quality.

Guest bort

that wasnt one of the best shows, the mics are hard to hear but i think its one of the better indy shows production wise, i mean the good opeing intro and the next up clips are very nice, the video qulity isnt as good at as the mirc server but who cares, if they put it up in the better qulity id cost them more money i beilive

Better video quality would mean compressing the file less, which would mean a bigger file size, which would mean more space and bandwidth taken up, which, in turn, would lead to more money.

So, technically, you're right.