TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goodear

Booking Ideas That Never Will Be

Guest Goodear

I think you'll all be able to figure this out what I'm going for ...

1) The Hville Thugg returns the SWF to pave a path of unholy... probation~! That's right being all bad ass finally catches up to ole' Thugg and he ends up serving some not so hard time. But how will a wrestler be able to serve probation and still be on the road? Why have another wrestler be his probabtion officer... in this case, the former judge William Hearford!

"I WILL WRECK YO SH..."

"Ahem..."

"Sigh... stuff."

2) Deja Vu returns and does everything exactly the same as their last visit. People learn to love the phrase, 'Silent is party'.

3) "The Franchise" Mak Francis begins to actually franchise his name and redubs Janus "Big Mak" and Bobby Riley "Easy Mak".

4) Beezel unmaskes and turns out to be a big flaming skull... FINISH HIM!

5) I stop wasting everyone's time with this nonsense.

Edited by Tyler McClelland

Guest Fire and Knives

-The SWF as a whole begins to forget about the Alley and give Strangler the respect he deserves as champion.

K.

Guest Evolution

- John Duran uses a song from the Crystal Method and feuds with Double Jeopardy to answer the lifelong question of who is better: Crystal Method, or Crystal Waters? Of course, Crystal Method wins because Come On Down blows my nuts.

Guest Goodear

Bah, you're annoying heels you're allowed to have crappy music. It doesn't matter what you play, you still won't be bad asses... I hope. Besides, Ejiro = best entrance music ever.

Guest Space_Cowboy

- Stryke actually writes a match more than twice every two months. Which is VERY unlikely, since covering my last two SWF stints and the end of my first, i've no showed 16 out of my last 21 bookings. Now that's some top class no-showing.