TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

By Survivors Series end

Think into the future. Let's say when the Surivor series show is done with, who will have the two world titles?

RAW: HHH...I imagine he'll lose the belt at Summer Slam or the September ppv...but you just know he'll get it back right away.

SMACKDOWN: Brock Lesnar...he'll probably beat Kurt either at Summer Slam or maybe get the belt at Survivor. He could be a killer heel if they'd let him. And I think a long title run (which he hasn't had yet) would be good.

Guest undisputedjericho

It's not that much of a stretch to think that HHH will still be the champ at that time.

Guest Ray

Raw: I can't see anyone but Triple H.

Smackdown: Eddie Guerrero hopefully (there's a rumor of it).

Smackdown:

I could actually see Eddie Guerrero winning it. He's really over with the crowd right now and if he wins it Benoit might get inserted into the title picture again.

I'm growing tired of the Brock vs. Angle constant feuding. Its been going on since the beginning of the year. They give good matches but I'm just starting to not really care about it because you know they're just going to keep trading the title back and forth between each other.

Raw:

I really think there will be a new champ at Summerslam. How because Orton is going to eliminate HHH. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Jericho has the title at Survivor Series. HHH will be face also. His heel gimmick has run its course for the time being.

Guest Coffey

Who will have the belts coming out of Survivor Series is a lot different than who I think will have them going in. I'll guess we'll have to wait and see because it's damn near impossible for me to guess at this point. That's exactly what my choices are too, guesses.

RAW: Chris Jericho

Smackdown: Kurt Angle

I actually think that Jericho will come out of the Elimination Chamber with the title just because Vince thinks it would be the biggest swerve. Well, I guess Randy Orton would be a bigger swerve, but we don't want to think about "Mr. Potential" winning the belt this early.

Chris Jericho & Kurt Angle as the champions of their promotion? Wishful thinking I suppose.

I don't really have any good reason for picking whom I did. I think that Jericho has a shot to win the EC, and I think that Angle will get a lengthy run with the title. Of course, I never get to watch Smackdown, so who knows?

Raw: Kane

They've really committed hard to this Kane push and it's worked for them. Regardless of who wins the title at Summerslam, Kane's gonna win the title at Survivor Series. I say Goldberg wins the title at Summerslam and defends against HHH at Unforgiven before losing to Kane at Survivor Series.

Smackdown: Kurt Angle

Brock's heel turn is going great and it's pretty obvious he's going to win at Summerslam, but I say that Kurt gets crazy over as a face in the process, and wins the title back in an epic Iron Man match at No Mercy before defending against a new challenger at Survivor Series.

Guest Choken One

A Iron Man Match? I don't think Lesnar has the work rate ala Bret/Shawn/Flair or the Charisma Ala HHH/ROCk do carry a iron man...

It sounds nice though..

Benoit/Lesnar would be a better iron man

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Well, I think Eddie will probably get a title reign of Honky Tonk proportions. Just give him the Kurt Angle first run to test the waters.

HHH will lose it, but since he'll either 1) tame Kane 2) destroy Goldberg or 3) turn face & waste Orton, it's clear where he stands.

Might as well say that Benoit will be stuck in US title matches with Cena, Hardy & Tajiri, & Christian is made a bitch & the IC champ going into '04 will be either Orton, Batista or Mack. Excuse me, i need to sell some shares of WWE for a pickled egg & a cardboard tube.

A Iron Man Match? I don't think Lesnar has the work rate ala Bret/Shawn/Flair or the Charisma Ala HHH/ROCk do carry a iron man...

It sounds nice though..

Benoit/Lesnar would be a better iron man

The thing Brock has that could help carry an iron man match is conditioning. He's in fantastic shape and can work a long time before wearing down. The way I see the match going down is that Brock would get all the pinfalls early, while Kurt did nothing but work on the ankle. Brock could get up 4-0 with pure physical dominance before Kurt gets 5 tapouts in the last ten minutes via the ankle lock.

Guest Choken One

^

You Want A-Train/Undertaker for that long?

Only RRR has that kind of tolerance.

Guest Coffey
Only RRR has that kind of tolerance.

What!? He's one of the posters that has admitted to not watching in the past due to wrestling being bad.