TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Insane Bump Machine

The One and Only Smackdown! HCTP Thread

Okay, is there something in this game I'm missing? I'm RVD going against the Big Show. Literally, I did dozens of moves to him and his chest region is only in the yellow, and my Smackdown meter is only filled half-way. He does about 5 moves, has my chest in orange, and fills up the meter already.

The developers realized RVD has the weakest looking offense in existance, and tweaked the game accordingly. I must say I approve.

:headbang:

OH MAH GAWD~!!!!!!

I'm in a TLC match now, and Booker T went up there and right as he was about to grab the title, RVD pushed the ladder out from under him. At the very LAST second Booker T got ahold of the tile, and was trying to pull it down. Then as Booer T was hanging without a ladder, RVD jumped up and took hold around Booker T's legs, and he was hanging on him.

Then Steiner goes running and rams right into them both, knocking them both to the mat.

Okay, is there something in this game I'm missing? I'm RVD going against the Big Show. Literally, I did dozens of moves to him and his chest region is only in the yellow, and my Smackdown meter is only filled half-way. He does about 5 moves, has my chest in orange, and fills up the meter already.

The developers realized RVD has the weakest looking offense in existance, and tweaked the game accordingly. I must say I approve.

I have the same problem with Taker. It sucks, man.

I have the same problem with Taker. It sucks, man.

You mean you can't beat Taker with RVD or you can't beat Taker in general?

I HATE UNDERTAKER! You can't counter ANYTHING he does!

Exactly. And his punches take so much out of you. Not even power moves, fucking PUNCHES.

The power of the SoupBonez~! (© RRR)

Another question:

Is it basically impossible to knock down the referee now? Whenever I try to hit him with a clothesline, he quickly gets out of the way. And when I try to do a grapple move to him, he just knocks me away from him. The only time I did knock him down was when my frog splash hit both him and the opponent at the same time. Other than that, I'm not really sure how to get him knocked out.

This game is fun and all - but A LOT more frustrating than SYM. A LOT MORE!

Actually, Mu CAW has problem w/ taker. But now I'm happy because I made his bitch ass tap to the crossface.

So, of course he beats me up post-match

And, of course who should run in and help him kick my ass but Roddy Fuckin' Piper.

Exactly. And his punches take so much out of you. Not even power moves, fucking PUNCHES.

:lol: So UnderBiker is all that and a WWE Title Belt? Neat. I must use my CAW to destroy him.

Oh does anyone know if they've put in more non-WWE moves into the choices for CAW moves?

I'd like to give my character a lot of different ones, and a really nice, awesome finisher.

:lol: So UnderBiker is all that and a WWE Title Belt? .

Funny you should sya that. He just squashed Brock for the WWE title.

Question for season mode players:

Heel or Face? Which is better?

I don't know. I'm set as heel, but sometimes when I do heel-ish things backstage, I loose Superstar points. Of course, when I'm nice I loose them to, so who knows?

And whee~! Found some moves that are in the game from GAMEFAQS (yes, I travelled to hell and made it back)

1. Backbreaker 4 - Whipwreck Driver

2. Backbreaker Orton's Been Using (I don't know the actual move name) - 3.0

3. 99 Crusher - Ki Krusher '99

4. Extreme Twist Of Fate - Old School Expulsion

5. Gunn Stinger - Catatonic

6. Landing Pin - Styles Clash /w Pin

7. Super Neckbreaker Pin - Siakilypse (or whatever it is called)

8. Side Effect 2 - Ricochet

9. Tigerbomb 4 - Money Maker (...not sure if it is though)

10. Victory Roll Pin 5 - Code Red (...again person didn't know if it was so)

Question for season mode players:

Heel or Face? Which is better?

I don't know. I'm set as heel, but sometimes when I do heel-ish things backstage, I loose Superstar points. Of course, when I'm nice I loose them to, so who knows?

Well that sucks balls...

I will....in two weeks <_<

For anyone who has it:

Are any of Low-Ki's, AJ Styles', Christopher Daniels' or Elix Skipper's other signature moves in there? Like the triple jump Moonsault, the Matrix, the Dragon Clutch, Tidal Wave, Springboard Reverse DDT etc?

I will....in two weeks  <_<

Same here so no worries.

Although, I'm just making myself. And getting my ass kicked cause CAWs are probably on the bottom of the food chain.

That's a fact