Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Married With Children season 1 on DVD

Finally been completly confirmed.

from tvshowsondvd.com

-------------------------------

Official Announcement confirms specs, adds extras

8/20/2003

Our release listing and our previous news for Married... with Children - The Complete 1st Season has been 100% confirmed with Columbia Home Entertainment's announcement for the set this week, which was quietly included in their overall DVD release plans for October.

The October 28th date has been confirmed, as has the $29.95 price in the USA for the 2-disc set (Canadians can expect a list price of CAN$41.95, according to our sources).

Additionally, Columbia has announced that there will be supplements included besides the already-known bonus trailers. The info can be found in their short blurb about the release:

The dysfunctional fun continues with the complete first season of "Married.with Children," the off-beat comedy that changed the face of TV family sitcoms forever, available on DVD for the first time!

-Nominated for 7 Golden Globe Awards between 1991 and 1994!

-2-disc set with all 13 episodes!

-Stars Christina Applegate!

-Reunion special was watched by a record 20 million viewers!

-Bonus material and trailers!

The exact nature of the bonus material is still under wraps, but it's exciting that it will be there. The cover art provided is identical to the one in our previous news release, so the only other thing we don't have is an official running time (figure it will fall in at around 300-ish minutes, since it was a short first season).

Getting Married...with Children (along with Battlestar Galactica and The Incredible Hulk) on DVD is the reason why I'm here helping Gord every day, and will continue to be: I joined TVShowsOnDVD to help get releases just like this one. I hope you're as excited as I am to finally be getting this hilarious show in season sets. "Thank your studio, kids". "THANKS, COLUMBIA!!" - David