TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

XPW NEWS: Support Rob & Lizzy, TNA dark matches

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Fine, but put in NHB and not here, if you yet again insist on using snap judgment, bias and personal attacks.

And again, how can you hate on products you've barely even *seen?*

So good luck buddy, you're gonna need it, because there's at least a dozen guys on this board who blow your "knowledge" of indy wrestling out of the water.

Edited by ShooterJay

Guest Dynamite Kido
Yeesh.  Of all people from XPW they could have had tryout, they had POGO?  Oy vey, this doesn't bode well for workrate.

Pogo's a decent worker. He's really stiff, but guys that have worked with him (American Wild Child and Sandman among them) have said he's a pretty good worker.

pogo is a decent worker = your a fucking idiot

I may be, but at least I didn't just curse someone out for no reason.

Pogo - although he's about the same size - is definitely no Vic Grimes, but he's somewhat decent. I like him more for the gimmick he has than his talent.

Zach, was the APW show recently or back in like '98 or before then? He may've been less heavy back then, I don't know, but that may've been why b/c like you say he's not too solid in the ring right now.

you like POGO's gimmick why? Because it's patterned after a true life serial killer. That's right a piece of shit that killed people and buried them in a crawl space.....real classy

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist
Yeesh.  Of all people from XPW they could have had tryout, they had POGO?  Oy vey, this doesn't bode well for workrate.

Pogo's a decent worker. He's really stiff, but guys that have worked with him (American Wild Child and Sandman among them) have said he's a pretty good worker.

pogo is a decent worker = your a fucking idiot

I may be, but at least I didn't just curse someone out for no reason.

Pogo - although he's about the same size - is definitely no Vic Grimes, but he's somewhat decent. I like him more for the gimmick he has than his talent.

Zach, was the APW show recently or back in like '98 or before then? He may've been less heavy back then, I don't know, but that may've been why b/c like you say he's not too solid in the ring right now.

you like POGO's gimmick why? Because it's patterned after a true life serial killer. That's right a piece of shit that killed people and buried them in a crawl space.....real classy

Havent you been reading this thread, the little moron doesnt find Pogo offensive, Mark Henry is offensive

Fine, but put in NHB and not here, if you yet again insist on using snap judgment, bias and personal attacks.

And again, how can you hate on products you've barely even *seen?*

So good luck buddy, you're gonna need it, because there's at least a dozen guys on this board who blow your "knowledge" of indy wrestling out of the water.

I'd likr to think that three years of the Observer will get me through this

And I've seen some XPW and MLW on DVD, so there

You see, Journalists, like me (and I am a journalist) do research stuff before we write. Thats why the column I'm writing for the site, "How Vince Russo saved wrestling, 3 times" still hasnt surfaced, because I'm factchecking it at the moment

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

XPW and MLW, fine. But if you base an entire fucking column on *1* episode of Wildside TV (which you bashed before you even watched it), you're going to get ripped to shreds.

And skimming results from the Observer does not equal actually viewing the product, so I'd advise buying/stealing/whatever means some tapes to form anywhere close to an educated opinion.

Edited by ShooterJay

I already got bashed to shreds by"fans" like Phoenixfurylegdrop and groundzerosplash.

More aint gonna hurt me

Journalists, like myself, have to become used to criticism

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

You're not insulting me as an indy wrestling fan, you're insulting me as a communications major, let me make that clear.

GZS was sharing a promo he thought was good, you flamebaited and said "Wildside sucks" despite not watching ANY of the product. Then, with that bias in mind, you watched a single FREE sample episode off the Internet and made a weak argument to justify an opinion you previously had no evidence for.

The fact that you keep calling yourself a journalist is what makes me ill. Not your Wildside bashing- if people don't like a product that's fine.

And skimming results from the Observer does not equal actually viewing the product, so I'd advise buying/stealing/whatever means some tapes to form anywhere close to an educated opinion.

Believe or not, you might actually have a point there, Alvarez creams his shorts over OVW, and I certainly dont

I am not an indy fan.

I am not a journalist.

I never claim to know anything about TNA, CMLL, CZW, XPW, etc etc etc.

I don't going around saying they suck or bashing them. EVER. I have no opinion on something. Once I *see* them...i will have a small opinion. But every wrestling company has good and bad shows. So seeing one bad show out of a string of 50 good ones doesn't make them a bad company because that was the one show I saw.

You should have kept your thoughts to yourself until your "research" was complete...then these guys that really are true indy fans...

...the ones that have some respect in this folder for their knowledge and having watched hours and hours of tape to really be able to make that judgement...

these guys are going to jump down your throat....that's a fact man. Never throw your opinions around if you can't really back them up.

I hardly ever come in this folder...ever...because my opinion of indy wrestling isn't exactly anywhere near an expert one...and would easily get shot down.

But I know this:

Pogo - "evil wrestling clown" - the guy behind the character plays that character to make a living. That's all it is. A CHARACTER. A JOB.

1inchpunch - journalist - the guy who will be doing such to make a living. That's all it is. A JOB.

I'm sure you'd love the guy behind the character criticizing your writing while you sit at your computer and mock what he has chosen to do.

I'm sure he'd love to be Pogo: The Child-Friendly Fun-Loving Clown... but we've seen Doink and we know how that story ends.