TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagan469

The retro thread

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
her puss fell off now, i stick in the microwave, glue it back on and POW, bitch gets off, moles mom is great to me!

Guest ILiveUnderABridge
her puss fell off now, i stick in the microwave, glue it back on and POW, bitch gets off, moles mom is great to me!

Guest ILiveUnderABridge

Guest ILiveUnderABridge

Guest ILiveUnderABridge

Guest ILiveUnderABridge

Guest ILiveUnderABridge

Guest The Old Me

Okay, while I see there was massive trolling going on, was this thread even necessary? Can it be deleted?

Guest Eagan469
Eagan: Please don't find Batfink. That was the worst show to ever be on Nickeleodeon. Batfink??

Ah yes, the many Paramount/Harveytoon cartoons that were shown on Weinerville and Cartoon Kablooey.

I always liked Honey Halfwitch. Looking around the net some people call her the worst cartoon of all time.

Wasupwitdat?

Guest Eagan469

I still remember the episode where they find the old radio station inside the locker.

That kicked so much ass.

Guest Eagan469

34-939-sm.jpg

GUMMI BEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS! BOUNCING HERE AND THERE AND EVERYWHERE!