TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beingz0wningj00

Title stealing bitch!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

The fallout from Battleground is still having its effects. The camera appears to be filming the inside of a hotel room. Glimpses of clothes, the bed, and the bathroom door slightly open, all appear on the screen. The Television can be heard blaring from the corner of the room, and voices on a phone.

“So you got him. Where?

“By a local bar? How long till his flight?

“Few hours? OK. I’ll be there.

“Yeah I know. Thanks dude. I owe you one.” A brief pause ensues as a phone is hung up. “Come on, let’s go. I want you with me.”

The camera turns it’s center of attention to a doorway, in which Jay Dawg walks out of, grabbing his bags. His girl, Molly, follows him.

---Parking lot of a local pub Milwaukee, Wisconsin---

It’s still evening, the show is still having its effects on many. Mobs of people are still by the arena, some walking around in a drunken riot, looking for a fight. *BEEP BEEP* A car alarm has been disarmed, and a man starts to walk to it, carrying his bags. Him being incognito disguises him fairly well.

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!*

A 2002, Dodge pick-up truck spins hard around the corner, and starts speeding for the car that the man is standing by. The anonymous person looks up at the truck, his eyes widen, he starts to wave his hands around, signaling that he’s in the way. He finally realizes that it is no use, and dives out of the way, looking for his own personal safety.

*CRAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHH!!!*

The truck, which is considerably larger then the car, simply demolishes the object in it’s path… pushing the bitter remains with it for a few meters, before finally coming to a halt. The truck driver opens his door, carrying a baseball bat, then slam it shut behind him, it is former SWF U.S. champ, Jay Dawg.

“Hey! What the fuck is your problem!?” shouts the rather stocky man, who’s car was just annihilated.

“You fucking mess with me! Da Pound! I’ll show you what happens, you title stealing bitch!”

Jay Dawg swings a bat at his target, missing by a mile. However, the swing has enough force that the unknown victim’s disguise comes off, showing it to be SWF’s newest member, and current U.S. champeen, K-Os. The Clannite starts to back off, knowing better to fight a man with a bat.

“Hey! Get back here!”

Jay Dawg shouts as he charges forward, taking another swing with his bat. K-Os avoids the second blast, and hammers Jay Dawg with a forearm to the back of the neck. JD drops to one knee, as K-Os stands over him. The U.S. champ makes the deadly mistake of not grabbing the bat though, and pays dearly for it. DING!! Jay Dawg brings his weapon straight up, crashing it into the genitalia of K-Os!

“ARRGHH!!” K-Os growls, as he grabs his wounded groin.

“Fucking punk! First I’ll take care of you. Then I’ll get that fucking wench, Lady Red.”

JD seizes K-Os by the back of the hair, pulling him to his feet. He wraps the bat around his neck, and takes him to his reduced to rubble car.

*SMASH*

JD throws K-Os face first into the wreck. The Dawg starts to kick the shit out of his newfound enemy, directing them to his chest and ribs. After tenderizing his fallen prey, JD pulls K-Os to his feet.

“Come here you little shit. I’m a gonna show you what it’s like, to piss me off.”

JD starts to stand on the car, as he pulls K-Os into him, locking on a rear waistlock.

“Welcome to the WF… mother fucker!”

Jay Dawg lifts K-Os up, and smashes him into the top of the car with a German suplex! JD lies by the wreck, holding his back, as K-Os starts to twitch on the car. He slowly ascends to his feet, the fall obviously taking a bit out of him as well.

“Oh we ain’t done, son... I’ve got more for you.”

JD strolls over to his baseball bat, picking it up when he hears the blood-curdling scream.

“JAAAAAAAAAAMIIEEEEEEEEE!!!”

JD recognizes the voice, and looks back at the truck.

“Molly!?”  

There’s no answer from the damsel in distress. With the ball bat, JD runs toward his pick up truck, murder in his eyes. As he makes it around the front end, he sees his girlfriend, in the hands of another woman. Jay Dawg looks closer, seeing that her arm is wrapped tightly around Molly’s neck. The attacker’s face is painted white, with a bloody red lined up under her eyes in a tear drop shape. It’s the assassin of the Clan, Lady Red.

“You fucking bitch! Let her go, now!” a demanding Jay Dawg shouts.

Lady Red simply smiles, before replying in a low, throaty voice.

“Come and get her.”

With little hesitation, JD runs forward, but as Lady Red grins, a hint of green dribbles from her mouth. JD pulls back on his feet, and drops to his knees, just as the Assassin spits out the eye burning, green mist at him.

“Shit!”

Lady Red grumbles, as JD avoided her ambush.

“The choice is yours, Molly.”

Lady Red shoves Molly to JD after whispering her words of wisdom. The Assassin darts toward the direction of K-Os, as Molly is caught in the arms of JD.

“That little whore!”

Jay Dawg drops Molly, then runs after Lady Red, looking down where he wrecked K-Os. On the contrary for JD, K-Os and Lady Red are long gone.

“Motherfucker!”

JD shouts as he turns back to his truck. A crowd of people starts to come out, looking at the damage that has already been caused.

“Molly, get in! We gotta get outta here!”

Molly remains still, staring blankly ahead. However, she snaps out of it, and runs to the truck, which has just been started up. Molly enters the passenger side door as JD back the truck up, turns left, and speeds out of the parking lot with the busted front end. The camera switches to an elder person in the crowd, who is shaking his head in shame.

“Crazy drunk bastards…”

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

OMIGODZ, JD IS BEINGZ KEWL PROMO d00d!!!1111111111

Hahah, I actually enjoyed reading that. Great job.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

K-Os, just be glad that the Chipmunks weren't involved. You'd probably be dead right now. Or you'd be making fun of JD, just like I did. How drunk WERE you, d00d?

Guest Chaos

Upon further inspection of this promo........

"Rather stocky fellow"??

*shakes fist*

:angry:   I'ma gonna smash youse good!!!@!@1

Guest Beingz0wningj00

You're built like Rhyno... THE GUY WITH NO FREAKING NECK!!!!

Blarg you!

BTW... JD now is having a temper tantrum. Any guy who beats me in matches now, will get their asses kicked in a promo... so in simple words... JD is gonna whip ass one way or another!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Damn.  Time to watch the board get spammed with promos...

(Y)

I can do the thumbs up tooooo!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Yeah... Stubby better book me against half the league! Muah ha! JD will indeed get his revenge!

Guest Chaos

Upon reading Jay Dawg's explanation........

Makes sense.  Dammit....... and that rage had me all motivated to write too.

Mock me JD!  MOCK MEEEEEEEEE!!!