TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tolwyn

Unforgiven & rockbottom dvd

Guest Tolwyn

Except for the fact there are far better ppv to put on dvd word is that the DVD for unforgiven 1998 and Rock bottom are really bad.It's just the video version put on dvd with no extra's or menus to pick a favorite match.Is that true?

Anyone know what wwf is planning on next?

Guest Speed 6

I don't actually have those DVDs but the thing about no features or menus is probably true.  I say that because I picked up the WWF's Funniest Moments DVD a few weeks ago and it had no menu or chapters or anything either.  Just the feature(which was also pretty bad).

Guest Mr.Perfect

I own all the WWF DVD's, even all 11 of the attitude ones that just came out, and yes the WWF screwed us.  There is no menu and no chapter selection, and the transfer is shit.  You might as well be watching the video because you cant tell the difference.  Some needs to show the WWF how to digitally remaster their videos.

Guest Lil Naitch

I laughed my ass off at the Funniest Moments DVD, even though it had no extras. Seeing Okerland cuss as the Summerslam sign fell down, or Sid make an ass of himself is always good for a laugh. Plus, Heenan and Monsoon!

Guest teke184

Well, Unforgiven has exactly two chapters, with one of them coming at the layer switch.  I'm not even sure if Rock Bottom has that because I'm sure as hell not going to subject myself to it again just to see.

As for the Funniest Moments DVD, what else is on there besides the infamous Mene Gene slipup?

Guest Speed 6
As for the Funniest Moments DVD, what else is on there besides the infamous Mene Gene slipup?

A bunch of DX stuff (the Nation parody, in New York, Oral Office stuff etc.).  Vince stuff (Genetic Jackhammer, Hospital Incident, etc.).  "Bloopers", a bunch of the old attitude commercials, old Bushwhacker stuff, and a lot of crap I'm forgetting.

So The Funniest Moments DVD is the same runtime as the VHS?

Yes.  Yes it is.