TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Who else is drunk?

Guest stardust
I find it funny that you'd get drunk and then waste the buzz coming to a place like TSM.  I think it's even funnier when people are actually impressed by it.  "D00d, I just had 3 shots of gasoline, then a 40 of Lysol, omg I'm so fuckin' gone, I'm hardcore, WHOO~!"  Losers.

I'm not sure why people do that (and Lord knows I've done it before at WDI and gone into the WDI chat a few times while buzzing pretty good), but I'm guessing it's also the same motivating force behind drunk-calling people (which I happen to do for some reason...I'll actually ask my friends to take my cell phone away from me if I know I'm gonna be going out and drinking, just because I don't want to drunk call anyone, because knowing me, I would call a certain person and spill everything to him and tell him more than he needs to know right now and yeah that's another story altogther...). Drinking is primarily a social thing, so I guess if you're getting drunk by yourself (which admittedly isn't necessarily the best thing to be doing), you want to socialize, and if you're at home by yourself, sometimes the only way to do that is to talk on AIM or on a message board or something.

As for the morning after stories....I have no idea. I have like two funny stories from when I was drunk, and it's not like I go around telling random people "Man, I got so drunk this one night..." Once again, it's a social thing, and if other people are sharing stories, odds are you're gonna share stories, too.

And it isn't all about throwing up and passing out face down in the backyard. It's a social thing, and sometimes it just feels kinda nice to get a little bit of a buzz and relax a little bit, just as long as you're not doing that every day.

Did you actually READ the original post? I was at a party and didn't come home until three in the morning, but I wasn't tired, so I posted on here, while still drunk. I'm not sitting at home by myself, drinking.

I never said YOU were. Was your name anywhere in my post? No. But some people do sit at home drinking by themselves and then get online and start talking to people. Or they'll come home and get online and start talking to people.

Some people yes...

And I can relate to your drunken phone calls. I can't tell you how many times I've had people call me the next day and say, "You left me the FUNNIEST message last night!"

Guest Ten Ton Lid
Some people yes...

And I can relate to your drunken phone calls. I can't tell you how many times I've had people call me the next day and say, "You left me the FUNNIEST message last night!"

Just don't call an ex.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Note to CWM: You'd be proud of me, boss...I outdrank four football players that graduated last year.

*Sniff*

Well done my protege, well done.

I mean...you should be ashamed of yourself. Only FOUR?

some people do sit at home drinking by themselves and then get online and start talking to people. Or they'll come home and get online and start talking to people.

I'm a firm believer there isn't anything wrong with that.

And my 50 pack of Molson Canadian in the frig backs me up......

Guest Boo_Bradley

I'm wasted right now, I've had 16 or so beers and 5 or so mixed drinks/shots....

I was chugging the beers to the amusementr off others... free beer at a weddding.. god damned typoing skills siucck andt this point so I;ll keep writing just to see hjow bad I can do WOOOOOO Green Bay's so fucking lame I can't begen to dsescxrinebe my buddy did hook up with some underage chick thopugh so its =not a totas;l loss WOOO

Actually I';m beginning to sober up I think... Who (Joim Nighthart knopws)!!!!!!!