TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

McMahon's everywhere you look

It use to be that when the McMahon's were on tv there was some kind of reason behind it. And now they're all on tv and there's no reason for it.

Steph on Smackdown...blah blah, whatever. I can handle on McMahon on tv. She's GM cause she's Vince's kid, gotcha.

Vince on Smackdown...well, he apparently hates his daughter now. So he's on Smackdown, and rather then fire her he has her attacked...pointless. Except he has his little thing with Sable that he booked for himself just for kicks.

Linda on RAW...she came on to do something about Bischoff and Austin, that's settled...but now she's like one of those houseguests that just won't leave when. She serves no purpose. She's gotten beat up by Kane and molested by Bischoff, so the only reason she's on TV apparently is cause she gets off on that sort of thing.

Shane on RAW...he was able to destroy Jericho and Kane on the same night, so he's on tv cause he's a badass I guess...wait, no. It's cause Kane beat up momma, so I guess he figures "hey, I have no wrestling training. I should kick Kane's ass." Shane'll bump and leave, it's his gimmick.

Vince on RAW...I guess he's only on cause he hates the rest of his family and just wants to let people know, that's about it.

3 McMahon's on RAW and 2 on Smackdown taking time away from wrestling. And the ratings are in the shitter and it dumbfounds them...maybe Vince isn't a genius.

Wouldn't they all get along better if none of them were on TV? Fire Steph from Smackdown, that removes her and Vince. Shane's revenged his mother by apparently murdering Kane, so that should get him and her off of RAW. I guess that leaves Vince for guest spots, and I can deal with that if I have to.

I'm in a real "fuck the McMahon's" mood and have nothing better to do...that's all really.

Guest Fook

What was going on at this time last year?

Oh yeah, necrophilia and a gay wedding.

Now we have McMahonamania running wild and more non-wrestlers on Raw than actual trained grapplers.

It's kinda hard to decide which is worse...