TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damaramu

Ok I know my job isn't the worst....

Guest Fook
Then there was the time I parked my car in the drive-thru to shut it down, but that's a story for another day. :cheers:

Oh, I used to do that all the time.

The owner of the coffee shop I worked at also owned several other franchises, and since ours was the biggest, a delivery van was usually kept in our parking lot in case we needed to bring things to the other stores.

On nights where it was raining or snowing excessively, or if it was a slow night and we were feeling lazy, I'd park the van across the entrance to the drive-thru and close it down for the night.

Of course, we'd get the standard customer bitching about having to leave his car and walk 3 full metres in the rain to reach the store, but that's to be expected.

Damn i had a shitty day in work yesterday. There were like 7 incidents of shop lifting. In a chemist?!!? the trouble is, you can't do much about it because:

A) If you ask somebody to empty their pockets or whatever, its perfectly within their rights to tell you to fuck off.

B) All the people i work with are women, i'm 5'4 and im the biggest. That doesn't exactly make a potential shoplifter quiver in their boots.

AAAAAARRRGGHHHH. The things i put myself through for £17.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Hey, the warehouse I work at has officially been declared "Mouse-infested."

Guest AndrewisyourHero
Then there was the time I parked my car in the drive-thru to shut it down, but that's a story for another day. :cheers:

Oh, I used to do that all the time.

The owner of the coffee shop I worked at also owned several other franchises, and since ours was the biggest, a delivery van was usually kept in our parking lot in case we needed to bring things to the other stores.

On nights where it was raining or snowing excessively, or if it was a slow night and we were feeling lazy, I'd park the van across the entrance to the drive-thru and close it down for the night.

Of course, we'd get the standard customer bitching about having to leave his car and walk 3 full metres in the rain to reach the store, but that's to be expected.

Would that coffee shop happen to be a Tim Hortons?

Guest TheGame2705

I have a job where the manager is a messy slob who has a knack for telling everyone else they're messy. Go figure. I got screwed out of the asst. manager position for trying to go to school. God forbid. She's nice and understanding at times but it gets cancelled out by the times she just doesn't get what's going on.