TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

Guest Ecto Cooler

My cousin's husband was the assistant director for this movie.

I haven't talked to him in about a year, but he said it was going to be really good.

I haven't talked to him in about a year, but he said it was going to be really good.

But sometimes people who work on movies lie about that kinda thing. "Oh the movie's great."

1635173.jpg

Seriously though, it has promise.

But sometimes people who work on movies lie about that kinda thing. "Oh the movie's great."

1635173.jpg

Yeah, until they need material for Leno appearance then its self-deprecation time.

1635173.jpg

Yeah, until they need material for Leno appearance then its self-deprecation time.

Or until they are no longer contracted to push the movie...like every other actor does when they do a bad movie, admit it is bad when they can. Of course when Affleck did it, its because he was a dick.

1635173.jpg

Or until they are no longer contracted to push the movie...like every other actor does when they do a bad movie, admit it is bad when they can. Of course when Affleck did it, its because he was a dick.

Usually the actors don't say fuck-all about movie bombs. They never make fun of themselves. When he was on Leno, it sounded like Affleck talking about Phantoms during the Mallrats commentary.