TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

Future Potential Raw Booking Plans

Guest Anglesault
Oh yeah, Orton's going to be a BREAK AWAY star  :P

He's not The Rock.  He never will be.  Let it go, WWE...

'Course, nobody ever thought Rock was gonna be as huge as he ended up becoming. Let things happen before bitching about them.

Because the Rock situation was the norm.

Besides, at this junture in his career ( Several months into heel turn, member of top stable in the company) Rocky was over. Orton still gets NEGATIVE HEAT~!

Besides, at this junture in his career ( Several months into heel turn, member of top stable in the company) Rocky was over. Orton still gets NEGATIVE HEAT~!

They actually let Rock act in the cocky manner that got him over in the first place. He wasn't usually just standing there while Faarooq got all the spotlight, like Orton is with HHH.

And may I remind you that even after the EC, we STILL haven't gotten to see Orton at his PPV best yet because he was only actually doing anything for a couple of minutes anyways. Afterwards, it turned into the Let's Have Goldberg Squash Everyone and Then Lose To HHH-uh Show. I do believe that we'd gripe about him a lot less if we actually got to see him in pay-per-view one-on-one action instead of on Phoning It In Is RAW.

Guest wrestlingbs

This is great news. Now I don't have to even think about ordering any Raw PPVs. I like how the WWE works to make sure I don't spend too much money.

I'd rather see HHH go face and align himself with Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash. Maybe give Scott Hall another chance and let them have a final run together.

Flair should lead a new Horsemen group for them to feud with Chris Jericho, Lance Storm, Christian and Sean O'Haire.

Randy Orton's young group should consist of Orton, Batista, Maven and Mark Jindrak.

I'd rather see HHH go face and align himself with Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash. Maybe give Scott Hall another chance and let them have a final run together.

Flair should lead a new Horsemen group for them to feud with Chris Jericho, Lance Storm, Christian and Sean O'Haire.

Randy Orton's young group should consist of Orton, Batista, Maven and Mark Jindrak.

I like the idea, but I don't think Jericho should be in a group wiht anybody. He's always struck me as a loner type.

Guest KJ Brackish

Well, at least we know that if HHH gets a divorce with Steph....then he can always job to Maven eh? I mean.....that IS what the WWE does best. If they are feeling that a wrestler is doing poor.....then hell, why not make him job to a lower-card person. It's like 'Taker jobbing to Doug Basham. Bwah ha ha....never in a thousand years though will that happen.

DFA

Guest Coffey

Well, if "Orton" was changed to "Morley" I would be happy.

Also, if "HHH" was changed to "Jericho" I would be happy.

HHH loses the title to Goldberg. Goldberg loses the title to Jericho. Jericho loses the title to Sean Morley.

Guest Deebo

You could tell when The Rock was in the Nation that he had "IT"

Orton doesn't have "IT"

So, this means at Survivor Series we'll see:

Vince McMahon vs. Undertaker - Buried Alive Match

Triple H vs. Goldberg or Triple H vs. Kane or Triple H vs. Goldberg vs. Kane - World Fake Title

Kurt Angle vs. Brock III or Kurt Angle vs. Eddy Guerrero

Randy Orton vs. Mick Foley

Damn, another Big Four PPV down the toilet

Survivor Series has BEEN down the toilet for the past few years now, other than last year's Survivor Series PPV. Do you not remember when Austin dropped HHH in a car from a crane?

I like the idea, but I don't think Jericho should be in a group wiht anybody. He's always struck me as a loner type.

How about if Jericho remained a loner and Flair's group consisted of Edge (moving to Raw), Lance Storm, Christian and Sean O'Haire (also moving to Raw).

I was going to move Edge to Raw to be their top face but I would see Flair's Horsemen group being tweeners a bit - feuding with The Clique and the Randy Orton World Order.

The little quotes on the huh thing is cute, I'll give you that. But back to the original post, there is no way HHH is winning the title back at Survivor Series as a face against the most over face on Raw. That doesn't even make sense.

Even if HHH is the manipulative genius that you all make him out to be, he'd let evil Kane win the title from Goldberg, and then turn face because he knows he's the only one who can stop the monster. He could win the Rumble and then beat Kane clean for the title at Wrestlemania. Come to think of it, that sounds pretty damn plausible.

Guest Hass of Pain
I don't respect Maven because he didn't pay his dues. He won his right to be a wrestler on a reality show? I think that just sucks.

Congratulations, that may have very well been the stupidest thing that I have ever heard.

As for Maven, I support him because he has some natural charisma on a show badly lacking in it. It wasn't long ago that Maven was getting MONSTER pops on Smackdown, teaming with The Rock and eliminating The Undertaker from the Royal Rumble. He came to Raw and lost all of his heat because they immediately demoted him to Sunday Night Heat.

He's got a great look, a lot of charisma and with a little polishing he'll continue to improve in the ring. I think he would be the perfect fit for an Orton led heel faction along with maybe Rob Conway, Batista, Chris Nowinski or Lance Cade. Personally, I didn't thik that The Rock was main event material when he split from Farooq nor did I think DX stood a chance in hell once Shawn Michaels left, but the concept turned two mid carders into potential Hall of Famers. If Orton doesn't get the shot, Raw will never add any real new top players to the mix.

As for Triple H, of course he's taking Flair with him, he'll use him as a prop to make fans cheer him.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
I think he would be the perfect fit for an Orton led heel faction along with maybe Rob Conway, Batista, Chris Nowinski or Lance Cade.

that's a good idea. We could call them "Guys who can't wrestle but have some natural charisma and a great look".

In all seriousness, I can't for the life of me remember Rock teaming with Maven on Smackdown. When did it happen?

Guest Hass of Pain

I don't remember who the opponents were when The Rock and Maven teamed, but I just came across the tape a few days ago so I'll find it and I'll get back to you.

As for Conway, Batista, Nowinski and Cade not being able to work, I'll have to strongly disagree on Cade based on what I KNOW he can do from OVW videos and unless you've seen extensive OVW footage, it's far too early to call Conway a bad worker because he's only really competed in one six-man match IIRC, hardly even getting a chance to do anything of note. Judgement should really be reserved on him.

By current Raw standards, Nowinski and Batista are average in the ring.

If you want to fill the stable full of good workers, it's looking pretty grim as after a review of the Raw Superstars page, these are the only YOUNG wrestlers on the roster I would consider GOOD workers...

Lance Cade and Randy Orton squeaking by barely.

Mid-career Good Workers:

Spike Dudley, Val Venis, Lance Storm, Rico, Jericho, RVD, Hurricane.

End of career Good Workers: HBK, Flair, Goldust, Booker T.

I got news for you, it's far too early to be alienating all of the young wrestlers because they aren't Eddie Guerrero, because the alternative is Spike Dudley and Rico headlining Wrestlemania.

The little quotes on the huh thing is cute, I'll give you that. But back to the original post, there is no way HHH is winning the title back at Survivor Series as a face against the most over face on Raw. That doesn't even make sense.

Even if HHH is the manipulative genius that you all make him out to be, he'd let evil Kane win the title from Goldberg, and then turn face because he knows he's the only one who can stop the monster. He could win the Rumble and then beat Kane clean for the title at Wrestlemania. Come to think of it, that sounds pretty damn plausible.

After HHH, knowing full well that he would fuck over Booker T and not drop the belt to him, went along with the idea of burying Booker by way of playing the racist card I would not put anything past him.

ESPECIALLY since HHH has long been of the opinion that he deserves a long and successfull face run on par with the face runs of Austin and Rock.

Note the fact that they are going to turn Flair face to go along with HHH. That is the first sign of them admitting that a face HHH will flop. Granted HHH COULD go to SD where he can have his cunt fiance's minions insert fake cheers for him and solve his little PR nightmare halfway but as it stands HHH is going to bomb miserably as a champion and basically HHH and the WWE itself are in utter and complete denial about it.

I don't remember who the opponents were when The Rock and Maven teamed, but I just came across the tape a few days ago so I'll find it and I'll get back to you.

As for Conway, Batista, Nowinski and Cade not being able to work, I'll have to strongly disagree on Cade based on what I KNOW he can do from OVW videos and unless you've seen extensive OVW footage, it's far too early to call Conway a bad worker because he's only really competed in one six-man match IIRC, hardly even getting a chance to do anything of note. Judgement should really be reserved on him.

By current Raw standards, Nowinski and Batista are average in the ring.

If you want to fill the stable full of good workers, it's looking pretty grim as after a review of the Raw Superstars page, these are the only YOUNG wrestlers on the roster I would consider GOOD workers...

Lance Cade and Randy Orton squeaking by barely.

Mid-career Good Workers:

Spike Dudley, Val Venis, Lance Storm, Rico, Jericho, RVD, Hurricane.

End of career Good Workers: HBK, Flair, Goldust, Booker T.

I got news for you, it's far too early to be alienating all of the young wrestlers because they aren't Eddie Guerrero, because the alternative is Spike Dudley and Rico headlining Wrestlemania.

They can always raid NWA TNA for fresh bodies for HHH's prag to boss around and make them Orton's personal bitches.......

Ok, who here DIDN'T think that HHH would win the title back almost as soon as he lost it, only this time having a run as a face?

I still think that after HHH loses the title to Goldberg, he'll jump to SD, get back together with Steph and marry on-screen just in time for their real wedding, and beat Angle for the belt. Which is why they are building Angle up but, I hope I'm wrong about.

Then at which point he'll suck all the life out of SD and then hold a whole new bunch of wrestlers.

Edited by EdwardKnoxII

was going to move Edge to Raw to be their top face but I would see Flair's Horsemen group being tweeners a bit - feuding with The Clique and the Randy Orton World Order

As a huge Edgehead I so don't want him to move to Raw as long as HHH is there. Because all that heat and fan support that Edge has built up will be dead as soon as HHH gets his hands on him.

Guest TonyJaymzV1

Rob Conway: Theres a reason him and Dinsmore were called The Lords of The Ring. He isn't as good technical, but he is better all around, and can play an old school heel almost as good as Jericho and Flair.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
these are the only YOUNG wrestlers on the roster I would consider GOOD workers...

WWE has plenty of good young workers. Of course they made the excellent business decision to ban them from Raw and Heat. *hangs self*

And I admit I've haven't seen enough of Conway to stick him with perrenial bums like Orton and Maven, so I'll give him a chance.

But if he ever uses a dropkick as his first offensive move or is mentioned as having a "big heart", he goes straight to the shitlist.

I still think that after HHH loses the title to Goldberg, he'll jump to SD, get back together with Steph and marry on-screen just in time for their real wedding, and beat Angle for the belt. Which is why they are building Angle up but, I hope I'm wrong about.

Angle is chump change compared to the idea of HHH jumping to SD for the sole purpose of killing Brock Lesner off and burying him DOA. Especially since Brock is one of the few untouchables that HHH can't directly squash via manipulation do to Vince being obsessed with getting Brock over.

Trust me. Brock will squash Angle for the belt as HHH moves to SD and after arranging for Brock to be made a pussy who can't beat Undertaker will squash Brock like an ant and take the SD belt for his own.

Guest MikeSC

'Course, nobody ever thought Rock was gonna be as huge as he ended up becoming. Let things happen before bitching about them.

Because the Rock situation was the norm.

Actually, let's be honest --- at the time Rock joined the NOD, he got uber-negative heat. Fans loathed him.

It took giving him a little mic time to get him over.

"The Rock thinks you should fire him (Austin), Vince".

Classic.

-=Mike

That's the problem...nothing "just happens" anymore. At least not on the level of the fans forcing Rocky to turn. WWE has instead adopted a policy of pushing everything down our throats, and not letting us make up our minds about ANYTHING.