TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Bob Ryders speaks

We know who we want the mystery man to be.....and it's not anybody that has been named in this thread. (CM Punk, Buchannan, Malice, Vampiro)

The reason we went with the ending we went with this week is because we wanted to use the finish to advance the Raven vs Douglas match we're coming back with on September 17.

When will the mystery man be revealed?

Soon.

Bob Ryder

-------

I've read all of the notes "Big Daddy" has posted, and while some of them contain accurate information....the post about Alexis is one I want to respond to.

We have known for several months that there was a strong probability that she would end up at some point with the WWE. She had a couple of dark matches for them, and we were aware they had some interest in her.

As far as Vince Russo and Glenn Gilberti being "opposed" to offering Alexis a contract, that's totally false. They aren't involved in those kinds of decisions to begin with, and they have had no conversations whatsoever regarding a contract for Alexis.

Alexis wasn't offered a long term deal because the role she was playing for us was one that didn't allow for a high-dollar offer, and a long term deal at the money we were paying her would not have been fair to her. We made the decision to book her basically on a nightly deal as long as possible, realizing that at some point she would be leaving us. There had been no discussions with her about a "re-do" on the contract.

When Alexis called me to tell me she was signing with the WWE, the very first word out of my mouth were "Congratulations". She was very appreciative of the opportunity we gave her and the spot we put her in, and handled herself very professionally. Nobody at TNA was "pissed off".

As to where she will end up in the WWE, at least for the short term it will be OVW.

We wish Alexis the very best of luck and thank her for her hard work in TNA.

Bob Ryder