TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Triple H-Goldberg Unforgiven Build

I think the feud's gone over great too. If you remember, when they first started doing the build for it, there was no heat at all. But by backing off for a few weeks, and giving Goldberg a reason to want to kill HHH before getting the title, it's really elevated the feud. It's been over a year since we've heard pops like that. I think Unforgiven might surprise everyone and pull down a killer buyrate, based solely on the Goldberg/HHH match.

They go to the PPV...

Goldberg wins in 8 minutes CLEAN.

The one thing that can really ruin this is if HHH... who can be suspected to be somewhat still injured... doesn't try to pull another "I can carry Steiner for 30 minutes" deal and expose Goldberg's moveset and what not.

When Goldberg and Rock duked it out it was wayyy to spotty because they had a lot of time to fill.

It needs to be short, with LONG intros, perhaps a brawl outside of the ring before the bell sounds and maybe a few minutes of Evolution getting ejected.

A match that goes longer than Goldberg can handle will kill the bout.

Or they can copy DDP-Goldberg move for move (minus a few clotheslines).

I think Goldberg would be OK up to 15, maybe even 20 minutes if the match is laid out properly. Sure, he's not the best worker in the world, but he's nowhere near as bad as Steiner or Nash. His match at Bad Blood with Jericho was very good, and with help from Patterson, he and Trips could have a surprisingly good match.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
Where is the honeymoon? If its near the amazon, I hope Hunter gets mistaken for some type of god so they take him into their village never to be seen or heard from again.

Well, he is the Alpha and the Omega.

Guest Polish_Rifle

I agree that the buildup for their match has been good thus far and I was also pleasantly surprised that they have already announced 3 matches for a PPV that is 3 weeks away. Granted, they probably won't announce another match for 2 weeks, but its a good start.