TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Respect Women Wrestling

I'd hope they could do more than I could in the ring, since they're trained professionals, and I'm a high school senior that occasionally farts around with my friends in the yard.

Women's wrestling can be great. I'm no Joshi expert (hell, I've only seen 2 Joshi matches, and both were deathmatches), but it seems that Joshi is VERY good, on average. I think the reason most of the WWE women suck is because they're trained BY the WWE-approved trainers, and thus we get crap.

The reason I don't respect womens wrestling is because, you know, it sucks.

nah, good womens wrestling does exist. Just not in WWE.

Well, I'm not going to go out of my way to find Joshi tapes, especially when international tapes usually cost more than North American ones, just to find something I probably won't like. But whether or not Joshi is good, WWE womens wrestling sucks.

Guest deadbeater

The women are trained by some of the best wrestlers in the world: Fit Finlay is a very good trainer, and he's the reason why the women are even doing those moves. And he works with them about one-two hours each session, as opposed to 8-12 hours training per day, every day the joshi go through.

Imagine Kurt Angle's training schedule for the Olympics. Joshi training is oh, about three times as extensive.

Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, HHH, and other wrestlers who don't have a match that night are willing to take time out to teach the women.

However, none of them control the match stipulations, nor the spots ordered by the writers. If they have a good match structure to work on, they can perform as well as the guys.

Tawren, I wish you can say a little bit more than 'WWE women's wrestling sucks, WWE women's wrestling sucks'.

They are still learning, as most of us do.

Guest Sakura

Well why can't they learn off TV and start getting matches on TV when they're done learning?

Guest croweater

I really enjoy the women's division. Victoria is turning out to be one of the few reasons to watch Raw every week. She puts effort into her character and has a nicely developed moveset.

Jazz is also really good and Trish is a staple of the WWE womens division at the moment.

Actually, (with the exeption of Gail Kim who is continually rammed down my throat) the women's division is one of the best things on Raw, and while that's not saying much it is saying something.

Well why can't they learn off TV and start getting matches on TV when they're done learning?

Like Gail Kim for example? Trish could use some work on how to not blow spots as well.