TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PLAGIARISM!

Favourite bands and songs

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Zuh? You even liked Primitive? Say it ain't so, Stevie..say it ain't so.

I gotta also say TATU. That damn All the Thing She Said song gets in your head and stays there. The rest of that CD sucks for the most part though.

Incidentally why would anyone say Come Out and Play is a song that sucks? One of the best rocks songs of the 90s.

Guest Coffey

Creed is my favorite band. Truthfully, I don't know why so many people hate them. People say that all the songs sound the same, but if it's by the same band, how different do you expect the songs to be?

So far, I like all three of their albums. They don't have a single song that I dislike. Admittedly, songs like "Higher" & "With Arms Wide Open" are a lot lower on my list than the heavier songs like "What If" & "Bullets."

If I run into someone that doesn't like "My Own Prison" or "What's This Life For" then I probably won't continue to converse with them....

Zuh? You even liked Primitive? Say it ain't so, Stevie..say it ain't so.

It's my happy fun time music...just like Hatebreed. It's nice simple, not to deep music. I actually really didn't like Soulfly until I saw them play live.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh, having a Cavalera on stage is always a good thing. They actually got better every time I saw them, getting more and more comfortable on stage, adding in the tribal elements in a way where it blends in, as opposed to sticking out like a sore thumb.

After thinking for a bit more; I'd say Fozzy is by far my favorite band that I know that suck. Because I vehemently deny that they suck and always get mad when people diss them yet there's this deep down spot inside of me that say they're fucking great.