TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Step Off Kookyheads

Guest The Old Me
barron00.gif

I hope this is a joke.....

Yes, it is, in certain definitions of the word.

As in "God played a joke on Barron by giving him that face"

DING!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

Guest Dynamite Kido
barron00.gif

DING!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

you weren't implying that Barron is a winner by looking at that picture?

Guest The Old Me
barron00.gif

DING!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

does he look like a winner?

weiner maybe, not winner.

Guest Dynamite Kido
barron00.gif

DING!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

does he look like a winner?

weiner maybe, not winner.

point and case

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
Since I became the coolest motherfucker on this board (who is alive and not getting their roomates to post for them) people been tryin' to suck up to me. Let me tell all you kookyheads now: I ain't got time for no brown nosing. Be like Johnson (who shows his devotion to me by being a complete fucktard) and worship me from a distance. I don't want to associated with the likes of you. If you MUST speak to me, I shall be addressed as Master Sherlock Zsasz: The Coolest Motherfucker Since Bogart.

I don't really have anything to add so I'd like to say that some of you guys need to get laid. Look at PIMP DADDY MACKS like bob barron. You know why he's so low key? Because he gets the pussy constantly. All he does is tell girls he's Frankie Muniz and BAM!

Okay bitches, feel free to use this place to discuss my statis as cool mother fucker since Bogart.

The only thing that is being admired from a distance is my middle finger pointing at you.

Maybe you and TNM should become roommates. Neither of you seem to have much of a life.

Guest The Pirate in White

No one admires anything about you, including your middle finger. Everybody hates you. I know, I know, it's because we're all so stupid, but the fact remains that, on this board anyway, there's a grand total of zero people admiring you.

In conclusion, shut the fuck up, you incredible retard.

Guest The Old Me
Since I became the coolest motherfucker on this board (who is alive and not getting their roomates to post for them) people been tryin' to suck up to me. Let me tell all you kookyheads now: I ain't got time for no brown nosing. Be like Johnson (who shows his devotion to me by being a complete fucktard) and worship me from a distance. I don't want to associated with the likes of you. If you MUST speak to me, I shall be addressed as Master Sherlock Zsasz: The Coolest Motherfucker Since Bogart.

I don't really have anything to add so I'd like to say that some of you guys need to get laid. Look at PIMP DADDY MACKS like bob barron. You know why he's so low key? Because he gets the pussy constantly. All he does is tell girls he's Frankie Muniz and BAM!

Okay bitches, feel free to use this place to discuss my statis as cool mother fucker since Bogart.

The only thing that is being admired from a distance is my middle finger pointing at you.

Maybe you and TNM should become roommates. Neither of you seem to have much of a life.

Thank you Johnson. If I ever need a roomate, I will now consider Zsasz. Your burgeoning intelligence has enlightened me so....

No one admires anything about you, including your middle finger. Everybody hates you. I know, I know, it's because we're all so stupid, but the fact remains that, on this board anyway, there's a grand total of zero people admiring you.

In conclusion, shut the fuck up, you incredible retard.

Please, if my English is so bad, take my post above and show me what is so wrong with it. From what I can tell my English is just fine, please elaborate.

Guest The Pirate in White

The word "admire" was used incorrectly, dipshit. I believe I just did point out how. English consists of more than grammar, moron. You have to know what the words mean.

The word "admire" was used incorrectly, dipshit. I believe I just did point out how.

The word was "admired" and it was used correctly moron.