TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

The OAO NFL Week 3 thread

Guest Choken One
Apparently, Choken One is 5-2.

Well...KKK is 6-1. we each picked Saints...and I was a homer today.

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was OBVIOUSLY touchdown for the 49ers. Inconclusive my fucking ass. The ball hit the white line and in one replay the ball fuckin' passes it! Unbelievable. FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, my local Fox station ignores half of the doubleheader because Carolina isn't playing. I want to see the Packers annhilate the Cardinals, dammit! Who cares if the Panthers are off this week?

If you live with in about 100 miles of an NFL team you won't get more than three games on Sunday and no more than one double-header. Its all a scam by the NFL and DirectTV to get people to by NFL Sunday Ticket.

That's the thing, I DON'T live within 100 miles of any team. Charlotte is four hours away, Atlanta is five, and Jacksonville is four also. We usually get both CBS and Fox's doubleheaders, but only if our local stations feel like going along with them.

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was OBVIOUSLY  touchdown for the 49ers. Inconclusive my fucking ass. The ball hit the white line and in one replay the ball fuckin' passes it! Unbelievable. FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I was saying. That totally crossed the plane.

Oh, and so what if Arizona got a score on Green Bay? I never said we'd shut them out.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

drop kick by the Chargers?!

those throwback uniforms are getting to them

Holy shit the 49ers are being ass fucked by the refs today. Horrible, horrible pass interference call just now. Rumph only makes contact with the receiver because the ball is way over thrown and out of bounds. Did they get rid of the uncatchable rule and no one told me?

Browns driving...fuck I have a bad feeling about this game now.

OK, would someone please tell me how the Packers are losing to the Cardinals?

No clue.

Ugh the 49er game is ugly. Easily the worst they've played so far and the refs haven't helped but they still have a 12-0 lead. Wow the Browns suck.

Favre = NOT overrated.

The score during the game doesn't matter, all that matters is the score at the end. The Packers have always been a 2nd half team anyway.

Que?