TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mrnoitaull

Outkast is OUT!!!!

I think it is fair to say that EVERYBODY knows Big Boi is the more talented of the two, it's just that Andre is the more flamboyant and noticeable. Fuck Dre.

I agree... and due to this [Dre being more flamboyant] am I the only one who read the topic to this thread and expected to find some late breaking news that Dre came out of the closet? :lol:

Yes, I'm losing my mind..

Guest Dynamite Kido

This album in my opinion is the best so far of the year. The creativity on this one seriously leaks all over both albums. Big Boi's Speakerboxxx is truly an innovative hip hop album in a lacluster year for hip hop in general. Andre 3000 shows that he is one of the most creative people in the music industry on The Love Below. His melodic tracks mixed with everything from old school funk, to soul and techno music. Truely a masterpiece in this one. Treat this one like a George Clinton quote: "Free yo mind, and yo ass will follow"

Guest Doyo

I bought it the other day. I'm into Big Boi's album more now, but Andre's is growing

on me.

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned is that Andre did all of the producing on his

album and he played some guitar and keyboards. He produced three of the songs

on Big Boi's album, also.

I frequent the butthole surfers message board, and the drummer King Coffey is the administrator, but only posts like once every 6 months to a year. He posted in the thread about this album. I think I'm going to check it out.