IS TSM Still Fun?

58 members have voted

1. 1. IS TSM Still Fun?

• 1. Yes
    • 2. No
    • 3. Could Be Better
    • 4. Delete everything and Make Banky Admin
    • 5. It could Be Worse.

it's pretty dead right now, i still come here all the time but just post in the Movies folder, cause nothing has happened in the General Chat or No Holds Barred in a looooong time...

it could be better, but i still like it

Guest Goodear

Oh for the love of Pete. Dames... seriously there is no problem that the iron hand of good moderators couldn't handle. Look at the board and what you'll see is a bunch of people who have nothing to say but want to talk all the time. These are what drives the content of the folders into the crap zone and no amount of rules is going to curtail that unless you have people willing to enforce those rules. How long was that janitor thing allowed to wander aorund spamming threads before someone banned him? Has he be banned yet? How many times do we have to see lame topics based entirely around calling Bob Barron ugly?

Just set some rules and people willing to enforce those rules and STICK WITH THEM. The way it is now all it takes is a popular poster to break a rule and the rule is no more. Hell, get together with your moderators and figure out who is going to get with the program right away. There is no point in having people that won't agree with the laws they are going to ennact just like there is no reason to have mods who are never around.

PS: Dames, why do you always post this stuff in the WORST folder in the whole damn board? Look around you and you'll see just what the main problem with the board is: a bunch of people talking a whole lot and saying nothing ... sometimes twenty times a day.

While it might be slightly down right now, there is a wealth of ability and posting greatness waiting to fully mature and blossum and lead to a renaisence(sic) that could almost equal the heights of anything that came before it.

Isn't there some sort of rule about sigs that take up more than half the screen?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Make me admin...I'd turn this place around in two seconds flat.

Make me admin, traffic will drop off into two seconds.

No shit, I don't know how you haven't been banned yet...hopefully Dames will come to his senses sooner than later.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Make me admin, traffic will drop off into two seconds.

No shit, I don't know how you haven't been banned yet...hopefully Dames will come to his senses sooner than later.

Why should I be banned?! I'm a jackass intentionaly only here. I'm a jackass unintentionally in other folders.

::Gets out Vaseline and ropes::

Guest evenflowDDT

It's OK I guess. I was away for a month, and after a week or so I didn't really miss it though. It's still a good community here (at least, in my short time back I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise), but I've finally learned that real life prevails.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Interesting.

I think TSM needs some competitor boards.

My favorite time periods on TSM were: The very beginning, the prime of the OAOAST, and during the rival of UGS.

When UGS and Smarktalk were both going TSM was alot more fun because the stupid shit got spread out over three boards.

It's too bad that UGS shut down when I left for up North, it was kicking large amounts of ass before I closed it down.

When I get a normal job again I'm going to (possibly) relaunch UGS an a NON-EZboard.

Give me a board (besides SNKT and WDI) and I'll start a revolution.

I think whether or not this board is still "fun" depends on what you come here for.

I basically come here for the SWF board and to read spoilers, so, yeah, it's still "fun" to me, I guess.

EDIT - Funny thing, that; for my first six or seven months on this board, I wouldn't touch the SWF with a ten-foot pole. Now, I'm not interested in anything else around here...