TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

I'm going on a date tomorrow...

Guest subliminal_animal
No flame intended, but I read the other thread and this chick seems to be full of shit.

Do you ever shut the fuck up?

What the hell are you talking about. The chick sounds fake and I was asking about it.

Also Binky, your title says "Birth of cool", but I think "Poster boy for birth control" would be a more fitting title.

I don't care what anyone thinks—that was pretty funny.

Where did you ask him Incandenza about her?  Am I missing it?  Do you see how I asked you?

Damn, you fucks jump on the jerk for everything

This thread is about me and my date, guys.

You know, you have a lot of these threads about the weird things going on with you. Better calm it down a bit, or it's going to start seeming like you just wanna look cool for everyone.

It was IMPLIED! That explains it!

Did Microsoft Word tell you to write that?

Hey, remember that one night you punched a wall, like, a hundred times and crushed your friend's CDs into shiny little bits using only your own mighty digits?

Now, after reviewing this remark, I can safely say that you're exactly the kind of combination tough guy/funnyman that I yearn to chill with. Perhaps I myself can get pretty chilly with it, like with some sort of osmosis, or however you improperly use that word.

I knew a guy who was once upset that his new "bitch" just wanted to date him for his cocaine. What scum.

But it had a happy ending, as he beat her senselessly into the ground. He served a bit of time, but it was worth it he assures me.

I didn't know who you were talking about in that second sentence until I got to the third and fourth ones. And now that I got there, I right now got to thinking that you're not the moral beacon you've long been bragging that you were.

Once were is more like it.

You know, you have a lot of these threads about the weird things going on with you. Better calm it down a bit, or it's going to start seeming like you just wanna look cool for everyone.

Physician heal thyself.

As someone who had a very scary STD scare, after a run-in with a coke whore, let me say that the blow-job wasn't enough. Coke whores should be willing to put out.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
if it makes you feel any better, i got turned down in a BIG way by my own parallel "fucked up life" girl. she refuses to talk to me now.

Hey, it does. How did you manage to fuck that up?

Guest subliminal_animal

Physician heal thyself.

I thought we were friends.

What the fuck.

Physician heal thyself.

What the fuck.

There, there.

if it makes you feel any better, i got turned down in a BIG way by my own parallel "fucked up life" girl.  she refuses to talk to me now.

Hey, it does. How did you manage to fuck that up?

long story that i really don't feel like going into. i did hang out with her last weekend, so apparently we're on speaking terms now, but at this point i don't really care.

Guest subliminal_animal

Physician heal thyself.

What the fuck.

There, there.

I wanted to say something real cool, but you're not exactly giving me plenty to work with.

long story that i really don't feel like going into. i did hang out with her last weekend, so apparently we're on speaking terms now, but at this point i don't really care.

I don't really care neither, and that started way before the point you stopped at. Spare me the details, bozo.

It was IMPLIED! That explains it!

Did Microsoft Word tell you to write that?

Hey, remember that one night you punched a wall, like, a hundred times and crushed your friend's CDs into shiny little bits using only your own mighty digits?

Now, after reviewing this remark, I can safely say that you're exactly the kind of combination tough guy/funnyman that I yearn to chill with. Perhaps I myself can get pretty chilly with it, like with some sort of osmosis, or however you improperly use that word.

Sarcasm duly noted.