TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Does anyone here have DSL?

I just moved from one place to a new apartment. I had cable internet, but here the landlord "takes care" of the cable for the people. So I can't have Comcast come down and hook up the internet and see that.

So does anyone have DSL to reccomend? Cause I cannot stick with this dial up.

Guest TheGame2705

I personally wouldn't recommend DSL as it's usually more or the same price as cable with worse results

Comcast can do it. You would just pay for the cable internet part. Unless it is with another cable company.

Well...if they came and saw cable hooked up without me "paying for service" bad shit might happen.

Comcast can do it.  You would just pay for the cable internet part.  Unless it is with another cable company.

Well...if they came and saw cable hooked up without me "paying for service" bad shit might happen.

Some apartments/landlords have bulk cable (they pay like say $100 for 10 apartments to have basic cable) and then you would be above and beyond what the landlord is paying.

Unless you mean that he has gone to the pole and tapped us illegally.

called and checked. he pays for cable (electric and water too). I think I'll wait a while to get digital again, I dunno if it was worth the extra money last time. but I'll get my cable internet back this weekend. Cause I can't live without that.

Edited by Youth N Asia

Guest Razor Roman

I use Verizon DSL.... it works just great for me, and we got an awesome package from the phone company, including unlimited nationwide calling 24 hours a day, cell phones, and internet.