TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

I just heard some crazy shit tonight...

Tonight I was hanging out with one of my friends, Jen, who lives in the town that I go to college in. She is a senior in high school, and is a pretty cool girl. Last year we got pretty close, and almost got together until she pissed me off one night, and I just stopped calling her.

Well tonight we were hanging out, there was a foam party at my school. So we drank a little before we went into the foam party, and that was an okay time. I stopped drinking because I had to drive her home later, and I almost got arrested last week for drinking and driving, which is a different story. Basically, I learned my lesson when it came to that.

So we hung out in the dorm next to mine with a few of my friends, then we went to my friend's house. After that we came back to my room, talked for a while, and just chilled.

Then around 1:45ish, before I brought her home, she started acting all wack. She was being really annoying, and I told her to knock it off. She wouldn't do it, so I told her I was bringing her home.

We get into the car, and I asked her why she was being so annoying. She was like, I don't want to talk about it. I was like, alright whatever. But the guy I am, I asked again what's up. She was like, well, this might sound weird or something, but I'm ADD. I was like, so who cares? I know tons of people who are ADD, it's no big deal.

Then she says that there is something else, but she doesn't want to talk about it. I told her she can tell me, I won't think different of her.

She then starts telling me how her Mom hits her, and tells her that she is nothing. I was in shock, I had no idea about this. She then starts balling her eyes out, I've never seen her cry like that, and keeps talking about it. She's was saying how her Mom would flip out, start talking to things that weren't there, flipping through the Bible, and crazy shit. Her mother starts screaming at her for NO reason at all, and hits her. Her Mom tells her that she is a demon child, a bastard, she will do nothing with her life, and other horrible things.

I was just in complete shock. Jen keeps telling me how her Mom did the same thing to her two older brothers, and ever since she can remember has been doing this. Just in the past two years, she has been able to stand up for herself, but it still happens and it still hurts her.

My Dad is a social worker, so I know a lot about this stuff. I am pretty good at talking to people about stuff that is wrong, but I have never been in this situation.

Jen says that her Mom still hits her, and went crazy on her the other night. She was screaming at her, and banging on her door till 3 in the morning. At one point, she was saying how all parents do this stuff. I was like, no they don't. My parents NEVER did anything like that to me, and she was in shock. She started balling her eyes out more, she really thought all parents did that to their kids.

Basically, I told her that she needs to get out of the house. That kind of stuff isn't needed, and people like that are horrible. Granted her Mother is crazy, but that doesn't need to happen. She doesn't want to do anything because she is leaving her home soon, and she can deal with it. I was like no, you don't need to deal with it. You need to do something, because this is some serious shit.

I feel really upset about this, a good friend of mine is really hurt deep down. She doesn't want to do anything about it, but I feel that I need to do something. I know it isn't any of my business, but I feel that stuff like this shouldn't slide by.

She told me she never has told anyone this before, this much information. However, she said there is more detailed stuff, but doesn't even want to talk about that. I am getting the feeling something MUCH worse than what she told me happened, or is still happening.

I'm going to talk to my Dad about this tomorrow, and see what he thinks.

Sorry for the long story, but this stuff really makes me upset. Maybe it is because I have never heard anything like this before, so it hurts a lot. I really care about her, and now I am worried about her safety. Not only her safety, but her emotions. I cared about her emotions before this, but now I am looking at it in another way.

Guest El Satanico

Stuff like this is why women shouldn't drink, the shit makes them nuts...well more nuts than usual.

That story made me think of Carrie. No not someone I know...the book and movie.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Definitely. She either needs to leave, or assert herself so her mother fears and respects her in return.

Don't you guys think stuff like this is fucked up? What her Mom does to her?

Yes, but if it doesn't involve me I don't care. I know I'm jaded.

I have several stories regarding people I know that top this, and I know for a fact that there are some people on this board that can top my stories.

Just be thankful you are who you are...

Guest SP-1

She needs to get out of that house, in my opinion. That her mother is using demonic terminology and probably LITERALLY Bible Thumping pisses me off just a bit. I've no doubt that she's got issues to work through if this has been going on for most of her life. She needs to work through those issues.

Don't you guys think stuff like this is fucked up? What her Mom does to her?

Yes, but if it doesn't involve me I don't care. I know I'm jaded.

I have several stories regarding people I know that top this, and I know for a fact that there are some people on this board that can top my stories.

Just be thankful you are who you are...

Yeah, I bet there are plenty of people whose stories are much worse than mine.

However, this is what I know so I think it is pretty horrible.

This SOMEWHAT reminds me of a tale of my late friend Timmay (that his mom just told me last night).

Timmay's mom and dad were fighting, and his dad was always abusive. His dad through a phone at his mom's head, busting her wide open (BAH GAWD~!, THE CRIMSON MASK~!), and Timmay came upstairs to see what the matter was. He saw his mom bleeding, and then Timmay (who was, at the time, 5'9" and 240 lbs.) knocked his dad (who, at the time, was 6'2" and 310 lbs.) out with one swift hook.

But yeah. I'd say get a female friend of yours to kick her mother's ass, and then try to find her a place to live, either with one of her friends or one of yours.

Guest TheGame2705

While I think she's being a bit radical...ever think that your friend is just a shitty kid in general and her mom gets really frustrated about it? Granted, she shouldn't be calling her a demon child or taking it out on the other kids or hitting her but you can't just pass it off as "OMG CHILD ABUSE PSCYHO MOM". You haven't given us any details on if this girl does anything bad. You're not exactly the best to gauge this either Mole as you've shown us pictures of you smoking and drinking in excess.

While I think she's being a bit radical...ever think that your friend is just a shitty kid in general and her mom gets really frustrated about it? Granted, she shouldn't be calling her a demon child or taking it out on the other kids or hitting her but you can't just pass it off as "OMG CHILD ABUSE PSCYHO MOM". You haven't given us any details on if this girl does anything bad. You're not exactly the best to gauge this either Mole as you've shown us pictures of you smoking and drinking in excess.

Yeah, that did cross my mind. Maybe Jenni is a horrible child or whatever, but it doesn't mean her mom needs to hit her. Nothing justifies that, whatever so ever.

And for the 500th time, there has NEVER been any pictures of me smoking. Never ever. Besides I don't smoke pot anymore, but that is something completly different.

Besides, what does that have to do with my friend's problems?

Guest TheGame2705

Well I was just putting it out there in case you said IMO, she doesn't do anything bad.