TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Max Danger

The One and Only Alias Thread.

The third season kicked off tonight, and everything's all... different. Don't want to discuss anything until I know if others want to talk about it. I figure, if we have a lot of Buffy and Angel fans here, there are probably a lot of Alias ones, too. (We know good television. ;))

Anyway, anyone watch? Thoughts? Stuff of that nature. Can even discuss the first two seasons, since the first is out on DVD and the second hits in December. Just all things Alias.

Yeah, everything's different. It's weird...Sloane's reformed, Marshall actually hooked up with somebody, etc.. Weird to see people in different positions. I really liked the Sydney/Vaughn scene at the end though. That was cool. And the usual end of episode twist leading into next episode was nice as well. And we haven't seen or heard from Sydney's mom yet. It will be interesting to see how she fits into Sydney's disappearance.

I thought they kicked off well. I was pretty impressed with Garner's acting. The way Syd reacted at the beginning was perfect. Same goes for her later confrontation with Vaughn. I'm a little disappointed that Dixon's out of the field, though. I'm still skeptical of Sloan because of his resources on the Russian hit-man. I'm interested to see if Will's a field agent yet. And I wonder what Sark's up to. So far, they've done a good job setting up the new world. Can't wait for next week...

I was disappointed in the lack of Will. :( But, overall, I think they did a great job of setting things up. I feel sorry for Carrie, though. Imagine the size of that kid's head. Jesus!

And I don't trust Sloane at all.

Plus, Victor Garber + Beard = WTF!? He looked very odd with the beard. But it was a nice touch, considering he'd been in solitary confinement for a year.

Anyway, I'm ready for the year to really get rollin'.