TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexcc79

Could edge and rvd bolster the tag ranks?

Guest alexcc79

The WWF continues to team up RVD and Edge.  Does anyone think that they could be a short term fix to the tag ranks?

It would be positive for Edge in that maybe he can leech off of RVD's heat until he can get himself back over.  RVD can benefit in that maybe Edge can help him a bit on the mic.  RVD was decent at his shoot-style mic technique in ECW, but now in WWF when the mic furthers storylines he is being held back.  Edge influence could be the last piece of the puzzle for RVD as wrestling superstar over the next 5-6 years.

Guest FakeRazor

They are pretty good as a team, but I'd rather have them both as singles wrestlers then as a tag team.  RVD is getting some of the biggest pops in the WWF right now, and Edge is pretty over himself.  I'd keep them both as singles wrestlers.

Guest Tony149

I wouldn't team RVD & Edge either. RVD is over and should be wrestling for the I-C Title. Edge seems to be over, but his feud with Regal doesn't seem like it's "never gonna stop" (pun intended).

Guest Brian

Sort of strange. Edge uses the singles division to freshen himself as a tag wrestler rather than vice-versa, which is mainly the purpose of super teams and weird pairings.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I really don't see them working that well together as a team.  Their personas are just completely different.

I would like to see Christian & Lance Storm as a permanent team.

Guest dreamer420

What the WWF needs to do is give Justin Credible his attitude (and jean shorts) back, stick him with Lance Storm, call them the Impact Players, and then you have a great team to build the division around.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

could work actually,

think about how popular they would be, and then with the inevitable split, one going face the other  heel, i think they could play off of each other very well

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

You wanna bolster the tag team ranks?

Chuck & Billy

Hardys

Dudleys

Spike & Tazz

APA

Albert & Scotty 2 Hotty

That's what they have...

They should add:

Outsiders

Impact Players

Saturn & Raven

That would be fine.

Guest Tony149

The WWF needs to rebuild their tag division. Saturn & Raven would make a good team. When Kanyon is ready to wrestle again, he could make a good partner as well.

Guest theWCWRaider

I don't know if that would be a good combination or not.

I personally am tired of the WWF throwing teams together without giving us any reason for them being together.

Spike and Tazz?

Albert and Scotty?

But, the WWF does have guys that could be put together and made into meaningful teams. Especially some that they picked up when they bought out WCW.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Saturn and Raven?

I thought you were a WCW guy.

Saturn and Raven were a great tag team for WCW during that brief period when WCW had a good tag division.

Malenko & Benoit

Saturn & Raven

Misterio & Kidman

Guest Tony149

Yeah, WCW's tag division was hot at the start of 1999. Then it became "too over" and teams were split or just forgotten. The WWF owns the WCW footage. So putting a Raven/Saturn history package wouldn't be hard for them to do.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

They should start teaming to go along with the reformation of the flock...

...I'm a flock mark

Guest Tony149

I read a few months ago that the WWF was considering bringing back the Flock with Raven, Saturn, Steven Richards & Tommy Dreamer. I wouldn't mind that stable.