TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aecas

PROMO - Beauty and the Beast

Guest Aecas

The camera image slowly fades in from black revealing a very worried Ben Hardy pacing one of the arena corridors and toying with his microphone. Hardy looks back at the camera for a moment and shakes his head quickly.

Hardy: I hate this Gus… I hate having to go and get a word off of this guy… Do you think we get hazard pay out of this? We ought to… don’t you think so?

The camera shifts slightly as Gus gives Ben a noncomitent shrug, the plucky interviewer giving Gus a sour look in return.

Hardy: You’re such a comfort sometimes you know that?

Ben shakes his head again and scratches the side of his jaw taking a deep breath before he looks up the corridor; he pauses for a long moment before he starts to walk down the length of the passage, looking back at Gus as he moves.

Hardy: We had better get this over with…the sooner we interview this nut the sooner we can get out of here….

The camera nods slightly in agreement with Ben as the two check the various locker room doors until they finally come to a door that is slightly ajar, Ben moves up to the door raising his hand to knock, a strange metallic sound stays his hand before it hits the wood and he stares into the room. From the room come more of the strange metallic sounds, sounding for all the world like the *SNICK* of a flick blade as it whips out and in of its casing. Hardy continues to stare into the room, one hand quickly beckoning Gus over, the camera view shifts until it looks over Ben’s shoulder and gazing through the gap between the door and the door jam into the room.

Aecas is seated on a steel chair in the middle of the room, his Flick Scythe in his hands staring at the blade as he flicks it out and in, his blank eyes staring at the razor sharp edge as it flicks back and forth.

*SNICK*

The Black Angel’s eyes narrow as he remembers the match at Countdown to Genesis.

*SNICK*

His lips peel back to reveal disturbingly pointed teeth as he relives the moment of his own defeat in that match.

*SNICK*

Insane rage twists his features into a snarling mask as he feels again the three hard Evenflow DDT’s that put him down and allowed the Insane Luchador to defeat the Dragon.

*SNICK*

The giant looks up slowly, staring at something in the room cocking his head slightly as if hearing some unspoken question.

“I was not strong enough…” The Black Angel mutters, though whether it is to himself or something or someone else is unclear.

“Too weak…” He spits out the last word as if it leaves a bitter taste in his mouth.

*SNICK*

The blade of his Flick Scythe snaps out once more, though this time Aecas pays n attention to it, his attention focused on the rooms other occupant.

“I had the title within my grasp…and I let it go…” The rage in the voice of the Black Angel is clearly audible as his body shakes slightly, a small sign of the annihilating anger that is building up inside of him.

*SNICK*

“One lapse of concentration…”

*SNICK*

“And it was all taken away…”

*SNICK*

“What must I do? I have trusted your advice in the past…. And not once have you let me down…”

There is a long silence; broken only by the sound of the blade snapping in and out of the haft of the Scythe and yet despite the silence Aecas is listening to something, nodding his head in silent agreement to a voice only he can hear.

*SNICK*

The rage seems to flow out of the giant’s body as something akin to revelation crosses his face for a brief second, his twisted features reverting to their normal impassive state and yet his mouth is still grinning, in a ghastly parody of a smile.

*SNICK*

“Of course…”

*SNICK*

“Its all so simple now…”

The Black Angel stands up slowly and places his Scythe over his shoulder the blade snapping out one final time as Aecas takes his finger off of the release catch staring down at his unseen confident before nodding his head slowly.

“It shall be done…”

The Black Angel turns on his heel and opens another door, striding out into a separate corridor carrying his deadly Scythe with him. Hardy slowly turns to face the camera as the sound of Aecas’ boots fade away before he sucks up his courage and pushes open the door, stepping into the recently vacated dressing room. The inside of the room is devoid of anybody else, there are only the two steel chairs sitting in the center of the room, one is empty, and on the other sits a small potted plant. The camera moves in a little closer revealing that the plant is rather nattily attired with a small black bow tie around its stem, and a small halo of barbed wire fixed to its crowning leaf.

Hardy: What the fu….

The door opens again and Ben flinches back expecting Aecas to come back in and demand what he is doing in his locker room, but it’s not the Black Angel who enters. A tall gothic woman walks into the locker room not seeming surprised to see Ben and Gus in there as she walks to the pair of steel chairs. A long leather trench coat and a pair of New Rock boots go hand in hand black leather trousers and an Opeth T-Shirt, her long hair is black with slashes of pure white running through it. The woman bends down and picks up the pot plant, holding it the same way as a person would hold a cat, she turns to the speechless Ben hardy, raising a finger to her lips as his reporter instincts try to kick in.

“Shhhh….”

The woman give Ben and Gus a dazzling smile before she turns and walks out of the locker room her coat sweeping along behind her as she walks down the corridor. The camera view jerks as Gus moves to the door; aiming the camera don the hallway and following the woman as she walks slowly down the concrete passageway to where Aecas waits for her at the end. The pair look back at the camera and smile once more, before leaving, arms entwined.

Beauty and the Beast…

This is where Dace's misses has been the last few days.

Getting to know Aecas' misses.

No, the video tapes are for our private use you sickos!

... please keep hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times...

...and for the comfort of others...no doing the naughty with kitchen implements...

... guarde por favor las manos y los brazos dentro del vehículo siempre...

... y para la comodidad de otras... ningún hacer el travieso con los instrumentos de la cocina...

"What did I just say!"

*Bends Alan Clark over and forcefull inserts a kinfe into his back door*

"Speak again and I'll kill you and fuck your corpse." </Character>

I'm see you found Disney's New SWF Alan Clark full size doll! On Sale for only 149.95... get all your favorite superstars...and even some not-so-favorites...

Disclaimer: Fallout doll contains choking hazard of a removable tape recorder.

Second Disclaimer: King's doll > j00

Third Disclaimer: Judge's doll > Outcast's doll

Editor's Note: It has come to my attention that GSMS's Doll may very well be > King's Doll.... but this editor is undecided as per the need to suck up as much as possible... Feel The Love!

Sign in to follow this