TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goodear

Zoo crew explodes!

Guest TheDames7

I never would have guessed that you were 23.

Dames - Smark for 6 yrs as well.

Guest Anglesault

You do know, of course, that 23 was just the first number to pop into my head. I shall never reveal my age. I will tell you though, I am older than you might think.

Guest Some Guy
You do know, of course, that 23 was just the first number to pop into my head. I shall never reveal my age. I will tell you though, I am older than you might think.

Why not reveal your age?

I'm 20 and have been a Smark for 4 years, if you care.

BTW when was the last time Test wrestled on TV?

Guest Anglesault

Why not reveal your age?

I'm 20 and have been a Smark for 4 years, if you care.

BTW when was the last time Test wrestled on TV?

OK, I really am 23. But I hope everyone knows that you killed the Anglesault mystique!

And Test faced RVD last week on SD!

Guest Some Guy

"And Test faced RVD last week on SD!"

I completely forgot about that.  RVD sqaushed basically sqaushed him, so did you have a problem with that.

BTW, the only reason I'm making these posts here is because the original topic of the thread is long dead.

Guest Anglesault
I completely forgot about that.  RVD sqaushed basically sqaushed him, so did you have a problem with that.

Yes. He was on my TV. That was the only full match I've seen in two weeks. (I've been busy)

Guest TheDames7

Wow, for someone who is so busy and hates Test so much, you sure that the time out to watch his matches :)

Dames - Loves Anglesault...in a Message Board Kinda Way

Guest Anglesault

It proves that God has a sense of humor. The one full match i see is a Test match. ???

Guest Kinetic
Yes. He was on my TV. That was the only full match I've seen in two weeks. (I've been busy)

It's good to know that despite your being too busy to actually watch the shows, you've still made time to post your opinions constantly.

Guest chirs3

Sorry. I feel my original question for Anglesault may have sparked some of this.

I didn't think the question deserved its own thread, and for some reason I didn't think to PM.

Guest Anglesault

I'm busy doing things on the computer. Don't have a TV near my Comp.

Guest Anglesault

OH WAIT: You think I'm posting my opinions without watching the show?Like I said, I've only seen one FULL match. I've seen Most or some (or none) of the others. If I happen to have a little time (Something is downloading, ect...) Then I watch the show.

Off topic, but I most note how over Dames is with the fans. His little catch phrases at the bottom like my favorite "Dames-likes ASS" are priceless. Let's hear it for Dames.

Guest thebear

Back on Topic... Could this mean time for a return for Brian Christopher???

With giving second chances and all... This might be his turn...

Guest TheDames7

I just want to say that I swear to God thats not me!

Dames - Has Fans????

Guest Risk

ANYWAYS...

About the Zoo Crew EXPLODING~!  This is probably to get Taylor to become part of the CW division.  I think Albert needs a new name, like Baldo.

Guest Anglesault

Someone called me beautiful the other day. I have a feeling there are people impersonating us in the real world.

Guest TheDames7
Back on Topic... Could this mean time for a return for Brian Christopher???

With giving second chances and all... This might be his turn...

LOL!!  In all of the tangents that we went into, that obvious thought NEVER crossed my mind tonight.  I'm kicking myself in the ass for that one.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.  Hey....Rikishi is on SD too, so there's the TOO Cool reunion.  Man....the WWF really needs to do something NEW.  We got an 80's Hogan revival, as well as Bossman/Perfect/Goldust/Venis around, the NWO, Too Cool coming back....Male managers coming back.   When was the last time something NEW and FRESH happened in the WWF?  

Dames - Is NEW~!~ & FRESH~!~

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
You did not prove me wrong. You said "He's treated the same as any mid carder" when it's fairly clear that he has Shane perks. Plus, if he were treated the same as any midcarder, how come they are over and he isn't? You have to remember, RVD and Edge are over (Edge not so much anymore) and are being misued. Test is not over and is still on my tv. How is that being misused?

Not to drag this out, but if "Shane perks" are being treated like a total jobber, then I don't see why Test doesn't divorce himself from the situation. Also, you pointed out on TWO people who were over, how is that vindictive that Test actually gets a chance at all? He doesn't get more TV time then the midcard, usually jobs whenever he's on TV, and when it seemed that the WWF was actually going to try something with him, it ends up being forgotten the next week with Test(or Insert-Midcarder here) getting jobbed out to a main eventer and aren't even noticed later on.

If anything, Edge seemingly gets "Shane perks" because he's almost ALWAYS on TV, hardly ever jobs, seemingly makes the big bad heel look like an idiot, and even saves Rock from jobbing to Jericho by stopping Angle from interfering. That's an awful lot for a barely over midcarder...

Guest chirs3

Well now, let's not give Edge too much credit... Saved the Rock? Timmy White was getting back to his feet about then, sowe don't know if any further Angle-ference would have occurred at all, or if it would've worked.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Heh, I never saw the show(just read the spoilers because I don't get UPN), so I just generalized. My bad.

It's good to know that despite your being too busy to actually watch the shows, you've still made time to post your opinions constantly.

LOL Kinetic.

AlwaysPissed I remeber that thread you proved Anglesault wrong in. What was the thread called again? I will paste your post here since noone cares about the ZC anyway. :)

As for the Zoo Crew I just have to saw Albert looked hella fat when he took off his shirt.

Guest evenflowDDT

As for the Zoo Crew... uhhh... well, did anyone ever really care about the Zoo Crew? I know I never did, they were just sorta there.  Actually, I'm surprised this thread is still around (I never go past 2nd page out of laziness and disdain for message-boarding in general)... thanks jesuit pig!

As for everything else on this thread - Anglesault is a pretentious Edge-and-Test-hating Angle-geek, but still pretty funny and cool since I haven't seen anything from the Scotsman in ages (of course it's never stricken me to check his website for any update either); Dames' little sig things are a pretty cool gimmick, but I don't get his actual signature at all.

To think, Anglesault has helped the Zoo Crew? What zaniness will occur on the Smarksboard next? Sadly, more entertaining zaniness than current WWF TV :(