TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Is there a Indy promotion...

I go to school at Southampton College in Long Island, but I have never seen any Indy shows being advertised.

Does anyone know of any shows that run in Long Island?

Thanks.

I think this is LI-

New York Wrestling Connection

Deer Park Community Center - Deer Park, NY

Ken Scampi d. Damian Dragon, Guillotine LeGrande d. Mike Tobin, Silvaman d. Armand DeMuerto, John Curse d. Don Jeremy, NYWC Champion Tyler Payne and Ru Starr d. Wayne and Mikey Whipwreck to become the new Tag Team Champions, NYWC Open Invitational Battle Royal for the Interstate Championship (Last person to make a pin in the 10 minute match is champion): Ru Starr d. Matt Hype/Spyder/Iceberg/Joey Braggiol/Nuke/Southern Vinny Stylin /Lamar Braxton Porter/Ken Scampi to become new champion, Dickie Rodz defeated Rob Eckos, NYWC Champion Tyler Payne defeated Tony Burma by DQ, Light Heavyweight Champion Johnny Ova defeated Dan Barry and Grim Reefer in a TLC Match.

There used to be the Long Island Wrestling Federation back in like 2000, which used Da Hit Squad and the Christopher Street Connection. I dont know if the fed is still around (I saw its results in an old WOW Magazine I was reading the other day), but I recommend giving it a look too if it is.

Also, go to DMOZ.org and go to the indy wrestling section of the site. You can look at official promotion sites by region so you may find another one that runs there.