TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

SJL METAL - 11/8/03

SJL METAL FOR OCTOBER 7th, 2003

Venue: LIVE from Chrysler Arena, People’s Republic of Ann Arbor, Michigan (On the Campus of the University of Michigan)

The “HEY WAKE UP AND WRITE” Match

Daemon vs. Craig McLennan

Where are you two? That’s what Commissioner Raynor is wondering, and he’s booking these two in a singles match to see whether either is in any condition to still be in the SJL.

Match Description: Standard Match with all DQs and Countouts in effect.

“Bring Your Own Weapon” Match

Jimmy “The Demon” Liston vs. “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

The Demon’s career looks to be on the rise as he is part of the newly reformed Urban Decay. What better way to start moving up the ladder than beating on a former World Champion? But a veteran like Spike is certainly no easy task to take down. Maybe a little added stip of one’s personal choice of weapon will spice things up!

Match Description: Each man is allowed to bring one weapon that he’s able to carry with both hands. No actual weapons like guns or swords, but personal defense things like mace and tasers are legal, as are all other hardcore implements you can think of. Outside of those two weapons, all other DQs and countouts are in effect.

Slightly Biased Cage Match for the T.V. Title

Brian Bowers vs. Jay Morrison

Mr. Raynor isn’t exactly the happiest after Jay Morrison’s less-than-pleasing showing at Crimson. But he’s a man that allows for second chances. Therefore he’s booking him in a Cage Match for the T.V. Title… but not without a bit of a handicap for his past failures.

Match Description: Standard cage around the ring, but the victory conditions are a bit different. Morrison can only win by escaping the cage. On the other hand Bowers can win by pinfall, submission, or escape as well.

European Title Match

Todd Royal© vs. Dominic Korgath

As of late Dominic Korgath has been running his mouth off about catching up to the former stablemates who abandoned him in the Junior Leagues. Well, it’s time for him to start his quest with a shot at the European Title. Since coming back Todd Royal has been on a Todd-like streak of wins, with only one loss to the Black Angel Aecas. He held out against the quick Landon Maddix at Countdown, but can he survive the massive girth of D-K?

Match Description: Standard singles match with all the normal DQs and Countouts in effect.

#1 World Contendership/#1 Euro Contendership Singles Match

Aecas vs. Landon Maddix

Aecas is coming back fresh off his loss from Countdown and looking for someone to vent on. Meanwhile Landon Maddix is coming off a loss in the elimination tag match on Crimson. With Maddix is looking to advance up the card and Aecas is looking to reassert himself as a force in the Main Event, both men will be giving it their all for the chances at their respective titles.

Match Description: Standard Singles match DQs and Countouts in effect. If Aecas wins he gets a World Title shot on an upcoming show. Conversely, if Maddix wins he gets a European Title shot on an upcoming show.

World Title Hardcore Match

Insane Luchadore© vs. Manson

It’s time for longtime veteran of the JL Andy Rickman to prove that his World Title victory at Countdown was destiny and not a simple fluke. He faces off against another longtime JLer, Manson, who also got something important at Countdown: A World Title shot. After Manson brought about IL’s elimination on Crimson there is obvious tension between the two superstars, and Commissioner Raynor instantly came up with a way to release it: In a no-holds-barred Hardcore Match! Manson looked strong, pinning both members of the new Urban Decay on Crimson, but will he be able to pull out a victory in the specialty stipulation of the Insane Luchadore?

Match Description: Anything goes.

Dominic Korgath isn’t worth the 50 hotdogs he eats for lunch. Last week, I had him AND his “Decay” weighing me down and I still managed to get a win over 3 other men. One of whom was the WORLD Champ. That’s nothing new though, with all the extravagant gifts I get, I’m used to carrying around 400 pound pieces of crap.

I’m offended. Offended that this company has so little competition that I’ve run through all the talent already and have landed here. In Ann Arbor, Michigan- fighting a 500 pound sumo reject just to please the people who disrespect my talent. Offended that this company even employs garbage like Korgath.

I’m so much better than that giant freak its not even funny. I don’t need a mask to hide my face, I’m your Todd and Savior and I’m damn proud of it! I don’t need a stable of wannabes like Jimmy Liston to follow me around and carry my cheesecake cart. I’m a freakin’ one man wrecking crew. I’m an army of one and you know it.

So I’ll come out here later tonight. I’ll pose for your pictures and fulfill your pathetic dreams with my mere presence. I’ll wow your girlfriends and shame your boyfriends. I’ll do my job and I’ll DESTROY Dominic Korgath. But I won’t like it. I’m offended, and that’s the Todd’s honest truth.”

With a note of bitterness punctuating his statement, Royal tosses the microphone to the mat. Megan Skye delicately replaces his sunglasses and parts the ropes, allowing Todd to drop from the ring. Shifting the title belt back to his right shoulder and grinning smugly at the crowd, Todd marches to the back amid a sea of boos.

Ejiro: Well, I feel refreshed.

Judge: Coming up next, we kick Metal off the right way. It’s Craig McLennan Vs. Daemon. Don’t go ANYWHERE!

Judge: So what's it gonna be then, eh?

Annie: I think it's gonna be Liston vs. Spike.

Ejiro: What moron booked this match?

Judge: Me.

Ejiro: Oh, right.

The fans in the arena wait anxiously, as a small man, much like Ben Hardy, makes his way out from the backstage area, and walks down the entrance ramp. The man pulls a microphone out from his back pocket, alongside an index card. The man reads from the card, cutting a small introduction and pumping the crowd up some more.

Small Man: Hollywood is da shit

Once he finishes, the lights dim down, while a multitude of light blue lights begin flashing from the entrance stage, as "King's Blend" by The Kottonmouth Kings starts up. After a few seconds, "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins walks out from the backstage area and stops at the entrance ramp, the hood of his jacket covering his head, while he stares at the ground, allowing the crowd time to cheer. White pyro explodes from both sides of Spike, as Spike starts hopping around, getting warmed up. Spike makes his way through the pyro, and starts his journey to the ring. Spike makes his way to the ring, and climbs up onto the ring apron, and steeping through the ring ropes into the ring, and the second he steps into the ring, Spike pulls back the hood over his head, and holds his arms out, doing a little spin. Spike pulls a Zippo lighter out of his jacket pocket, and waits in his corner for the match to begin, flicking the lighter off and on.

Judge: Hollywood will be using a Zippo as his weapon.

Annie: I can see that.

The lights go dark. Milky chanting can be heard in the background as spotlights fly over the fans, and a single phrase is uttered over the arena's sound system:

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"

Rob Zombie's "Demon Speeding" erupts from the speakers as pyros run up the ramp, from ringside to entrance, ending with an explosion and flash of flames, revealing Jimmy Liston at the top of the ramp. Liston raises a fist towards the crowd as Tyler Sullivan runs out from the entrance and joins him. The two walk down the ramp to ringside as Funyon proceeds with the introductions.

Funyon: This is Jimmy Liston.

Judge: I thought Liston joined The Decay. Why the old entrance?

Ejiro: Give him a break this show, ok?

Liston slides into the ring, climbs the near turnbuckle, and thrusts his fist into the air in time with the music. Sullivan crosses to the opposite turnbuckle and taunts the crowd on that side of the arena. Liston walks to the far turnbuckle, and Sullivan slides out of the ring as the house lights are brought up, and the music fades.

Judge: What is Liston's weapon?

Liston pulls a can of hairspray out of his pocket, and sprays it directly into Spike's lighter, which flares up and sets fire to his jacket. Spike starts trying to put himself out with his hands, but only encourages the fire to spread. Soon, his entire body is engulfed in flames, and Spike is frantically rolling on the mat. He rolls out of the ring, and runs up the ramp to the entrance, where he runs through the curtain to the backstage area. Referee Kivell begins the count.

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX

SEVEN

EIGHT

NINE

TEN

*DING DING DING*

Judge: The match is over.

Funyon: Liston wins.

Annie: That was hilarious, Spike running around on fire.

Ejiro: Liston = the roq

Edited by Longdogger_Pete

I'm supposed to have Brian Bowers vs. Jay Morrison here. For some reason Brian Bowers made a mistake and wrote a match against Spike Jenkins. But since Jay Morrison didn't write, and neither did Spike, here's the surprise unadvertised match for your reading pleasure.

[We return from break just in time to see the crack SJL ring crew running last-minute checks on the steel cage which now surrounds the ring. Once it has been decided that the cage will successfully be able to contain the match, the ring crew leader signals to referee Anthony Michael Hall.]

Eijiro: Would you look at that cage! The ring is surrounded on all sides by twelve feet of steel mesh for tonight’s Television title match – which will be contested under...unusual...ruled. Spike Jenkins can only win by escaping the cage, but Bowers can win by escape, pinfall OR submission!

Annie: The stipulations favour Bowers, but he’s going to need every break he can GET tonight. “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins is a former World champion, not to mention an all-round phenomenal athlete!

[Anthony Michael Hall opens the door and enters the cage. Funyon enters a few seconds later, carrying, as always, an SJL-branded microphone. The crowd is really getting amped now, as Funyon raises the microphone to his mouth to speak.]

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a CAGE MATCH for the SJL Television title, to be contested under the following rules. The challenger can ONLY win the match by escaping the cage, while the champion can retain by escape, pinfall or submission!

[The stipulations are met with scattered boos.]

Funyon: Introducing first, the challenger...standing six feet one inch tall and weighing in at two-hundred and twenty-five pounds...fighting out of Hollywood, California...“HOLLYWOOD” SPIKE JENKINS!

[The house lights dim. The fans explode in cheers as “King’s Blend” by Kottonmouth Kings begins blaring over the PA. Blue lights begin flashing behind the entryway, beginning with a slow pulse but quickly speeding up to a full-on strobe. After a few seconds, Spike Jenkins emerges. Dressed in khaki board shorts, black boots and a red boxer-style hooded ring jacket, Jenkins walks out onto the entrance ramp, keeping his head low as the cheers build. Numerous “HOL-LY-WOOD” chants have already started up. White pyro erupts from the sides of the entrance ramp, showering Spike Jenkins in sparks as he hops from foot to foot, psyching himself up. The crowd cheers wildly as Spike Jenkins jogs to the ring, then enters the cage, while the house lights fade back up. As he steps through the ropes inside, Spike Jenkins throws back his hood, drawing even louder cheers from the crowd.]

Annie: I think it’s kind of obvious who the crowd is going to be behind in this match! The fans love “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins!

[spike pauses briefly to soak up the cheers, then removes his ring jacket and tosses it out of the open cage door. As Spike Jenkins takes his corner, Funyon raises his microphone to speak...]

Funyon: His opponent...accompanied to the ring by Kate Elliot...standing six feet four inches tall and weighing in at two-hundred and thirty-six pounds, from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada...the SJL Television Champion, BRIAN BOWERS!

[The video screen cuts to static, and “The Gash” by The Flaming Lips begins blaring throughout the arena. The fans are on their feet booing as Brian Bowers and Kate Elliot emerge from the entryway. Brian Bowers is wearing his usual ring gear – torn army pants, maroon boots, and a black Rush t-shirt. He has the SJL Television Championship belt around his waist, and a two-foot piece of rebar in his right hand, holding it by an electrical-tape grip. Kate Elliot is dressed in black jeans, an orange Ben Folds Five t-shirt, a black denim jacket and black Docs, and is, surprisingly, without foreign object. A thrown AA battery narrowly misses Brian Bowers as he slowly makes his way to the ring, keeping his eyes fixed on the floor and ignoring the crowd entirely. Kate Elliot walks slightly faster than Bowers, staying a few steps ahead of him, and tries to enter the cage first. Anthony Michael Hall cuts her off, though. This draws some cheers from the crowd.]

Annie: What, Kate Elliot thinks they’re just going to let her in the cage?

Eijiro: Well, she is Bowers’ officially liscenced manager...

[Kate Elliot protests, yelling obscenities at Anthony Michael Hall and wildly waving her arms. While Elliot argues with Hall, Bowers slides past her and runs right at Spike Jenkins, taking a huge swing with the rebar! Spike Jenkins ducks out of the way...then sweeps Bowers’ legs out from underneath him! Jenkins kicks out with his right leg, taking both Bowers’ legs out cleanly from behind and dropping him on his back on. Bowers drops the rebar as he falls, and Spike Jenkins is right on him, planting a knee on either side of his waist and letting loose with a series of left and right hands. The fans are cheering wildly as Jenkins connects solidly with four punches before Brian Bowers is able to roll out from under him and cover up.]

Judge: Bowers using Kate’s distraction to bring that steel bar into the cage!

Annie: It didn’t do him much good, though! Hall may have been distracted, but Jenkins wisely never took his eyes off Bowers! The Television champ is already on the defensive!

[Kate Elliot gives up and leaves the ring apron. Anthony Michael Hall grabs the rebar and throws it out of the ring, sliding it through the mesh of the cage, as a ring attendant shuts and bolts the door from the outside.]

Eijiro: Hall can’t do that! There are no disqualifications in a cagematch! Throwing out that rebar is like throwing out someone’s knee brace!

Annie: ...

[Hall calls for the bell as Spike Jenkins takes a couple of short kicks at Bowers, trying to prevent him from getting to his feet.]

*DING DING DING*

[bowers covers himself, shielding his body from Jenkins’ kicks. He rolls to the side, planting a hand and qucikly (for Bowers) getting to his feet.. Bowers throws a wide right hook at Spike, connecting hard enough to stagger him. Bowers follows up with a hard kick to the midsection with the toe of his left boot. He hooks a front headlock on the doubled-over Jenkins, and...BACKDROP! A cheer goes up from the crowd as Spike Jenkins stands up and throws his arms upward, arcing slightly backward at the waist as he sends Brian Bowers up and over his back!]

Judge: High back body drop by the challenger!

[brian Bowers lands hard on his back, obviously getting some wind knocked out of him but still scrambling to his feet almost on contact.]

Eijiro: Bowers was looking for the DDT, but Jenkins countered!

[breathing slightly heavier, Brian Bowers bears down on Spike Jenkins, drawing his right arm back for a lariat. Before he gets within range to throw it, though, Jenkins comes out of nowhere, sailing through the air with a boot to the head! Bowers spirals backward as he falls, landing on his face on the mat! The fans are wildly cheering for Spike Jenkins, who just connected with a springboard back kick from the second rope! A split-second after Bowers hits the mat, Spike Jenkins is on his way up the cage.]

Judge: What a maneuver! In the time it took Bowers to run two-thirds of the length of the ring, Jenkins lined up a devastating springboard heel kick!

[spike Jenkins is a third of the way up the cage when Bowers catches him. Leaning over the ropes, Bowers grabs Jenkins around the waist and wrenches him off the cage, turning him around and slamming him face-first on the canvas.]

Eijiro: Bowers pulls Jenkins off the cage with authority!

[bowers stays right on Jenkins, picking him up in a standing head-scissors. Bowers waistlocks Spike Jenkins and tries to lift him up for a piledriver, but Spike Jenkins blocks it. Sliding backward out of the waistlock, Jenkins catches Brian Bowers by surprise with a kick to the midsection. Bowers doubles over, and Jenkins immediately catches him with a Rocker Dropper, draping his leg over the back of Bowers’ neck and driving him face-first into the mat! The crowd erupts in cheers.]

Annie: Jenkins takes Bowers down with the Rocker Dropper!

Judge: Bowers just can’t seem to keep up with “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins!

[spike Jenkins looks at the wall of the cage, then back at Bowers. Bowers is already pushing himself up, but Spike Jenkins still makes a move for the cage wall behind Bowers. Bowers pushes himself up, getting to his knees just in time for Jenkins to juke back and catch him with a kick to the chest!]

Eijiro: He faked him out!

[The crowd cheers as Bowers is caught completely by surprise, his jaw dropping open as Jenkins lands another stiff kick to the chest, laying the laces of his boot across Bowers’ pecs with an audible crack! Jenkins takes a step back as Bowers hunches back down to cover his midsection...then blasts Bowers with a side-on kick to the head! Jenkins comes in from the side, snapping Bowers’ head hard to the left as he connects. Bowers collapses to the mat, and this time Jenkins makes a real move for the cage wall. He hurdles the prone Bowers and ascending the turnbuckles into the corner. Choosing a side, Jenkins latches onto the cage wall and begins climbing. “HOL-LY-WOOD” chants are echoing throughout the arena.]

Annie: Jenkins played Bowers for a sucker! Bowers bit on everything he cast out there, and ended up flat on his face after that famous three-kick combo!

Judge: Jenkins is looking for exactly the opposite of Bowers’ ground-and-pound offense here...I guess you could call it stun-and-run. Jenkins needs to hit Bowers hard and fast, then boot it out of that cage. No good can come of staying on the mat, where, according to the stipulations, he can lose the match but not win it.

[bowers unsteadily gets to his feet. Spike is halfway up the cage when Bowers catches up with him, clamping onto his left leg. Bowers holds on, and, leaning over the ropes, tucks his head underneath Jenkins’ legs with both men facing the cage. Bowers hooks both Jenkins’ legs (one with each arm) then pulls back hard, pulling Jenkins’ fingers loose from the mesh. Straining with the stress it puts on his back, with sweat pouring down his forehead and forming dark rings on his shirt, Bowers pulls Jenkins away from the cage, walking backward with Jenkins held in a shaky Electric Chair.]

Judge: Bowers has got Jenkins in a real bad position now!

[staggering back a few steps, Bowers tries to square Jenkins up on his shoulders. He lunges forward into the ropes, ramming Spike Jenkins’ head into the steel mesh of the cage! Using the momentum of the ropes, Bowers falls backward, dropping Spike Jenkins backfirst on the mat! There are a few impressed cheers, but the boos overwhelm them almost instantly.]

Eijiro: What a maneuver by Brian Bowers! A cage-assisted Electric Chair drop puts Jenkins down hard!

[With Hollywood down, Bowers immediately locks on a grounded front facelock. Turning Spike Jenkins over onto his stomach, Bowers catches his head under his left arm, then locks his right underneath. Jenkins immediately starts fighting, but Bowers has the hold on all the way.]

Judge: Now Bowers is trying to shut him down with a grounded submission hold!

Annie: Not only is it the only thing he can really do, it’s also his best strategy right now. Jenkins can only win by escaping, so if Bowers can keep him on the mat, he can’t win the match! Bowers, on the other hand, can win by pinfall or submission, as well as escape.

[Jenkins gets his arms up, trying to pry Bowers’ hands apart. He’s able to force Bowers’ hands apart and slip backward out of the front facelock, pushing himself into a squat position as he pulls away. Jenkins starts standing up...only to get waistlocked right back to the mat by a lunging Brian Bowers!]

Eijiro: Bowers takes Hollywood down again! Jenkins was able to fight out of the facelock, but Bowers stayed on him!

[bowers only holds onto the waistlock long enough to turn Jenkins over. He gets up into a stooped positon, stepping over Spike Jenkins’ back. He bends down over him and grabs him by the arms, going for a mounted full nelson...but he can’t lock on the hold! Before Bowers can catch Jenkins’ arms, he slides out from underneath him, turning around as he stands up. Bowers stands up with Jenkins, and they end up standing nose-to-nose. Jenkins is slightly closer than Bowers expected, and steps back to attempt...nothing! Spike side-steps, plants his foot behind Bowers’ leg, and takes him down with the STO! He goes all the way down to the mat with Bowers as he takes him down, leaning hard into Brian Bowers’ chest as he slams him to the mat. A cheer goes up from the crowd as Spike Jenkins snaps back up to his feet, then leaps toward the second rope. Both his feet make contact with the ring rope as Jenkins rebounds backward, inverting himself into a perfect rotation and landing hard across Bowers’ chest with a Lionsault!]

Annie: Wow! Spkie Jenkins is all over Brian Bowers, catching him by surprise with the STO, then flattening him with a Lionsault!

Judge: But he still has to get out of the cage! Jenkins can ONLY win this match by escape!

[The fans are wildly cheering Spike Jenkins on as he makes a dash for the cage door...only to find Kate Elliot already there, holding Bowers’ rebar! She shoves away the ring attendant stationed to unbolt the door when necessary and braces herself against it, leaning into the door while she tries to thread the rebar through the mesh.]

Eijiro: Katie, bar the door!

Annie: ...

[Gritting her teeth and scowling, Kate Elliot leans forward into the door with all her weight. She’s unable to keep the door closed, though, as Spike Jenkins forces through it. Kate falls backward as the door swings open, landing on her ass on the floor...and Bowers nails Jenkins with a kick to the groin from behind! This gets immediate boos from the crowd, with a single cheer from a lone wise-ass in the third row. Jenkins lurches forward into the ropes, and Bowers grabs him by the waist to prevent him from falling out of the ring. Bowers yells to Kate Elliot who, still fuming about getting knocked off the apron, runs up and slams the door onto Spike Jenkins’ head! Jenkins goes limp as the heavy door makes contact, and Bowers hauls him back into the ring. Bowers lifts Jenkins up to his feet. Bowers holds Jenkins up with one arm, then places his other hand on the back of Jenkins head to ram it into the cage! A ringside camera shows, in close-up, Jenkins’ face being briefly segmented into diamond-shaped nodules of flesh as it collides with the steel mesh of the cage. The boos are almost enough to spontaneously combust Brian Bowers as he hauls back and rams Jenkins’s head into the cage a second time. This time, he holds him against it and runs him along the ropes, scraping his face across the mesh the entire way. Bowers stops at the mid-way point of the ropes and throws Jenkins backward into the ring, covering him immediately. A thrown drink collides with the cage, spraying Bowers, Jenkins and a significant area of the ring with soda as it caroms off the mesh. Anthony Michael Hall starts the count...]

ONE

TWO

T...SHOULDER UP!

[A cheer goes up for Spike Jenkins as he emphatically lifts his shoulder. The camera catches a shot of Jenkins’ face, revealing that he’s bleeding from an angry gash on his forehead.]

Judge: Bowers just BARELY got two there, but, as you can see, he did manage to open Jenkins up when he raked him across the cage!

Annie: As usual, Bowers is back in the match thanks to a well-timed low blow.

[bowers grabs Spike Jenkins by the head and shoulder and guides him up, pulling him right into a right-side front headlock. Reaching around with his right hand to grab Jenkins by the waist of his shorts, Bowers lifts him upright...then drops straight down into a seated position, drilling him with a brainbuster! Jenkins falls backward and Bowers covers immediately, hooking both his legs.]

Eijiro: Bowers dropped Hollywood right on his head!

Judge: And this after Jenkins already got the cage door slammed on it! Bowers with a lateral press...

[Anthony Michael Hall is in position...]

ONE

TWO

KICKOUT!

[The fans roar in approval as Jenkins breaks up the cover, although he kicks out less energetically than the last time.]

Judge: Jenkins has plenty of fight left in him! Bowers just barely got two with that brainbuster!

[Jenkins is still slow to get up, and Bowers has another headlock on him before he can even get to his knees. Bowers reaches across Jenkins’ throat with his right arm, clasping his own risk and lifting Jenkins up into a guillotine choke!]

Eijiro: THIS’ll finish it! Bowers locks on the guillotine choke, completely cutting off the oxygen to Jenkins’ brain!

Judge: How much oxygen gets to Jenkins’ brain on a regular basis, though?

[spike Jenkins alternates between grabbing at Bowers’ arms and throwing punches at any area of his body within reach, as a massive “HOL-LY-WOOD” chant, with the fans stomping and clapping in time with the chanted syllables, slowly overtakes the arena. Bowers is visibly straining to keep the hold on Spike Jenkins. His face contorts with exertion as he tightens the hold. Anthony Michael Hall checks on Spike Jenkins.]

Eijiro: I think Bowers might have choked him out!

[The chants continue as Hall asks Jenkins if he should stop the fight. Jenkins, unable to speak, waves him off. This only causes the chants to get louder.]

Annie: He’s not out yet! Jenkins refusing to let Hall stop the match!

[Jenkins is taking a lot fewer swings now. Anthony Michael Hall again asks him if he’s had enough...and Jenkins waves him off again!]

Judge: He won’t quit!

[bowers gives up and releases the choke himself. He grabs Jenkins by the arm before he can react, though, and whips him back-first into the ropes! The ropes bow outward as Jenkins hits them, and he collides with the steel cage!]

Judge: Jenkins shot into the steel cage!

Eijiro: Bowers couldn’t keep that hold on him, but he was still able to maintain his advantage!

[Jenkins staggers forward as Bowers takes a step back then bears down on him. Running as fast as he’s ever been seen moving in the SJL, Bowers reaches up, raising a crooked arm to the approximate level of Jenkins’ neck. Jenkins sees what’s coming, though, and is ready with a superkick! Jenkins turns to the side and fires off a high thrust kick with his right leg, and the “SLAP” of contact echoes across the ring as the sole of Jenkins’ boot collides with Bowers’ face! Jenkins collapses as he hits the kick, though, still recovering from Bowers’ offense.]

Judge: Now, Brian, if that didn’t work the FIRST time, why would you think that...

Annie: Bowers REALLY telegraphed that one! He was looking either for a lariat or a neckbreaker drop, but Jenkins saw it coming and pasted him with a superkick!

Eijiro: But Jenkins is down, too! Bowers put a lot of pressure on his neck in a short period of time, and he’s really feeling the effects!

[With the fans chanting his name he’s on his feet well before Bowers, though, and lifts him up in an inverted front headlock...]

Annie: This is gonna be big...

[still groggy but becoming more lucid by the second, Jenkins holds Bowers’ neck as tightly as possible and spins, throwing himself in a spiral to the mat and wrenching Bowers’ neck! Bowers goes down hard, and hasn’t even moved by the time Jenkins gets to his feet. The fans “HOL-LY-WOOD” chants, which haven’t really slowed down for a while, get even louder.]

Annie: Spike Jenkins rolls another number for the road, taking Bowers down with the Roll The Joint!

Judge: And considering that superkick that led into it, I don’t think Bowers is going to be getting up!

[spike Jenkins, keeping an eye out for Kate Elliot at ringside, starts climbing the cage as fast as he can still manage. Blood is running all the way down Jenkins’ face now, and he’s forced to briefly take his left hand off the cage to wipe it from his eyes. As he does this, Kate Elliot grabs onto the cage from the outside and shakes it, to no real effect. Jenkins holds on with his right hand until he gets his left back on the cage and starts climbing again.]

Judge: What does she think THAT’S going to accomplish?

Annie: She’s panicking, and with good reason! Bowers is out, and Jenkins is on his way over the wall!

[spike Jenkins is halfway up the cage when Kate Elliot comes up with a new plan, grabbing a steel chair from ringside and beating the cage with it. This still has minimal effect. In the meantime, Brian Bowers has started to move, rolling around in an attempt to get to his feet. Tipped off by some sound in the ring, Spike Jenkins looks down. Seeing Brian Bowers moving, Jenkins tucks his legs in and tenses up against the cage.]

Eijiro: Sure, that’ll keep Bowers from grabbing his legs again, but that’s going to be a damn hard climb in that positi...

[spike Jenkins kicks off the cage with incredible force, firing out his legs like pistons as he sails off the cage. Jenkins kicks harder with his right leg than his left, starting him into a rotation that ends with a devastating frog splash on Brian Bowers! Hollywood lands hard on Bowers’ chest, and Bowers’ expression suggests both a lot of air being forced out at once and the unexpected re-arrangement of his ribs. Spike Jenkins is getting a standing ovation as he rolls off, holding his own ribs.]

Annie: Ratings Grabber off the cage! Jenkins jumped BLIND, but managed to turn in mid-air and land the splash!

Judge: Spike Jenkins was at LEAST eight feet in the air, probably more like ten! If Brian Bowers WAS going to make a last grab for him, he isn’t now!

Eijiro: But how smart was that? Bowers looked pretty well incapacitiated – I think Jenkins COULD have just kept climbing! Showoff.

[As soon as Jenkins is physically able, he gets to his feet and again tries to climb the cage wall. Jenkins is climbing significantly slower now that before, grimacing as he pulls himself upward. Seeing Jenkins pause within her reach, Kate Elliot jumps up and swings the chair over her head. The backrest of the chair hits the cage in front of Spike Jenkins’s midsection. He holds fast to the cage, but briefly stops climbing to retain his grip. Kate Elliot is being booed out of the building.]

Judge: Kate Elliot trying to slow Jenkins down!

Annie: This is a glorified handicap match! Even without the DQ rule in effect, Kate Elliot should at LEAST have been banned from ringside!

[As Brian Bowers pulls himself up to his feet, Kate Elliot hauls back and takes another swing at Spike Jenkins. She makes contact with the seat of the chair this time, hitting the cage flat and nearly breaking Spike Jenkins’s grip. He holds on, though, and starts climbing again. Spike Jenkins is over halfway up the cage before Brian Bowers is fully on his feet.]

Eijiro: He’s up! Brian Bowers is back on his feet!

Judge: But look how far up the cage Jenkins is! If Bowers even wants to have a chance to...

[Kate Elliot, now out of swinging range, is panicking on the outside. Brian Bowers is slowly pulling himself up on the ropes, holding onto the middle rope for support while he hoists himself to a vertical base.]

Annie: He’s never going to catch him! Spike’s nearly two-thirds of the way up!

[brian Bowers ducks through the ropes and boots it across the ring. He lurches and staggers as he tries to run, fighting the effects of exhaustion and the damage Spike Jenkins has already done. He makes it across the ring, and, in a last-ditch effort to grab Jenkins while he’s still in reach, leaps toward the cage. Reaching up as he jumps...he catches him!]

Judge: Bowers caught him! I don’t know how he did it, but Bowers JUST caught Spike Jenkins before he was out of reach!

[bowers JUST grabs Jenkins’s right shin and locks both hands around it. The “HOL-LY-WOOD” chants are louder than ever as Spike Jenkins kicks violently, holding on to the mesh of the cage for all he’s worth while he tries to shake Bowers. Jenkins kicks downward at Bowers’ head with his free leg, connecting on the third attempt with a kick that catches Bowers’ square on the top of the head! Bowers’ eyes roll back in his head as he releases his grip and collapses over the top rope. The cheers for Spike Jenkins are unbelievable.]

Judge: I think that’s it for Brian Bowers! If it wasn’t for those ropes, he’d be flat on his face!

Annie: That was Bowers’ last gasp, and it wasn’t enough!

[As the crowds cheers build to a fever pitch, Spike Jenkins continues climbing upward. He glances down at the ring, and, seeing Bowers unable to stand, let alone climb, he continues his ascent. Kate Elliot makes a move for the cage door, but, seeing Jenkins already grabbing onto the cage overhang, she realizes she’ll never make it.]

Judge: We’ve got a new Television champion! Spike Jenkins is on his way over the top of the cage!

[brian Bowers is starting to move, trying to stand independently of the ropes, as Spike Jenkins clambers over the overhang of the cage. As he crests the cage, preparing to turn around to descend...Kate Elliot rails the chair at him! Holding it by the legs, Kate Elliot winds up with a hammer-throw spin. Turning two fast, tight circles she releases the chair as she spins to face the cage, throws it practically straight up! Jenkins tries to cover up as quickly as he can, but it connects, nailing Spike Jenkins square in the head...AND HE FALLS BACK INTO THE RING! Jenkins lands flat on his back on the canvas with a loud “THUD” as the crowd falls briefly silent, then boos for Kate Elliot start building.]

Annie: Oh my God! Elliot knocked Spike Jenkins off the cage!

[After the initial shock of the fall wears off, the fans begin booing Kate Elliot and Brian Bowers like they never have before. Several thrown objects from the crowd glance off the cage as Kate Elliot screams “GET UP!” over and over at Bowers. Brian Bowers very slowly pushes himself away from the ropes, but is still winded and kind of out of it.]

Eijiro: That was their last chance, and Kate Elliot made good on it! She threw that chair nearly fifteen feet from the floor to the top of the cage, and she nailed Jenkins with it!

Judge: Hollywood may be hurt after that!

[Anthony Michael Hall checks on Spike Jenkins. He’s moving, but barely. He gets his head up as Hall quickly checks his eyes for signs of concussion. With Hall distracted, Kate Elliot unbolts the cage door and dives into the ring. Grabbing Bowers by the waist and shoulder, she hustles him toward the door. Anthony Michael Hall looks up just in time to see Kate Elliot helping Bowers through the ropes. The boos for the couple are near-deafening as Bowers starts to come around and emphatically plants both his feet on the floor. Anthony Michael Hall resignedly calls for the bell.]

Judge: And he doesn’t even bother to try for a pinfall, instead just walking out the door!

Annie: Why stop doing things the easy way now?

*DING DING DING*

Annie: NO! NO, NO, NO! Brian Bowers and Kate Elliot just stole ANOTHER victory! Not only that, but Spike Jenkins may have been injured as well! How long are they going to be allowed to get away with this?!

[spike Jenkins is coming around now. He’s not able to get to his feet yet, but he manages to wave off Anthony Michael Hall. The expression on his face as he looks out of the ring to see Brian Bowers and Kate Elliot on the outside of the ring says it all, as he looks ready to strain both of them through the cage’s mesh.]

Annie: At least it appears that Spike Jenkins is okay after that fall!

[He can’t get up in time to give chase, though, as Bowers and Elliot don’t even stick around long enough to hear Bowers’ name announced. Kate Elliot grabs the Television title belt from the timekeeper and they both ditch through the service doors. Spike Jenkins gets to his feet, drawing a large cheer from those who are looking at the ring rather than screaming at the closing doors. Funyon grabs a microphone at ringside...]

Funyon: Your winner, and STILL SJL Television Champion, Brian Bowers!

[This draws even more boos, despite the fact that Brian Bowers and Kate Elliot are long-gone.]

Judge: How long can Bowers and Elliot keep this up? Eventually, people are going to start figuring Bowers’ technique out, and unless he’s got some unseen wrestling ability to fall back on, things aren’t going to go well for him.

As that damn “I’m Lovin’ It” commercial mercifully screeches to a halt, television screens across the countryside cackle to life with the sights and sounds of the SJL. A jampacked Chrysler arena is the scene as thousands of University of Michigan students scramble to their seats. The arena lights go down and the camera buzzes to ringside, passing screaming fans and coming to rest at the announce position.

Annie: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome BACK to Metal! We’re in the middle of a huge show…

Judge: That’s right, we’ve already seen one huge title match tonight, and we have several more to come. The Insane Luchadore Andrew Rickmen will defend the SJL World Title for the first time tonight when he faces off against Manson!

Ejiro: But coming up next, the SJL European Title will be on the line when the champion, your Todd and Savior, Todd Royal, takes on the new leader of The Decay, Dominic Korgath!

The crowd in the arena becomes quiet as Funyon steps between the ropes, a microphone in hand.

Funyon: The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL…with a 30 Minute Time Limit…and it is for the SJL EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

The fans roar at the announcement of a title match, but their reaction quickly sours as the opening chords of Grave Digger’s “Demon’s Day” blasts from the PA system.

"You sit alone in lightless chambers, all the love you had is gone

No one there to catch your fall, you never felt so alone

Blackened thoughts in lonely ruins, lifeless eyes an empty gaze

Death is but a promise now, life is just an empty phrase!"

As the crowd rains boos down from all corners, the curtain parts and the massive frame of Dominic Korgath envelops the entrance way. Gazing motionless at the arena, the Big Demon thrusts his fist in the air, his iron staff shining in the spotlight, as he begins to stalk towards the ring.

Funyon: Announcing first…the challenger…hailing from the Plains of Azeroth and weighing in at three hundred and fifty pounds…he is the leader of The Decay…DOMINIC KORGATH!!!

Judge: Last week on Crimson, Korgath introduced the world to his new group. Abandoned by his former stablemates, the Big Demon turned to Tyler Sullivan and Jimmy Liston, and we saw the birth of the Decay!!

Annie: But both Decay members ended up being eliminated from that six man tag team match, and both eliminations were helped along by the Decay’s partner. That partner? Korgath’s opponent for tonight…Todd Royal.

As Korgath steps through the ropes and into the ring, the lights in the arena fall dark. A brief moment of confused silence follows, but the arrival of a heavenly chorus of awe brings the audience right back into a chorus of jeers. As a spotlight falls from the rafters, the curtain parts and Motley Crue’s “Livewire” erupts over the loudspeakers.

Funyon: And his opponent…from San Diego, California…accompanied to the ring by Megan Skye and weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds…he is the current reigning and defending SJL European Champion…TODD ROYAL!!!

The crowd loudly shows their disdain for the champion as Royal makes his way to the ring among a sea of blue and white strobe lights. Megan Skye, dressed in a blue and silver “Toddess” halter top, parts the ropes and Royal steps into the ring, handing off his sunglasses and posing on the top rope to considerable booing.

Ejiro: Royal’s been on a huge roll since winning that title, even being the sole survivor in that Crimson tag match!

Annie: After that match he was beaten down by Korgath, however, and left laying by the Big Demon.

Judge: If Todd wants to walk out of Michigan with that belt, he’s going to have to overcome a five inch and 130 pound size difference. You HAVE to believe Royal’s strategy will involve keeping Korgath off his feet.

The music cuts off as Funyon exits the ring, and referee Anthony Michael Hall slides under the bottom rope. Checking both men for foreign objects, Hall removes Korgath’s staff and Royal’s valet from the ring. The official motions for the belt, but Royal scoffs, holding the belt aloft himself before handing it to Skye to take to the timekeeper. Shaking his head, Hall simply signals to ringside for the start of the match.

*DING* *DING* *DING*

As the bell rings, Todd Royal wrings his wrist, stepping forward and standing chest to chest with his opponent. Korgath, staring down and the champion, growls from behind his mask as he clenches his fists. As Anthony Michael Hall walks around ring and the competitors stare each other down, the crowd unleashes a LOUD stream of boos, directed at both champion and challenger.

Annie: It certainly seems the crowd here in Michigan could do without EITHER of these two men and is letting both Royal and Korgath have it here tonight.

Ejiro: I can’t imagine why! Just look at these guys, what’s NOT to love?!?

Taking a step back from the staredown, Todd Royal fires off a kick, catching Korgath in the knee with his shin. Spinning back to his standing base, the champion scowls as his opponent stands firm, unfazed by the blow. Breathing deeply, Royal steps back again, swinging his leg behind him before letting loose with a second kick, blasting Korgath hard in the knee again.

*CRACK*

The crowd winces as one at the impact of the blow, but as Todd backs off, he unleashes a string of curses- his giant opponent still standing tall. Finally abandoning his original strategy, Royal rushes back at the ropes, springing off and barreling towards Korgath. Royal leans in with a shoulder, trying to knock his opponent down, but ends up bouncing off the big man, regaining his footing halfway across the ring.

Annie: Try as he might, Todd Royal can’t knock the big man off his feet here in the early goings.

Judge: If Royal can’t get Korgath off his feet, he’s in real trouble. In a straight up fight, the champion gives away too much in the weight and power department to the big Demon.

With a grunt and a scowl, Royal steps forward, jabbing his finger into the chest of his opponent and screaming at him to go down. Korgath just grunts in return, placing his massive hand over the face of Royal and pushing forward, sending Todd sailing into the ropes. The crowd boos at the lack of fast-paced action between two men they hate, but Royal marches back into the center of the ring.

Faking with a third knee-kick, Royal leaps up, driving his shin under the ribs of Korgath and doubling the big Demon over. Seeing an opening for the first time, Todd pounces, wrapping his arm around his opponent’s neck and cinching in a headlock.

Ejiro: See! All Todd needed was a small break in his opponent’s defenses! Korgath let himself be knocked down to Royal’s size, and now he’ll feel the wrath of Todd!

Ejiro’s prediction is not quite accurate, however, as the challenger roars back to life. Royal maintains the hold on his opponent, even as Korgath stands to his full height, wildly kicking his legs to maintain his advantage. The Big Demon regains his footing, lifting Todd from the mat and high into the air. With a deep growl, Korgath pushes up, heaving Royal off him and sending the champion flying across the ring. As Royal crashes to the mat, he rolls to the outside, drawing more jeers from the crowd.

Annie: Woah! So much for an opening! Dominic Korgath just powered out of that headlock and sent Royal flying!

Judge: An impressive display of strength from Korgath, and Royal’s going to have to change his strategy around.

Ejiro: Yeah, see that’s what I’ve been saying, Todd doesn’t stand a chance against the big guy!!

Outside the ring, Royal shakes his head in disgust. Grabbing his title belt from the timekeeper and clutching Megan by the wrist, Todd heads for the aisle. The crowd’s jeers grow even louder as they see the champion attempting to abandon the match.

“ASS-HOLE!” “ASS-HOLE!” “ASS-HOLE!”

Korgath is obviously not willing to take a count out victory either, and drops from the ring, blocking Royal’s path to the dressing room. Todd yelps in surprise, dropping the belt and shoving Skye at his opponent before rolling back into the ring. Korgath simply shoves Megan out of the way, stalking back to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope.

Annie: HEY! Royal just shoved Megan at that monster! That’s inhuman! Come over here, baby I’ll treat you right…

As the Big Demon slides into the ring, Royal attacks. Dropping a knee across the back of Korgath’s head, Todd begins to unleash a flurry of blows on the left knee of his opponent. With Korgath struggling to make it to his feet, Royal drapes his left knee over the bottom rope and leaps into the air. The challenger groans in pain as he knee collides with the canvas, and Todd continues the assault, driving his own knee into Korgath’s before floating over into a reverse knee bar.

Judge: And THERE’S the advantage Todd Royal was looking for! He managed to draw Korgath into taking HIMSELF off his vertical base and Royal pounced like a shark to blood.

Ejiro: EXACTLY. Royal’s a genius, and there’s no way he’s losing that belt tonight!

Wrenching in the knee bar, Todd hooks the bottom rope with his right arm to get even more leverage. Yelling in pain, Korgath tries desperately to power to his feet as Todd continues to batter his knee with forearm shots. Powering his way to the ropes, the Big Demon grabs the cables himself, forcing Hall to call for the break.

Todd releases the hold, but immediately drops back down with an elbow drop, keeping Korgath grounded. Jerking the big man into the middle of the ring, the champion raises his opponent’s leg off the mat. Wrapping his own leg around Korgath’s in a grapevine, Royal drops forward, grabbing the Demon around the face and locking in an STF.

Annie: Todd Royal has just latched himself onto the left knee of Korgath, because he knows that as soon as the big man makes it to his feet, his advantage disappears.

Ejiro: IF he makes it to his feet. Royal is well versed in technical wrestling, and he could tie Korgath up in that Figure 4 Leglock and it’d all be over!!

On the mat, however, Korgath isn’t prepared to give up quite so easily. Pushing himself off the canvas, he shakes his opponent off the facelock and leaves Royal scrambling to maintain the leg grapevine. As Royal floats over, attempting to lock on a knee bar, he is met with a boot across the face, and is sent to the mat.

With a roar, Dominic Korgath rises to his feet. Standing 6 and a half feet above the mat, the Big Demon rips his opponent from the mat. A look of shock and terror in his face, Royal grimaces as Korgath decks him with a stiff elbow to the jaw. The European champion drops to his knees on the mat, but Korgath pulls him quickly back to his feet. Hooking his opponent under the arm, the challenger muscles him up, turning him over with a big hiptoss. As Royal crashes to the mat in a seated position, Korgath steps forward, driving his massive knee into the back of Todd’s skull.

Judge: Oh boy. Todd Royal has lost his advantage over Korgath and he may have awakened the sleeping Giant.

Annie: Dominic Korgath is pissed. He’s got something to prove here tonight as the leader of The Decay, and Royal may have just given up his best shot at victory.

Staying right on his opponent, Korgath grabs Royal by the hair and jerks him of the mat again. Royal’s eyes show a look of shock as the Big Demon clutches him by the wrist and hurls him at the ropes with an Irish whip. Todd bounces off the cables whit more momentum than when he came in, and he is immediately caught by Korgath and tossed high into the air with a belly to belly suplex.

As Royal lays sprawled on his back from the impact, the challenger stalks over and lays into him with a stiff kick to the side of the head. Planting his huge foot across his opponent’s throat, Korgath leans over the ropes, yelling insults at the fans as he chokes Royal. Anthony Michael Hall counts the Demon off the choke as the fans let Korgath know their opinion of him.

“KORGATH SUCKS!” “KORGATH SUCKS!” “KORGATH SUCKS!”

Breaking the choke, Korgath backs into the center of the ring. Catching an opportunity to breathe, Royal uses the middle rope to pull himself to his feet. As Todd stands draped over the top rope, breathing heavily and wiping the sweat off his forehead, the Big Demon charges, lifting his left leg and catching the champion in the small of the back with a vicious Yakuza kick.

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Annie: Dominic Korgath is just plowing through Todd Royal right now! The Big Demon won’t even let Royal catch his breath before laying into him again.

Ejiro: Korgath is unstoppable when he gets on a roll like this! That’s why The Decay will have their first title belt when the night is over!!

The crowd reacts to the stiff blow with awe, as spit flies from Todd’s mouth and he weakly slumps to the mat. With a growl and a roll of his shoulders, Korgath steps forward, grabbing the straps of Royal’s tights and jerking him back into the ring. Spinning his opponent toward him, Korgath grabs Royal by the head, signaling for a DDT.

Desperate to avoid the maneuver, Royal drops to his knees and begins raining forearm shots and elbows to the left knee of the challenger. Korgath lifts his leg off the mat briefly, shaking off the pain before dead lifting Royal back to this feet. Todd gets off a desperation kick to the knee before Korgath jumps into the air, crashing down with a vicious DDT.

ONE!…

TWO!!…

THRE…

KICKOUT!!

Judge: OH! We were inches away from a new European Champion!!

Annie: You may not like Todd Royal, and I don’t, but Dominic Korgath is absolutely brutalizing him right now! This is just a sick beating!

Todd is breathing heavily as Korgath reaches down and peels him off the mat. He reels back and fires off a forearm shot, but the Big Demon simply ducks the blow, catching the champion around the waist and lifting him high into the air. Yelling loudly and violently, Korgath steps forward, dropping down onto one knee and slamming Royal spine-first across his leg with a backbreaker.

Before Royal can slide to the mat, however, the challenger grabs him around the waist and yanks him to his feet again. His arms and neck waving limply like a rag doll, Todd is defenseless to Korgath’s attack as the Big Demon lifts him up and squeezes his body in a tight bear hug.

Ejiro: Korgath Krusher!!

Judge: Dominic Korgath has Royal in that vise-like grip, grinding the spine of the champion and wearing him out.

Desperate to break the hold, but too weak to break his opponent’s grip, Royal begins furiously kicking at Korgath’s left knee. Reaching back and driving his boot repeatedly into the challenger’s kneecap, Todd staggers the Big Demon and causes him to grunt in frustration. Moving his leg side to side in an effort to avoid the blows, Korgath finally breaks the hold, tossing Royal away and rubbing his knee in pain.

Judge: Royal knew the longer he was in that bear hug, the worse off he was. He was able to force Korgath to break the hold, and in doing so, may have saved himself the match.

Knowing he has a rare opening, Royal lunges forward and clocks Korgath across the side of the head with a spinning forearm shot. As the Big Demon staggers backwards, Royal turns and begins climbing the turnbuckles, wiping his brow as he scales the corner. As Todd sits atop the turnbuckles, Korgath regains his balance and charges in.

With the behemoth charging, Royal reacts quickly, thrusting both feet out and catching Korgath in the gut. The big man staggers, doubling over and groaning as the air rushes from his lungs. His opponent stunned, Todd plants his feet on the second rope and leaps forward. Flipping over Korgath and landing hard on the mat, Royal contorts his face as he labors to pull the Big Demon to the mat.

Annie: Royal attempting a sunset flip but the big Korgath will NOT go down!

Ejiro: He’s the Hoss from Azeroth!!!

Annie: You’re a tool.

*BAM!*

Regaining his balance, Korgath leaps into the air, kicking out his legs and barreling down towards his opponent. At the last second, Royal rolls out of the way, and the Big Demon slams hard into the canvas.

Annie: OH!

Judge: Korgath tried to counter the sunset flip by crushing Royal, but Todd rolled to safety!

Ejiro: Hey, Todd couldn’t get Korgath on the mat by himself, but he has the big man scouted! He knew what Korgath’s response to that sunset flip would be and he made the challenger put HIMSELF on the mat again! Royal’s a genius, he’ll be champion forever!

Even as Korgath crashes to the mat, Royal scurries around him. With a deep scowl, Todd unleashes a stiff kick, driving his shin into the masked temple of his opponent. Korgath falls backwards to the mat, and Royal pounces, grabbing the left leg and draping it over the bottom rope. With a leap into the air, the champion plants both his feet on the Big Demon’s joint, bending it sideways and driving it forcefully into the mat.

Korgath shouts in pain upon impact, and Royal lets out a “WHOOO!” of celebration as he drops his own knee into his opponent’s. Drilling his knee into the side of the challenger’s, Royal wrenches back on the leg as hard as he can. Todd reaches to his side and grabs the middle rope for leverage, however, drawing Anthony Michael Hall over and drawing a loud chorus of boos from the Michigan crowd. With the ref distracted, Megan Skye reaches into the ring and wraps her towel around the throat of Korgath, choking him on the mat.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Annie: The fans really letting Royal have it and deservedly so, as Todd and Megan have resorted to blatant cheating to get an advantage.

Ejiro: Why? Because Megan is thoughtful enough to towel Korgath off under his mask? She’s just trying to HELP!

Hall finally notices the infraction and jerks the towel away from Skye, drawing a shriek from Megan and the first cheers of the match from the crowd. Royal wastes no time in his attack, however, spinning Korgath into the ring and raising his leg into the air. Todd grabs his opponent’s ankle, grinning for the first time in the match as he plants his foot on the side of the Big Demon’s knee. Falling back to the mat, Royal wrenches Korgath’s knee as the challenger shouts in pain.

Channeling his rage, however, Korgath pulls his right leg close to his body. With Royal cinching in the hold, the Big Demon uncoils his leg, thrusting it forward and blasting Todd across the side of the head with the sole of his boot.

*OOOOOOOOOOOOOF!*

Royal’s head whips forward and spit flies as the champion releases the hold and slumps to the mat. Even Anthony Michael Hall flinches at the impact, watching Royal crash to the mat as the Demon roars to life again.

Annie: Oh my! Korgath just nearly decapitated Todd Royal! Dominic Korgath is just butchering Royal with every shot!

A close-up shot of the champion shows a pair of glazed eyes and a small trail of spit flowing from Royal’s mouth. As the crowd buzzes, the massive hand of the Demon shoots into the frame, clutching Todd around the throat and jerking him into the air.

Walking gingerly on his left leg for the first time in the match, Dominic Korgath folds his opponent over and thrusts his head in between his massive legs. With a massive roar and a forearm shot to the spine, Korgath grabs Todd around the waist and hoists him into the air. Taking a step back, the Big Demon hurls Royal at the canvas, power bombing him at the mat. Pausing momentarily to take in the jeers of the crowd, Korgath drops to the mat, covering his opponent and hooking the right leg.

ONE!…

TWO!!…

THR…

EEEE…..NO!!!

As the official’s arm heads for the canvas a third time, Megan Skye leaps into action. Grabbing the free left leg of her man, Skye drapes it over the middle rope, catching the eye of Hall and breaking the count. As Hall shows two fingers to the time keeper and the Michigan crowd erupts in boos, Dominic Korgath leaps off the mat.

Judge: A HUGE power bomb by Dominic Korgath, but it only gets a 2 count!

Annie: Megan Skye saves Todd Royal from being pinned right there and Korgath is PISSED.

Ejiro: Nah, I think he’s hungry.

With rage showing even through his mask, Korgath grabs the shirt of Anthony Michael Hall and pulls him off the mat. A look of fear painted across his face, the official meekly warns the Big Demon to put him down. With a roar, the challenger tosses the ref into the turnbuckles and turns back to the ring.

With a dull yell, Todd Royal lunges across the ring, folding his arm at the elbow and leaping into the air. With a thud, the champion connects with the challenger’s jaw. Korgath staggers, but doesn’t fall, and the hope drains visibly from the face of Royal. Spinning around, Royal lets out a pained growl as he fires off a second attempt at a forearm shot. Korgath steps into the shot however, throwing out his arm and clutching Todd around the throat. Lifting the champion high in the air, the massive challenger steps forward, showing his opponent off to the crowd.

Annie: CHOKESLAM! Korgath’s going to plant Royal in the center of the ring.

Ejiro: Make sure you’re taping this, people, we’re about to have a new European champion and I called it first!!

As the Big Demon lifts Royal in the air, however, Todd reels his leg back for one last desperation shot. Closing his eyes as he swings his foot forward, Royal plants the toe of his boot underneath Korgath’s kneecap, eliciting an audible crack of bone on bone.

*CRACK!!!*

Ejiro: Holy mother of Todd!!

Suddenly Todd drops to his feet, his massive opponent yelping in pain as he releases the hold. As Korgath holds his knee in pain, Royal stands doubled over just feet away, too weak to capitalize. With a constant buzz of jeers echoing through the rafters, Royal tosses his head back and charges.

Judge: Royal has finally got Dominic Korgath on the defensive!

Annie: Todd desperately needs to capitalize right NOW if he wants to retain that belt!

*THWACK!*

Charging in, Royal barely has time to flinch as the Big Demon throws his arm in the air and steps forward, bowling Todd over with a massive lariat. The crowd reacts in awe as Todd does a full flip in the air and lands face first on the mat, his massive opponent towering over him. As Anthony Michael Hall checks on the fallen champion, Korgath raises his arms into the air and signals for his finisher.

Judge: A desperation attempt to capitalize by Royal, but Todd was just LEVELED by Korgath.

Ejiro: And now Korgath is signaling for that Torture Rack, this could be the end of the line for Royal’s reign!

Pulling Todd off the mat, Korgath positions himself behind his groggy opponent. Shaking his left leg one final time to remove the pain, the Big Demon lifts Royal onto his shoulder. As the boos rain down on the big man, he cinches his hands together, locking the hold in tight.

Annie: TORTURE RACK! This is the move that won Korgath this shot, and the move that eliminated Landon Maddix on Crimson!!

Ejiro: NEW CHAMP!

Suddenly, the momentum drastically shifts. As Korgath wrenches in the hold by tossing Royal up and down across his shoulders, he stumbles. The crowd lets out a collective gasp of shock as Korgath’s left knee buckles and the big man topples backwards. As the Big Demon struggles to regain his footing, Royal slips out, hooking his opponent’s arms and rolling under Korgath with a crucifix. As the Big Demon’s shoulders hit the mat, the referee follows, making a count.

ONE!…

TWO!!…

THR…

EEEEeeeee…

THREE!!!

*DING* *DING* *DING*

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

Funyon: Ladies and Gentlemen…the winner of this match and STILL SJL European Champion…TODD ROYAL!!!

Ejiro: Praise Todd!! Royal wins again!! I TOLD YOU SO!

Annie: Todd Royal BARELY escapes with a win in a match where he was out muscled and outplayed by Dominic Korgath!

Ejiro: There’s no column in the record books for “Barely Won”. This goes down as a victory for Royal whether you like it or not!

As “Livewire” blasts over the PA system, Megan Skye grabs the European Title belt from the timekeeper. Sliding into the ring, Skye pulls Royal away from his opponent and cradles him in her arms. As the Big Demon lays on the mat, his injured knee in his hands, he unleashes a roar that drowns out even Royal’s theme. Sliding from the ring, Todd and Megan slowly limp to the back, Todd’s hand raised, but his head bowed in pain.

Judge: Every chance he got in this match, Todd Royal took a shot at that knee. He may have had that Wrath of Todd in mind while doing it, but it ended up working in his favor anyway…

Annie: As soon as the combined weight of both men was pressing on that leg, the knee collapsed and Royal was able to escape with a win.

Judge: Up next we’ll find out who Royal’s NEXT challenge is. Landon Maddix squares off against the Black Angel, Aecas. The winner gets the world champ, and the other man faces off with Todd.

Ejiro: PLUS! Insane Luchadore defends against Manson! Stay tuned…its NEXT!

Coming back from a customary commercial break, we go right back to the announce table at ringside, where as ever sit SWF US Champion Ejiro Fasaki, his SWF tag partner William 'The Judge' Heartford and SWF retiree Annie Eclectic. Annie seems to be staring off into space to the right, although she's probably just ogling some female teens in the audience...Ejiro meanwhile sits looking at his reflection in his title belt...so it's up to Judge to get the show back on track...as usual.

Judge- Welcome back to SJL Metal, right here on campus at Michigan University...And if you've just joined us, you've missed a hell of a lot, as we've already seen some awesome action tonight...but we expect more to come with the World Title on the line very soon...sitting beside me still are Annie Electic and your friend and...well...yours...Ejiro Fasaki. Ejiro...do you feel any smarter tonight, being in this academic setting?

Ejiro- (looks up from belt)Wha...?

Judge- Well...that's a no then. Ok, coming up next, it's a case of David vs Goliath, as Landon Maddix faces 'The Black Angel' Aecas!

Annie- Well, it'll take more than a slingshot and a pebble to knock down Aecas tonight...

Judge- Indeed. And well, by order of Commisioner Raynor, the winner of this one gets a title shot...if it's Aecas, he'll face the SJL World Champ in the near future...if it's Maddix, he'll get a European Title shot. Big repurcussions for this match then...and it's up to Funyon for the announcements...

The camera cuts to the dapper-as-ever Funyon standing centre ring, waiting for his cue to begin. Behind him stands match official Eddy Long...as eventually the cue comes, and Funyon raises the microphone with a proffesional looking smile.

Funyon- Ladies and gentlemen...this following contest will be scheduled for one fall, with the winner recieving a pre-determined SJL title shot in the near future...introducing first...

Right on time, the opening chords of Marilyn Manson's "The Fight Song" echo around the arena, causing the Detroitonians in attendance to rise to their feet. As the crowd break out into cheers, the former SJL TV Champion Landon Maddix steps out from the back, stopping at the top of the ramp to salute some of those fans. As he stands at the top of the ramp, Maddix takes time to adjust his black elbow and knee pads as Funyon restarts his announcing of the kid.

Funyon- Tonight, he fights for a shot at the SJL European Champion...from Huron, South Dakota and weighing in at 202 pounds...LAAANDOOON 'LAAA CUCAAARAAACHAAA' MAAAAADDIIIX!!!

As Funyon finishes, Maddix breaks into a sprint and charges down the rampway, sliding into the ring as he gets to the apron. Clearly all business ahead of this important match, Maddix again takes time to alter his kneepads, looking the slightest bit nervous, but trying not to show it.

Ejiro- Oh boy, this is gonna be great...this kid's gonna get massacred.

Annie- Nice to see you writing him off again...

Ejiro- Oh come on Annie...he looks like a little kid who thinks the boogie man's hiding in his closet...he's just waiting for the fright to come.

Judge- Well, in all seriousness...

Ejiro- I was serious.

Judge- But still. Landon has been on a losing streak recently...he's gone from an 8 match unbeaten run from his debut, to three consecutive losses, so he's got a lot to prove tonight.

Maddix takes a deep intake of breath and tries to get himself warmed up for the match ahead, as suddenly the lights go out. Some of the crowd start screaming...more through anticipation of The Dark Angel than from fear, as in the background the faint sound of a bell tolling, all this providing an ominious image. Through the darkness, the Smarktron flashes some light through the arena as a figure on the screen slowly turns into the orb of an eye...

"Are you scared?"

A voice echoes around the pitchblack arena, as suddenly more voices chime in...

"HE'S HERE!"

BOOM!

Thunder and lightning light up the arena, and "Dead Skin Mask" by Dark Funeral plays over the P.A System. The arena is now a deep shade of flashing red, as the figure on the screen is now clearly visable as a grinning Aecas, before turning into the letters A E C A S, then shots of the Dark Angel in action, the letters again and then more action shots.

Funyon- And introducing, the man who fights for a shot at the SJL World Title...he hails from Shrewsbury, England...weighs 316 pounds...'THE DARK AAANGEEELLL'...AAAEEECAAAS!!!

Smoke now billows up around the entrance way, surrounding the staff weilding Aecas, only visable by a blood red spotlight fixed on him. Stepping from the smoke, Aecas snaps the blade of the staff out to 'ooohs' and cheers from the crowd, before walking deliberatly down the rampway.

Judge- Perhaps the most impressive entrance in the SJL today...and god damn it's got this crowd on it's feet.

Ejiro- Man, that just gets more eiree ever time.

The Dark Angel slowly walks towards the ring, leaving his staff laying on the floor before climbing up the steel steps and entering through the middle rope. As he does so, the house lights return to normal, allowing everyone to see the sick, sadistic grin on the face of Aecas. Landon Maddix meanwhile has a different look on his face...a face of fear and apprehension. The grin slowly slides off Aecas' face, as referee Long calls for the opening bell.

Ejiro- Let the massacre begin!

Taking a very visable deep breath, Maddix steps forward towards Aecas...the step only making the height difference between the two even more obvious. Looking down on his adversary, Aecas simply tells Maddix to bring what he's got, which seems to put more fear into Landon. Regardless, he suddenly lunges forward with a right hand. It connects, but doesn't seem to do the slightest bit of damage to Aecas. Maddix hits another right hand to the jaw, which again is made to look totally pathetic by Aecas's lack of reaction. Landon is now even more fearful, looking at his fist as if it's not working in some way, before suddenly jumping forwards and connecting with a flurry of right hands.

three...

...four...

...five...

...six rapid right hands smack into Aecas' jaw, each one snapping his head back...but as Landon finishes up, Aecas is stood steady, just grinning at Maddix's futile attempts.

Ejiro- Oh my god this guy is a freak! How is he not even hurting now...good god!

Judge- I think Maddix needs a change of tactics.

Ejiro- Yeah, like get the hell out of here, right the hell now!!!

Shocked, Maddix looks around the ring for some help, before stepping back, and running into the ropes. Coming back, Landon leaves his feet looking for a flying forearm, but Aecas takes a simple step back, and catches Maddix in his arms with ease. With the kid at his mercy, Aecas flings Maddix up onto his right shoulder, but Maddix manages to scramble his way free. Before he can even gain his balance though, Aecas hits a back elbow to the jaw of Maddix, followed up with an even stiffer second. The force of the second elbow sends Maddix crashing through the middle rope to the apron, as Aecas meanwhile turns around slowly with another grin on his face. A lunging forearm from Maddix takes that grin off his face though, as another couple of forearms quickly connect These are enough to make Aecas step back a little, and give space for Maddix to leap up to the top rope, and springboard off...landing on Aecas shoulders, and falling back with a springboard hurricanra...

...Aecas blocks the hurricanrana, as Maddix is left hanging upside down, desperatly tying to scramble from Aecas' grip.

Judge- Aecas can hit the Executioner here...Maddix is in big trouble already!

Annie- I don't think so, because Aecas isn't going for it.

Ejiro- You're right, he's not done this early! He wants to make Maddix hurt...this sick SOB is gonna KILL Maddix, and I'm gonna enjoy it.

As Landon tries to fight free, Aecas stands looking down on him, not showing a lot of effort, instead enjoying the fact Maddix is totally helpless. The blood rushing to Maddix's head slowly begins to take affect as Maddix's fight seems to lessen...which is the cue for Aecas to heave Landon up from his current position, and up into a powerbomb position...

...AND DOWN!!!

Judge- Snap powerbomb, and good god he's still got hold of Maddix!

Indeed, Aecas keeps a hold of Maddix's waist, and with awesome ease heaves Maddix up into the powerbomb position a second time. Despite being groggy from the first powerbomb, Maddix starts to rain down with punches to Aecas' forehead, hitting a good eight or nine before Aecas is forced to drop Maddix. Landing on his feet, Maddix starts to kick away at the seven footer's right knee relentlessly, looking to take The Dark Angel down a notch in size. That however doesn't last long as Aecas pushes Maddix back, and charges with a clothesline...which Maddix manages to duck. Aecas stumbles forward a step, as Maddix quickly turns on his heels, and hits a dropkick to the back. Aecas falls forward and lands throat first across the middle rope, as Maddix throws up a hand, and starts running to the opposite ropes.

Judge- He's going for the Whiparound...although I think Aecas may be too big...

Annie- Doesn't matter, he's up already...

Judge- Well, damn!

As Maddix hits the ropes though, Aecas is already back on his feet and waiting. Maddix can't stop, as Aecas raises his big right leg just in time to catch Maddix flush in the jaw with the sole! The kid flops to the mat, as Aecas shakes his head to shake out the codwebs, yet all the while almost smiling at the pain he is feeling. Maddix is already attempting to get to his feet, albeit very slowly, as Aecas sees it and tosses Maddix effortlessly through the ropes and to the floor.

AECAS! AECAS! AECAS!

Most of the crowd are on their feet chanting for the Dark Angel, although amongst those chants are the sounds of some sections getting behind 'La Cucaracha'. Aecas steps over the top rope and drops to the floor, to where Maddix is on his hands and knees trying to find some escape. Grabbing a handful of Maddix's hair, Aecas throws him forward headfirst into the steel barricade, getting yells of approvement from the fans in front of him. As Maddix tries to crawl away, Aecas grabs him by the trunks and repeats the move again, and again it's recieved with approval from the crowd.

Ejiro- I think this may be the end of Maddix for a long while buddy...thinking about it, this is probably what Commisioner Raynor wanted.

Annie- That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

With Landon slumped up against the steel barricade, Aecas takes a moment to adjust his Goth New Rock boots, before nailing a hard boot to Landon's gut. He then grabs Maddix and throws him forward into the ring apron, following up with a clothesline against it before grabbing Maddix's near lifeless body again. This time, Aecas tosses Maddix forward, and chest first into the steel barrier. Landon's sternum hits the top of the railing, and he instantly collapses gasping for breath.

AECAS! AECAS! AECAS!

The chants start up again, as Aecas reaches down and drags the crumpled Maddix up to the apron, shoving his limp body into the ring. The seven footer follows in over the top rope, as Maddix is once again trying to crawl away. A close up of his face shows us that the collisions with the steel barricade have cut Maddix open from the forehead. A thin, red trickle of blood begins to seep down Maddix's face, as behind him Aecas strides over, and grabs him by the hair. Pulling Maddix up, Aecas hits a hard knee to the gut, before hooking his arms around Maddix's side, and lifts him into a hard gutwrench powerbomb!

Judge- This is just brutal...

Ejiro- What did you expect Judge? Aecas is still fuming over Countdown to Genesis. The only thing more dangerous than Aecas is an angry Aecas.

Judge- Well, you may be right. And for Landon Maddix, that's definately not good.

Aecas nonchalontely shoves Maddix over with his foot, and drops to his knees with a one handed 'cover'...

...ONE...

...TWO...

...shoulder up from Maddix.

Aecas looks down a little surprised...but seeing the blood on Maddix, he smiles.

Annie- He's smiling? Maddix just kicked out, and that sick SOB is smiling...

Judge- He's sick, plain and simple.

Maddix tries to get back up, as Aecas steps over Maddix so he's mounted, and nails a stiff right hand. You can almost see Maddix's eyes cross from the impact, as another right hand hits...followed instantly with a left, and another right. Soon the rights and lefts are raining down across Maddix's forehead at a rapid speed, building the crowd up into a frenzy. Aecas suddenly stops, and begins to walk over to one corner of the ring, as Maddix now seems to be bleeding more profusely. Still, the gutsy fool tries to crawl back to his feet, as meanwhile Aecas hops up to the second rope and simply waits for Maddix.

Groggy and bloody, Maddix manages to roll over to his hands and knees, and starts to crawl over towards Aecas. The Black Angel smiles another sick smile, and stands up on the rope...Maddix gets closer, as Aecas suddenly jumps off the top rope, throwing his arms out to the side. Landon doesn't see it coming, even as Aecas comes flying towards him...landing feet first across Maddix's neck with the M.Bison!!!

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Judge- Oh...oh...shit!

Ejiro- Yes...ha, that was awesome!

Judge- He killed him. He damn well killed him, we need some medics out here right now...

Maddix lays in a crumpled heap on the mat, his neck in a very akward looking position, as a serious looking Aecas sits metres away looking at what he has just done. Referee Eddy Long is down by Maddix trying to check on him, as a cold hush fills the arena.

Judge- I...err...I think we need to stop the match.

Ejiro- What?

Judge- Well, look at the kid.

Ejiro- So, he's hurt. Just roll him over and let Aecas pin him.

Annie- Oh shut up...he may have just had his neck snapped in half, and you're worried about Aecas pinning him. You sick...you...sicko.

A rather worried Long looks at a loss for what to do, but the decision is made for him as Aecas grabs him by the shirt and tosses him to one side. Looking at Maddix's neck, and the blood beginning to stain the mat around Landon's head, Aecas runs his thumb slowly across his throat, bringing the crowd back to life with...surprisingly...wide spread cheers. Yet again Aecas grips his fingers around the now scruffy hair of Landon Maddix, and starts to pull him up. Unsurprisingly, Maddix is dead weight and hard to pull up, but the 316 pounder eventually manages it. Unable to stand, Maddix stays slumped up against Aecas's body, until The Dark Angel thrusts Landon's head down between his legs, looking around the crowd momentarily.

Aecas reaches down, and double underhooks Maddix's arms, before lifting him up in the air and across his shoulder in one swift movement. Maddix's arms are still hooked, as Aecas slowly starts to spin around. After a few spins, Aecas stops and sits out, driving Maddix downwards and face first into the mat, jolting his neck back also!

Judge- Oh man...The Unholy Driver, and hopefully this will be all!

Rolling Maddix onto his back, a smiling Aecas gets his body across Landon's for a cover...

...ONE...

Judge- Mercifully it's over...

...TWO...

...T...

AECAS PULLS MADDIX UP!

Annie- The hell!?!

Ejiro- Oh boy...it ain't over yet!

Judge- This is uncalled for now, Aecas could have won this match...

Annie- He should have done.

Ejiro- Well, he may not be the smartest, but he's one of the most hardcore I guess.

Eddy Long gives a questioning look towards Aecas, but the glare he gets back causes him to scamper backwards out of his way. The black Angel pulls Maddix up to his feet holding him up by the hair, and gives him another hard right hand. Almost insultingly, Aecas hits a second right, before taking his hand away and causing Maddix to fall backwards. Noticing a puddle of Landon's blood on his hand, Aecas grunts, and wipes the bloody hand across his chest, leaving a thick, smudged red handprint of blood across his chest. This brings another smile to Aecas' face, as meanwhile Maddix is now pulling himself up on the ropes somehow.

Aecas strolls over to Maddix, and locks his arms around the head in a sleeper hold. As Maddix is already in the ropes, Eddy long calls for a break, but Aecas defiantely keeps the sleeper on...

THWACK!

Suddenly, a break is forced...by Maddix, as he raises his right leg, and catches Aecas with a lowblow! Clutching his groin, The Black Angel falls backwards to the mat, as the crowd greet this with...

...BOOS!?!

Maddix slumps to the mat as well, as the boos begin to become slightly more vocal, the fans not appreciating Maddix's desperation move seemingly.

Despite the pain, Aecas is quickly back to his feet, although still holding his manhood. There's no trace of a grin now, just a look of pure anger as he stands behind Maddix. Slowly the kid tries to pull himself up, eventually doing so but stepping back into Aecas. Weakly Maddix turns around, straight into a knee to the gut, before getting pulled down for a powerbomb. With ease, Aecas lifts Maddix up, and DRILLS him with a powerbomb...

...Aecas holds on, pulling Maddix from the mat and up instantly into a second powerbomb...

Ejiro- Oh no, I think Aecas has snapped. If you thought what happened before was brutal...you've seen nothing yet.

Judge- Landon Maddix's neck has got to be killing him ri...

Ejiro- No, I think Aecas is killing him actually.

...the bloody Maddix looks to be out cold, but still Aecas holds onto Maddix's legs! With a look of pure anger on his face, Aecas raises Maddix up into the air for a third time, but before Aecas can drive him to the mat again, Landon reaches down towards the big man's face, and sticking his thumb in what seems to be Aecas' eye. Twisting the thumb, Maddix tries to gouge out Aecas' eye, until Aecas' grip loosens. After more gouging, it loosens enough for Maddix to fall back, and take Aecas over with a hurricanrana!

Judge- Great counter with the hurricanrana...can he follow up though?

Annie- I don't know, because Aecas is almost up already...

Judge- With a European Title shot on the line, can Maddix possibly fight back against this beast?

Most of the crowd start cheering wildly for the comeback, but again, some boos ring out through the cheers for the way Maddix escaped.

Clearly a desperate man, Maddix starts to scramble to his feet using the ropes, as meanwhile Aecas is up, but a little groggy. Landon gets to his feet, and suddenly lunges forward with fists flying. Aecas catches a few of the punches to the head, but eventually pushes Landon off with one hand. Maddix rolls through the fall though, and jumps back up with even more fists. Again Aecas pushes Maddix away, but for a second time he rolls through and returns with more rights and lefts. A boot to the gut stops him however, and Aecas locks on a front facelock, more to subdue Landon than anything else. Maddix reaches out for the ropes, but is way too far away, so instead he grabs Aecas' arm. Catching the big man by surprise, Maddix spins out of the front facelock and at the same time gets an arm wringer. He then twists back on the arm and pulls Aecas into a short arm clothesline...

...Aecas doesn't go down though, instead freeing his arm and pulling Maddix forwards, into a front spinebuster!!!

AECAS! AECAS! AECAS!

Aecas quickly makes the cover...

...ONE...

...TWO...

...T...

...H...

...Aecas grabs a hold of Maddix's hair to pull him up, but before he can Maddix kicks out himself!

This seems to anger Aecas, who smashes the point of his elbow across the cut on Maddix's head.

Annie- Does Aecas want this World Title shot or not? I mean he's had so many chances, and he's passed on them all...

Ejiro- Not until he's totally destroyed Maddix. Until then, I doubt the World Title is of importance.

Getting back to his feet, Aecas waits on Maddix impatiently. Slowly the youngster starts hauling himself up, as Aecas drops to a crouching position. As more blood flows from his forehead, Maddix stops to wipe it away from his eyes, all the while Aecas laying in wait.

Slowly Maddix turns around...

...as Aecas charges forward...

GOOOOOORRRRREEE!!!

The crowd are already calling it, as Aecas dives forward...

...and Maddix dives to the side, causing Aecas to career shoulder into the ring post! The Dark Angel staggers from the corner, into a rollup from Maddix...

...ONE...

...TWO...

Judge- He's got him!

...T...

...H...

...R..KICKOUT!

Judge- Damn, I thought that was all!!!

Ejiro- With a rollup? No chance Judgey boy!

Both men get to their feet at the same time, Aecas able to swing with a clothesline which Maddix only just manages to duck under. The force of his swing causes Aecas to almost pivot on the spot, which ends with him facing into a spinkick from Maddix. The seven footer stumbles back from the kick, as Maddix jumps up and lands a second one to the side of the head. Maddix then launches forward, but instead of going for the head, he hits a dropkick to the knee, dropping Aecas down to his other.

Annie- That's a smart move...work the bodyparts.

Ejiro- Maybe if he tried that a bit more, he wouldn't have been destroyed here tonight.

Maddix takes a couple of steps back, before suddenly shooting forward, swinging his foot around to hit a shining wizard kick to the back of Aecas' head. The force of which sends Aecas falling facefirst into the bottom turnbuckle, as Maddix tries to get the fans back behind him. A surprised looking Aecas backs away from the corner, as Maddix jumps over him, and up to the middle rope, waiting on Aecas to walk back over.

AECAS!

LANDON!

AECAS!

LANDON!

AECAS!

LANDON!

The mixed chants duel off in the crowd, as in the ring Aecas stumbles towards the corner, and gets his head hooked over Landon's shoulder. Pointing out to the crowd, Maddix throws his blood covered hair back out of his eyes before launching off the rope...

...but Aecas counters in mid-move, catching Maddix in mid-air by the tights!

With Maddix frantically trying to kick free in mid air, Aecas suddenly drops to his 'seat', causing Maddix's head to crash off and into Aecas' jaw!!!

Ejiro- Bareback Jawbreaker...what a counter to the Crash Landon!

Judge- And yet again, Landon Maddix's neck is jarred back.

Quickly Aecas rolls the bloody Maddix onto his back, and makes a cover, this time hooking the leg showing his intent to win this time...

...ONE...

...TWO...

...T...

...H...

...R...

...E...

...SHOULDERUP!

Judge- Well that was no 'save' from Aecas that time...that was a kickout by Maddix!

Ejiro- Ah, but he's just going on instinct right now Judge.

An angry Aecas pulls Maddix up again, hitting a series of right hands to weaken him further. From fatigue, Maddix drops to his knees, as Aecas drives another hard right hand to the top of the head. Maddix stumbles back in shock, but not too far as Aecas grabs him by the arm and irish whips him towards the corner. Immediatly Aecas charges in after, but Maddix manages to grab the top rope and float over, causing Aecas to charge straight into the turnbuckles. The Dark Angel staggers backwards, as Maddix grabs a 3/4 facelock, and runs towards the corner. With Aecas' head still across his shoulder, Maddix leaps up to the top rope, and moonsaults back over Aecas, bringing him down to the mat back and neck first!

Judge- Sliced Brea...

Ejiro- That's the Ejirocution! That's the Ejirocuti...he stole my move!

Annie- Oh please...when was the last time you had the agility to used that? 5 years ago?

Ejiro- Ah shut up!

With Aecas holding his head, Maddix quickly dives into a cover...

...ONE...

....TW...

KICKOUT AT TWO!

Judge- Wow!

Annie- How the hell do you kick out at two, after a move like that, in a match that's gone this long?

Judge- This Aecas is scary in more ways than one guys.

A little shocked, Maddix quickly gets back up and jumps to the middle rope. Aecas is to his feet soon after, as Maddix leaps from the ropes and hooks Aecas' head for a flying tornado DDT...but Aecas counters by throwing Maddix off, the kid flying across the ring and landing hard chest first. Out of instinct Maddix gets back up quickly, as Aecas charges forwards, roaring with intesity as he raises his boot...

...but Maddix ducks the Yakuza Kick...and Aecas lands crotched over the top rope!!!

Judge- But that will hurt anyone...I don't care if you're seven foot or five foot, that'll hurt any man!

Annie- Ahem...women have tailbones too...

Judge- I was thinking more the...well...you know...

Ejiro- Or, considering your 'persuation', maybe you don't.

Maddix tries to capitalise, firing a series of kicks to the back of Aecas, as he stays crotched on the ropes. Suddenly, Maddix charges towards the corner, leaping to the second rope and springboarding off with a dropkick to Aecas!!! The big man falls to the apron, as the crowd applaude Landon's atheltisism. Aecas starts to pull himself up on the apron, as Maddix again backs up, and charges towards Aecas. Aecas finally gets to his feet, as Maddix jumps forward, springing off the middle rope with his left leg, smacking his right around the back of Aecas' head, in a kind of shining wizard!!! Aecas falls up and over the top rope, back into the ring as Maddix goes out to the apron himself.

LANDON! LANDON! LANDON!

Now the crowd are behind Landon, as he grabs a hold of the top rope. Launching himself up to the top rope, Maddix springboards off and twists in mid air, using the adjacent top rope as another springboard to hit a Fah-Laming Fury Moonsault!!!

Judge- This is it! He got him, Fah-Laming Fury Moonsault, he got him!

Ejiro- No way!

Holding his gut from the impact, Maddix takes a few seconds to finally hook the leg of the also hurting Aecas...

...ONE...

...TWO...

...T...

...H...

...R...

...E...

NOOOOO!!!

OOOOOHHHHH!!!

Maddix holds his head in despair as Aecas manages to shoot his shoulder up at the last second. In fact, The Dark Angel is already getting to his feet, as Maddix has to get back on track.

Judge- This is incredible...Aecas just kicked out of the Fah-Laming Fury Moonsault!

Ejiro- Oh come on Judge, even you could kick out of that. Even Annie could!

Annie- What's that supposed to mean?

Ejiro- Err...nothing?

As Aecas gets to his feet, Maddix swings with a wild clothesline, which is easily ducked. With his arm flailed out, Maddix is wide open for Aecas to hook Maddix in a back suplex position. He lifts up La Cucaracha, but instead of falling back, Aecas charges forward and crotches Maddix hard across the top rope, the kid's eyes bursting open in pain as he connects with the metal of the turnbuckle. The smile is back on Aecas' face, as he climbs up to the middle rope slowly, and hooks his arms around Landon's waist. Before he goes for, presumably, The Fallen Angel, Aecas runs his left hand across Maddix's forehead, wiping the blood off on his chest symbolically before locking back on the waistlock.

Suddenly, Maddix reels back and nails an elbow to the temple of Aecas. Swinging back with three more elbows in quick succession, Maddix soon frees himself and turns on the top rope so he's facing into the ring. Aecas quickly recovers though with a right hand, and climbs up to the top rope himself, the crowd buzzing at the sight of this.

Judge- Oh god, what the hell is he thinking...

Ejiro- I don't know, but I'm sure it'll be awesome!

Aecas hits another right hand, but as he does, Maddix rolls off the rope beside him. Aecas is left stranded on the top rope, but decides to turn around on the top, as meanwhile Maddix is already back up to the second rope. By the time Aecas has turned around, Maddix is waiting with a right hand to the gut. The seven footer is clearly not too comfortable with the top rope, almost falling off as Maddix reaches up and hooks his hands around Aecas' head, hooking his own head under the chin. The crowd are now on their feet, as Landon adjusts his footing...before jumping back, bringing Aecas down with him...

...WITH A TOP ROPE JAWBREAKER!!!

HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Judge- GOOD GOD!!! CU CU CA CHU!!!

Ejiro- Todd bless you.

Aecas is out cold, as Maddix sits on his knees holding his neck which obviously got jolted on the way down. Slowly, Maddix shakes off the neck injury, the crowd still chanting loudly in the background. Maddix tries dragging Aecas away from the ropes, giving up quickly through exhaustion, and simply making a cover...

...ONE...

...TWO...

...T...

...H...

...R...

...EEEEEEEE!!! MADDIX WINS!!!

Judge- HE DID IT!!!

Ejiro- He did it!?!

Judge- Maddix wins! Maddix does the impossible, and beats The Dark Angel...and now, he has a European Title shot in his future!!! What an UPSET!!!

Funyon- Here is your winner, and number one contender to the SJL European Title...LAAANDOOON MAAADDIIIX!!!

In pure ecstacy, Maddix drops to his knees and clutches his neck in pain, the crowd going crazy in the background. With a quick salute to the crowd, the bloody Maddix looks around, and decides it's time to leave, as Aecas is already coming to! The blood covering his face cannot mask the smile on Landon, as he rolls from the ring and exhaustedly hauls himself up the aisle.

Judge- What a win for...

Annie- Aecas is back up! He's back up already...

Ejiro- And look at that look on his face! Oh boy, Landon Maddix had better run for the hills, because Aecas is damn angry!

As the victorious Maddix walks down the aisle and dissapears behind the curtain with a last bloody smile and salute, Aecas is back up to his feet in the ring. Stepping over the top to the outside, Aecas looks around angrily, not hearing the cheers he's still getting from the crowd. With Eddy Long also quickly off down the ramp, the angry Aecas grabs his flick scythe and shoots up the blade, before walking up the ramp purposefully.

Ejiro- Oh man am I glad I'm not backstage right now!

Judge- Agreed partner! Well, we may have seen one of the most important wins in SJL history here. Not for the rewards, but for the fact Landon Maddx has come of age tonight, beating the monster Aecas 1...2...3 in the middle of this ring. We may have seen the birth of a new, true superstar here tonight...will we see the birth of a new SJL World Champion next though? We'll be right back with Manson versus Insane Luchador next!

(The camera comes back to life- the atmosphere perfect for the explosive main event. There’s that electric vibe throughout the air in Michigan. The crowd is very alive and on their feet, everyone seems anxious for the main event! The camera pans down throughout the ecstatic crowd and finally settles right in front of the camera where the lovable yet corky Annie Eclectic manages to put up with Justice and Rule).

“But still, the look on your face when Tom Flesher flipped over and reversed your move,” Ejiro wipes a fake tear. “Well, it was truly classic.”

Judge tries to calm himself down, wondering if he can pull strings and order Ejiro a lifetime in jail.

Annie butts in, “Welcome back folks! We have witnessed an explosive show and now it’s time for the main event!”

Ejiro interrupts, “Yeah, IL has managed to nab the belt… with a fluke win,” The fans go into cheers just for the mentioning of their SJL World Champion. “Anyway, now he takes on Manson in a hardcore match. If we’re all really lucky they’ll both fall off the rafters and splat, or something.”

Judge predicts, “I think IL might have a good chance at retaining. Manson is definitely motivation and hardcore… but a hardcore match fits IL like a glove.”

Annie nods and agrees, “Because Insane Luchador has made a career out of being a twisted borderline masochist psycho it’ll be mighty hard to strip him of the World Championship, especially with it being a hardcore match.”

Funyon’s voice cuts off Ejiro’s cheap shot at IL. “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN… THIS IS YOUR MAIN EVENT! THIS IS A HARDCORE MATCH AND IT’S FOR THE S-J-L WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!” The crowd erupts in cheers of approval.

The echoes of the cheers hang in the air before “Frankenstein” by Edgar Winter Group hits loudly and there’s a transition as the normal white house lights switch into a red. Certain Manson fanatics cheer wildly with some minor cheers from the general crowd. But there are a few jeers from the IL marks.

“Well here we go, I have to be honest- I’m scared for these two men. They both cost each other a lost on the last show and didn’t have the most pleasant experience before. IL has beaten Manson twice and Manson has beaten him once,” Judge says.

Manson exposes himself, raising a fist into the air. His black hair with red tint is pulled into a ponytail and the white man with the black beard and dark eyes begins his walk down the aisle. He seems intense yet focused walking down towards the ring, wearing blue jeans, black kneepads, black boots, black elbow pads, black sleeves t-shirt, and the white tape wraps from his hands up to his forearm. He shakes his shoulder as the black leather jacket jumps into the air and fits snuggly.

“ Now the challenger. From Denver, Colorado… weighing in at 225 pounds… MMMMAAANNNSSSOOOONNN!” Funyon announces, fueling the mixed reactions.

He finishes the descent down to the ring, pausing while standing right at ringside. He turns slightly to his right, staring at an SJL employee sitting comfortably. The employee gulps as the 6-foot Manson walks over, giving a slight slap on the head to the employee- who scrams away. Manson grabs the chair and folds it, before he rolls into the air. He uses the chair to get to his feet. He suavely slips off the jacket by throwing back his shoulders, using one hand to snatch it. He then tosses it to the outside, grabbing hold onto the chair again and walking towards the ropes facing the entrance ramp. He taps the chair against the canvas and holds it like a bat. The house lights slowly fade back to white.

Ejiro is beaming while he exclaims, “Oh sweet Jesus yes! The Manson and IL hatred has escalated and Manson is already has a chair. They’ll be bleeding like first timers.”

Annie sighs, “Yes, it will be quite the match.”

Judge reminds the fans. “You have to remember these two have never really been friends and they’ve had their nasty moments together.”

The fans, the employees, but mostly importantly Manson all wait for the SJL World Champion to come out. He barks at the entrance stage with insults, and as if IL could hear him a booming, steady drumbeat hits the speakers and within milliseconds the cheers arise! A guitar kicks in within ten seconds.

“Gotta’ Get Away” by Offspring explodes onto the loud speakers. As the white pyro explodes blended with green, red, and even a black set of pyro explodes no IL is to be seen.

Ejiro chuckles, “Is he scared?”

Annie acts as if Ejiro was speaking to her, “You think a guy who WILLING threw himself off balconies, willing shed blood onto his opponent, and willing continues to never turn down a fight be scared?”

The song hits its main chorus and everyone is awaiting IL’s arrival. In paranoia Manson paces to the other sides of the ropes, thinking he might come from the crowd. But suddenly Insane Luchador is seen in an all-out sprint down to the ring. He wears a rather tight black Nirvana shirt, baggy khaki cargoes, black beaten up Orisis skate shoes, and a belt with double dull spikes (but would still kill to be hit with) that the end dangles at his crotch area. His hair is, as always, spiked sloppily with the green spikes and his green eyes with streaks of yellow, blue, and hazel are wide open and have a wild shine to them. The World title reflects light as its clutches in both of IL’s hands.

“NEXT… YOUR SJL WORLD CHAMPION- FROM EASTON, PENNSYLVANIA, WEIGHING IN AT 201 POUNDS… HE IS THE IIINNNSSSAANNNNEEE LLLUUCCCHHAAAADDOOOOOR!” Funyon roars with a quick speed, trying to get the announcement done before IL slides into the ring!

Manson whirls around, realizing the cheers, but sees Insane Luchador flying at him with the belt being clutched out in front! He gets smacked across the face with the belt as Insane Luchador hits the ground, rolling on the canvas, springing to his feet and handing the belt to Kivell.

Annie reads Ejiro’s mind. “It wasn’t a cheap shot, he was trying not to get beaten down by a chair and lose his title already.”

DING! DING! DING! Insane Luchador turns around, only to have Manson swing at IL with a punch! It connects with IL’s jaw and his head snaps back.

Manson swoops down to get the chair, but Insane Luchador clubs him on his bent back with an elbow, causing Manson to fall to his hands and knees. Andrew Rickmen follows up with smacking his foot underneath Manson and it lands right on Manson’s ribs! Rickmen takes this chance to kick the steel chair out of the ring and it plops onto the outside.

“Well Luchador disarms Manson, but you have to wonder how long before the weapons come back out?” Judge asks.

Manson rolls to his feet and he immediately hits Insane Luchador with a hard right hook. Andrew’s head snaps back and Manson throws a kick to his ribs. When IL slightly bends down to clutch his ribs his opponent crashes him to the canvas with a clothesline! Luchador gets right back to his feet as if nothing ever happened. He collides with a knife-edge chop across Manson’s chest!

“WHOOOOO!”

Manson grits his teeth and refuses to be overpowered by IL-

“WWWWWHHHOOOOO!” The smack echoes and IL reels back. He draws back his arm and flings it out-

“WWHHHHHHOOOOOO!” Manson reels back and hits the ropes and bounces back at IL slightly. Luchador takes the chance to grab Manson’s back and a firm grip on his wrist. He finishes this opportunity to hit an Irish whip! The SJL World Champion walks to center of the ring, watching Manson come charging back. Luchador drops to the mat, throwing out his legs that wrap around Manson’s ankle and Manson is swept down with a drop toehold! Before IL’s opponent can even scramble up IL is already lying across his back, clutching the chin of Manson and tugging up violently!

Annie seems interested and comments, “Very rarely do we see IL use a submission hold.”

Ejiro snorts, “Because he lacks the talent to hit one correctly.”

Judge defends the Luchador. “Well, I think he’s actually trying to work the neck. Since majority of his moves are suicidal or head and neck based on impact it means if he weakens the neck he could have this thing won. The other plan would be just to go balls to the walls and maul Manson.”

Annie nods, “Mauling is what IL does best.”

Manson’s arms reach back and pound on the back of Luchador’s head, who's just cranking the neck back more! Manson’s face shows massive discomfort and he grabs a handful of IL’s spiked hair with green streaks in desperation. He tugs at it until IL lets go and the SJL World Champion springs to his feet- arms high into the air. It’s not a wise move for the veteran to do, as Manson throws himself up and hits a shoulder barge right to IL’s ribs! Luchador stumbles back and his arms fling around to gain control. Manson casually grabs the side of his head, assisting his neck to crack and he does it each side. With a grin he steps forward and throws out his boot right into IL’s gut! With a groan the Luchador doubles over and Manson wraps his arm around IL’s neck and falls down with the DDT! The World Champion’s head bounces off the mat and he lies still on the canvas. Manson rolls back to his feet and with a smirk he walks over to the ropes and to the outside.

“Party time! Time to get out the SJL’s weapons of mass destruction so they can destroy each other!” Ejiro is excited as Manson gets to one knee, lifting up the apron and digging under the ring like a little kid reaching into a candy bowl on Halloween.

Manson’s hands grab at something and with a hard tug it’s revealed. It’s a simple Singapore cane but Manson seems happy with his finds. He rolls it into the ring and continues his dig. He takes a few baby steps back before pulling out a table also!

Judge sighs and predicts, “This is going to be brutal.”

Ejiro seems hyper. “It’s going to be great!”

Manson leaves the table on the outside, grabbing the cane and rolling into the ring! He stands up, stalking up to IL. Rickmen is already at his knees before Manson brings up the weapon into the air and forcefully sends it crashing down onto the top of his head! Andrew hits the mat and grabs his head and Manson draws a good amount of jeers as he smacks the cane against IL’s ribs!

“Fans don’t seem to appreciate Manson hitting a downed IL,” Judge insightfully points out. He watches Luchador get to one knee, just flinching in pain as the Singapore cane smacks on top of his head again. “IL doesn’t seem to mind,” Judge shivers.

Manson almost panicks as the SJL World Champion stands to his feet, making a face of complete pain as the Singapore cane collides against his ribs. Luchador braces himself but still staggers back. Suddenly Manson leaps out and viciously smacks IL right across the face with the Singapore cane! Luchador rockets back, hitting the ropes back first and he grabs onto them to prevent spilling to the outside! To even more jeers Manson draws back the stick brings it vertically down on top of IL’s slumped head! The force takes Luchador aback, flipping over the ropes and tumbling off the apron onto the outside!

Ejiro seems very pleased. “Luchador is getting beat terribly!”

But on the outside Luchador gets to both knees and sways back and forth. Manson walks towards the ropes inside the ring, climbing onto the apron, the Singapore cane high above his head-

“He leaps off and tries to send it crashing down but Insane Luchador dodged it! Christ, I think Manson broke the Cane!” Judge gives the play-by-play.

The fans all stare as Manson stares at the bent and basically broken cane. He steps on boot on it, grabbing the handle with both hands and he is able to separate the two pieces. Now with a sharp, jagged edged Singapore cane he advances at the World Champion! Fans hold their breath as IL rolls backwards and hops to his feet! Manson is a good distance away. Suddenly Luchador leaps onto the barricade and runs like a tight ropewalker watching the other end catch on fire! He leaps off and throws his body into the air and he collides with Manson in a Crossbody! The two come crashing down and Luchador rolls to his feet right after the attack, standing up and trying to shake it off.

“Beautifully done,” Annie praises.

He sees the abandoned Singapore cane and he swoops down, grabbing it and tossing it out of his way. He watches Manson get to his feet not looking happy at all and Luchador looks around desperately. Manson leaps out and Insane Luchador grabs a handful of the camera’s cord! He side steps past Manson and wraps the cables around Manson’s throat! The fans don’t know how to react but watch IL step next to Manson and grapevine one leg around Manson! He then hits a Russian Leg Sweep assisted by the cable cords! IL rolls back up to his feet. He grabs a handful of Manson’s red tinted hair and pulling him to his feet. He rolls Manson into the ring and quickly swoops under and lifts up the apron. He ducks under and searches for something good. His arms wander under the ring until he takes a few huge steps back, tugging out a huge ladder! The fans all pop loudly and Luchador grins, rolling into the ring and letting the ladder just lie there folded.

Manson is back on his feet and he swings at Luchador! IL ducks under it and leaps out for a grapple. But Manson steps out of the way and throws out a stiff arm, nearly knocking IL’s head off with a brutal clothesline! Rickmen grunts, angry, and he rolls back to his feet. He charges at Manson and the two clashes together with swift yet powerful punches in center of the ring. The two go toe-to-toe in what transformed into a boxing match until Manson takes a step back, twisting his shoulder and takes a punch that was intended for his nose. He then throws out his leg and spins, hitting a spin kick that sends Insane Luchador stumbling back before falling to the canvas. He rolls right back up only to be hit with a beautiful high kick to his chin! His head whips back and he looks foolish as he arms flail and he slams against the turnbuckle. Manson charges forward and as he approaches the SJL World Champion he leaps into the air and somersaults- his foot catching Luchador who attempts to escape from the corner! He’s sent flying right back into the turnbuckle and Manson lands gracefully on his feet and staring at IL.

“Manson is looking incredibly strong and also very motivated..." Judge compliments. He stops and thinks out loud, “But is it for the belt or wanting to destroy IL once and for all?”

Annie sighs and answers, “I think both. Manson wants the belt just as badly as he wants IL in a heap. Takes away competition, the two never get along in the first place, and might bury the hatchet on some older issues.”

Insane Luchador clings onto the rope with one arm, standing turned from Manson a few steps away from the corner as he wheezes and tries to regulate his breathing. The challenger shows no mercy as he leaps into the air and hits a dropkick to Insane Luchador’s side- that sends IL tumbling over the top ropes, smashing against the apron, and then plopping onto the cement on the outside!

Ejiro seems impressed with Manson and glad with the results, “Christ, Manson is schooling IL!” Ejiro grins. “I’m loving it.” The fans don’t agree, as Manson’s cheers are more and more slipping into jeers.

Manson ignores the crowd’s reaction, dead set on wearing down the Luchador more. On the outside Andrew Rickmen grabs at the guardrail and he pulls himself to one knee, the fans desperately trying to help him up before security guards swat at their hands. Manson hops over the top rope to the outside, approaching IL rapidly. Luchador’s face is impressive as Manson suddenly reaches out and grabs the back of his head. Manson suddenly slams it against the steel barricade and the thud echoes across the arena. Manson jerks IL’s head up again and slams it down even more violently! Luchador groans this time and Manson backs off, throwing one arm into the air (drawing limited cheers) while he happily watches IL struggle to get back to his feet. Finally the SJL World Champion gets to his feet, leaning against the steel barricade and panting. Manson shows no mercy, clutching the back of his head and the back of IL’s belt and he heaves Luchador towards the steel steps! Manson gives a sadistic grin as Insane Luchador just involuntarily charges head first into the steel steps! The steels dislodge and IL just drops like a sack of potatoes, clutching his head.

Annie brings up Judge’s earlier asked question. “I’m going to say Manson wants to inflict some monstrous pain and suffering before he wins the belt.”

Ejiro seems rather confused. “Yeah, but why?”

Annie shrugs and simply asks, “Manson has suffered, why not make others suffer?”

Manson towers above the fallen SJL World Champion and he slowly asks, “Had enough yet?” IL only laughs in response. Bitterly Manson tugs IL to his feet more violently than he ever has before, only to lunge out with a knee strike to IL’s gut. He doubles over in pain and Manson wraps an arm around him. But before he can fall for the DDT Insane Luchador begins running, driving Manson to run backwards. IL’s plan succeeds as he slips out of the headlock! Manson still reels back and Luchador suddenly leaps out and throws up his foot with lightning speed-

“SUPER KICK!” Annie exclaims but stops as a sickening and sudden thud is heard. Manson crumbles after being flung back into the turnbuckle post so hard. “Christ! IL drives him to the turnbuckle post!” Luchador places his hands on his knees panting hard and taunting at Manson to get up. But in the spare time as Manson flops onto his chest, slowly yet surely recovering quickly, Insane Luchador jogs over to Manson. He stares down, the cheers from the super kick slowly dying down, he hops over Manson and the fans are confused.

“Going to the top rope?” Judge tries to make sense of it.

But Luchador suddenly reaches down and hoists a huge, shimmering object into the air. The fans explode into louder cheers as IL tosses the ladder into the ring. He lifts the apron and actually ventures underneath it with his upper body! Soon he remerges from his little trip from under the ring with a table! The fans only fuel Luchador, who tosses that into a ring.

Annie chuckles as IL continues to rummage like a little kid searching through a toy box much bigger than the kid. “It’s like he just remembered it’s a hardcore match.”

Finally he pulls out a trash, chucking that into the ring, lid flying and all. All the weapons are roughly around the center of the ring and IL feels satisfied. Suddenly he sees a blur in corner of his eye and he whirls around- only to have a foot connection with his face! Luchador reels back uncontrollably as Manson, enraged, throws punch and knee strikes with punches in no form or anything- just like a legit, pure brawl. But Luchador is no stranger to his type of fighting, taking a few blows before he lunges out with a palm strike to Manson’s chin and a left punch right to Manson’s chest! With the air knocked out of Manson, who throws more feeble strikes, Insane Luchador grabs a handful of Manson’s hair with his left, tugging. With his right he unleashes a powerful pound on his opponent’s face! IL repeats this process with lightning speed and the fans watch this brawl like nothing they’d seen a match degenerate into. After the third strike Manson spits a stream of blood at IL’s face from IL pounding on his face and Manson’s leg nails IL in the groin!

Ejiro looks at them like a prissy lady watching cavemen eat raw buffalo. “My God, this isn’t wrestling, this is fighting. A pure all-out ‘gonna’ f’ing kill you’ brawl. How…” Ejiro’s voice trails off, somewhat disturbed at the sight.

Judge takes it as a definite answer for the question brought up many times before. “They hate each other. Plain and simple, why else would someone arrange for such a stipulation with two men who have a thing for brutality? I bet the World Title is just an added bonus.”

Luchador tries to keep fighting but the pain overwhelms him, letting him let go of Manson’s hair- letting Manson nearly knock IL off his feet with a scarily hard punch! Andrew Rickmen nearly hits the floor before Manson grabs him by back of the head and tosses him towards the announcer’s table!

“Ah crap,” Ejiro simply says as Luchador is tossed and collides with the table.

The announcers all use their swivel chairs to back away, letting Manson grab a cord for one of the monitors and attempt to wrap it around IL’s neck! But Luchador grabs the whole small monitor, tugging it out of its normal place and smashing it behind him- hitting Manson in the face! Manson reels back and Luchador whirls around and charges. He swoops down and gives such a hard spear that drives Manson against the canvas it’s like a reminder why IL’s the SJL World Champion. Manson begins to club at Rickmen, who ducks and weaves, taking quick shots when possible. Finally he turns his back on Manson and fluently hits a hard elbow, he whirls back around and forces Manson into the weapon-cluttered ring!

Luchador slides in and Manson crawls quickly towards the trashcan, but IL hops to his feet and uses his superior speed to get there first! He whips off the lid and sends it crashing on top of Manson’s head!

Ejiro’s voice is filled with malice intentions as he says, “Oh God. NOW it gets great.”

Luchador knocks the weapon to its side, grabbing Manson’s hair and tugging him up so hard Manson’s scalp being pulled up visibly with the hair! It’s amazing no hair is ripped off as Manson stumbles like he’s been swinging in a tire swing for hours. Andrew Rickmen jolts forwards for a grapple but Manson hasn’t stopped the resistance, hitting a knee to IL’s gut! Rickmen doubles over and Manson steps over Luchador into a piledriver position. His arms go in the air as he points to the trashcan to a thunderous mixed reaction. The torn crowd reacts as Insane Luchador resists and tosses Manson over his back! Manson’s back smashes against the trashcan and Luchador rushes to the turnbuckle, slinging himself onto the top rope and within seconds leaping off! He throws out his legs in a leg drop position and they collide! The can completely flatten and Manson groans. The SJL World Champion, however, is surging with adrenaline and hops right back to his feet. He falls to the mat with a simple elbow drop and he hooks one leg,

“ONE!” The fans hope for IL’s retain.

“TWO!” “Manson gave IL a run for his money.” Annie says as if it was a closing statement.

But Manson’s shoulder flies right up, refusing to lose the match. Insane Luchador grunts in frustration and tugs at Manson’s hair! He is able to drag Manson to both knees but suddenly IL’s opponent nails the World Champion with a low blow! Manson shakily gets to his feet, laughing right in IL’s face, droplets of blood flying out and hitting IL in the face. Luchador tries to shake off the pain, but as every man knows, it’s not an easy task. Manson drapes an arm across IL’s shoulders and grabs a handful of IL’s baggy khaki cargoes! Luchador’s eyes go wide as he sends an elbow that hits Manson right in the ear. Manson is too determined to let go. He lifts Andrew Rickmen high into the air spinning around in a 180* and slamming IL on the nearly paper thin trashcan! The fans have a mixed reaction as Manson gets a sudden idea. He walks over to the ladder in center of the ring, positioning it just right as he goes and grabs Luchador.

“Well this match has just turned tides again. This is truly just an all-out, desperate fight… no real plan, just fighting and hoping one of them falls for the three,” Judge comments.

He has a handful of IL’s black Nirvana shirt and as he tugs him up he spits right at Luchador’s face, the spit mixed with the thick blood. Manson’s sadistic smile reveals his mouth filled with blood and his whole mouth a blood red color. He pulls Luchador up to his feet, letting Luchador sway for a few seconds. Certain fans jeer, realizing Manson’s rubbing in their faces that he very well may win the match. Manson takes his sweet time, sending a simple slap with the back of his hand right across IL’s face! Luchador’s head slowly turns back to Manson and the psycho IL that many people know and love (well, at least fear) stare back at Manson. The Stephen Lynch look-a-like stares at Manson with the vibrant green eyes with those oddly placed streaks of natural color. His psycho grin is staring back at Manson, who responds but turning to his side and slamming his elbow against IL’s head! Luchador, taken off guard, spins around from the impact and Manson wraps his arms around Andrew Rickmen in a waist lock!

Ejiro predicts, “I smell German suplex!”

Annie rolls her eyes. “Thank you, Captain Obvious.”

Three years in pursuit of a title does not mean you throw it all away due to one move; Luchador struggles and sends elbows flying back at Manson! Some hit but many miss and Manson begins to heave IL up, but can’t due to Luchador’s desperate attack! Suddenly IL breaks the waist lock, turning around suddenly and hitting his own. The crowd EXPLODES as Luchador uses up a lot of his strength, heaving over around 225 pounds of SJL opponent into the air! Insane Luchador’s back snaps back and he lets Manson fly out yet rather high into the air with such crisp perfection that Luchador almost always lacks. Manson lands dangerously on his neck, crunching against the steel ladder! The sheer impact and momentum sends his body to continue to flip over, as he flops over the ladder and clutches his head while flopping onto the mat in agony.

Annie marks out, “Yes! Insane Luchador reverses the move and hits his own German suplex! It was done beautifully too, Manson hit just right in the center of the metal ladder.” Annie looks to continue but stops.

Luchador approaches, grabbing the ladder and simply tossing it against the turnbuckle, still folded. He then grabs the table, raising it into the air and smacking its edge against Manson for good measures! Andrew Rickmen sets the table up not too far away from the ladder leaning up straight against the turnbuckle. He then points to Manson and then top of the ladder, the fans roaring in approval. The SJL World Champion grins that intimidating grin that seems soulless as he grabs Manson’s tinted right long black hair. He yanks Manson to his feet, stepping behind the disoriented opponent, and hitting a full nelson! He begins to run at the ladder and the fans scream wildly! He takes Manson along and Luchador hops onto the third rung. Manson struggles, realizing this could be the end of the match. He tries to slip his arms out but IL has nearly perfected his finisher, the Brink of Insanity! Luchador brings to pull Manson into the air, putting his foe in extreme pain as he’s only held up by his arms that feel like he’ll just pop out of the sockets. But Manson’s tiptoes still hover only an inch off the mat. Insane Luchador is using up majority of his strength as well and he tries to climb up to the next rung! But his skate shoe slips and he ducks over a bit, letting Manson get his feet planted on the ground! Manson’s arms slip out but they still hang over his head as they wrap over Luchador’s upper back! Luchador he propped onto Manson’s shoulder! Manson takes a big step forward, falling to his knees right before the table-

“JESUS CHRIST! Luchador was just spiked head first through that table!” Annie falls silent with the crowd, watching remnants of the table whiz by.

Manson pants, seeing the crushed Luchador in middle of the two broken and fallen pieces of the table.

“HO-LY SHIT! HO-LY SHIT!” The crowd chants loudly.

Judge seems worried. “Desperate it being an incredible reversal and visual, which it was, I’m pretty certain IL is down for good.”

That dawns on Annie. “No, it took over six chair shots before to get him down for the pin against English Dragon. It’s taken a lot more for IL to go down. He’ll be fine…”

Manson using both arms to swipe the table pieces away and he flops IL over. His eyes blink rapidly and his arms followed by legs move as if he was making sure. Manson makes the cover.

“ONE!” The cult Manson fans chant.

“TWO!” “No shame in losing,” Annie states in a monotone voice.

The hand rises into the air…

“THREE!” But suddenly Matthew shoots up two fingers and the crowd explodes into mixed reactions and IL’s foot is visibly slumped over the rope! Manson screams an obscene word in anguish. He grabs Luchador’s spiked hair and the two get to their feet slowly. With a growl he tugs the slower IL to his feet and Luchador’s jaw moves up and down but makes no words.

With a slight shrug to IL’s incoherent, barely audible, mutterings he hits a front facelock! He reaches down, opening one of IL’s lower cargo pockets and clutching onto that. He goes for the lift but IL’s leg wraps around Manson’s! Manson lets go of the cargo pocket, smacking Luchador with a punch before he gets back into position and tries again. This time IL is lifted vertically into the air and grossly enough Luchador opens his mouth, letting blood spill out onto the top of Manson’s head!

Ejiro shivers. “Tasteless.”

Disgusted and furious Manson drops to the mat, sitting down but spreading his legs wide apart and he legs IL fall in between them!

Judge calls the move, “Front sit-out suplex! Not the most beautifully done, but these men have apparently have had enough.”

Ejiro corrects Judge. “You mean IL’s had enough.”

Manson uses both hands to pin IL down with each shoulder! Kivell drops to the mat, going for the count-

“ONE!”

“TWO!” Ejiro happily comments, “Well it was a short reign, thank God.”

The fans all hush and they watch the hand rise and begin to fall…

Luchador’s lower body is thrown into the air and results in him kicking out by lifting both shoulders! The announcers, the crowd, and Manson are utterly shocked as Luchador still has the energy to kick out!

Judge comments, “Say what you will. Manson has had control of majority of this match… and it has been an ugly match, to be brutally honest. Lack of plan and even the simple pacing so you can bust out all your moves at the end…”

Annie interjects, “But both men have showed more determination and heart than I’ve ever seen out of you. Manson’s been beaten on violently and even from here I see blood on his chin and bruises forming- and IL took one of the nastiest head drops through a table I’ve ever seen.”

Judge goes quiet.

But in the ring Manson gets up, ducking to down to one knee and clubbing Luchador with fists to his chest! The SJL World Champion rolls away and clutches onto the ropes, slowly pulling himself up right next to the ladder! Manson just watches and chuckles, using this time to attempt to shake off the sharp, lingering pain, and within ten seconds he advances. But he stops and stares at Luchador who’s stumbling towards his opponent. Manson suddenly turns around and bounces into the ropes, charging at Luchador! He throws his foot until the air, as he gets closer, going for the Yakuza kick! But Andrew Rickmen sees it coming and ducks under! When his foot reaches the ground Manson turns around, accidentally dodging IL’s punch! He catches the World Champion with a kick and then an elbow right to Luchador’s face! It smacks IL right in the mouth and his lip now contributes the blood that IL, as always, lets freely flow. Manson finishes the assault with a powerful clothesline that sends Luchador falling down the mat. Manson quickly sees his chance and he hops onto the ladder, carefully climbing up it!

Luchador’s eyes are shut in pain, his jaw open and blood drizzling out of corners of his mouth. He seems to just accept the fact that Manson has him beat. Manson continues the climb up, feeling uncertain if this is the right thing to do. Finally he reaches the very top, the ladder wobbling and tilting back. He takes a big deep breath, ignoring the cheers and jeers, leaping off and flipping his body back as he ascends high into the air! Light bulbs flash, blinding fans from each side of the arena for milliseconds, and they watch Manson come plummeting down towards Insane Luchador!

Annie hangs her head low. Ejiro smiles. Judge just watches seeming indifferent.

An overwhelming feeling of happiness overtakes Manson as he watches Luchador open his eyes and they widen in fear. But it’s too late… right? Manson is just about to make connection before-

“WAIT!” Annie cries out and she watches Manson’s ribs land right onto Luchador’s knees and the cracking sound is actually heard and echoes around the arena! Manson flops over in sheer pain and IL flops over to confront him. The crowd explodes in cheers as Luchador’s body flops onto Manson and he hooks both legs firmly to secure the win!

This time it’s Ejiro who hides his head and mumbles swears.

“ONE!” The fans hopefully cheer and chant for the Insane Luchador.

”TWO!” Ejiro mutters about this not being fair.

“THREE!” The bell chimes in and as a precaution paramedics slowly are released as IL is struggling to get to his feet. He only makes it to both knees as Kivell hands him his World Championship belt and he lifts it high into the air in victory. “Gotta’ Get Away” blares as Funyon roars with the announcement-

“WINNER AND STILL S-J-L WORLD CHAMPION…. INNNSSSAAANNNEEE LLUUCCHHHAAADOOOOR!”

“An ugly match, but still very entertaining and moving to see what these men go through. Until next time, good bye.” Judge sums his thoughts up as Ejiro still mumbles.

Paramedics slide into the ring but Luchador refuses help and still staggers to get to both feet as he continues to hold the title in the air. They help Manson.

-Fade to black-