TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boo_Bradley

The One and only Steffi on Kimmel thread

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

The writers on Kimmel are massive wrestling fans, hence the influx of WWE guests.

Bobcat was in total mark mode as he listened to his ipod during most of the interviews "Mexican radio lalalalalalalala"

Jimmy: So you used to do the backstage stuff and now you a wrestler why?

Steph: I don't know

QT: This stuff reminds me of DC Comics and Superman. Superman can do something on Earth 1, but when he goes to Earth 3, he doesn't have that power

Free Lance-Star out of Fredericksburg, VA had a story today on the Stephanie McMahon/Vince McMahon No Mercy match. In the article, Stephanie is asked about how McMahon family members are heavily pushed on TV:
"Getting in the ring is something I've always wanted to do. My father and brother forbid me to do that for a while, until I convinced them otherwise. I wanted to see what it felt like to get bounced around. It doesn't feel good, but I can't help loving being in the ring."

I know this isn't from the TV show, but it's still sort of relevent. Steph doesn't even pretend that the McMahons are on for ratings! Unbelievable. Not even trying to justify the massive waste of TV time. Unless you count "I can't help loving being in the ring" as a good enough reason for her to be main eventing a fucking ppv.

Fuck you Steph.

QT should of just tired her to a chair, doused her with gasoline and lit it, all to the tune of "Stuck in the Middle with You".

Was that a reference to bobcat starting the Tonight show's chairs on fire a few years ago?

TONIGHT Nikki Cox (Bobcat's girlfriend) Wow, just WOW

Wife you mean.

And what is the big deal anyway? Jimmy's show is full of his friends and he has had Sarah Silverman on numerous times....co-host once as well.

Guest EternallyLazy
QT should of just tired her to a chair, doused her with gasoline and lit it, all to the tune of "Stuck in the Middle with You".

Was that a reference to bobcat starting the Tonight show's chairs on fire a few years ago?

TONIGHT Nikki Cox (Bobcat's girlfriend) Wow, just WOW

... it's a Reservoir Dogs reference