TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheOriginalOrangeGoblin

What are your favorite death scenes of all-time?

those school girls that got machine gunned by the school bad ass in battle royal. he stomps one girl and sprays her with another clip.

and in the same movie one kid gets his neck blood sprayed everywhere by the exploding neck collars.

also, in the same movie, this one dude gets knifed in the nuts.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

The Kelly Rowland death in Freddy Vs Jason is up there for me just because the theatre exploded with applause and laughter. I'm still convinced they made her character intentionally annoying just for that moment.

Guest Black Tiger

The Wheel chair kid in Friday the 13th Part II

The Psychiatrist in Friday the 13th Part VII (only cause he was such an asshole that it was actually funny when it happened)

T-Bird in The Crow (fused to his own car)

The dog in Old Yeller

Dario in Licence To Kill

Best non-Jason FTT death scene: In FTT Part V, when the fat kid turns around and gets axed by the asshole. I laughed at that.

Best non-Jason FTT death scene

Now, that you remind me. In FTT Part V, when that fat, dumb biker is driving and then the cleaver (?, been awhile since I've seen it) comes out of nowhere in front of him and takes his head off as he drives into it.

Guest FrigidSoul

The best FTT death of all though has to be the fat chick sitting on the side of the road eating a banana and then just getting killed

Just saw Rambo III and kinda liked the death where he wraps a rope around the guys neck then pulls the pin from a grenade on his vest and kicks him into a hole to a cave where he is hung and blown up at the same time, heh

Guest Black Tiger

The best F13 death scene is either the Triple Decapitation in Part VI or Crispin Glover's in Part IV