TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Macho Man on Loveline last night

I usually listen to Loveline at nights, last night I tuned in and Macho Man was on pimping the cd. I missed the first 30 minutes and when I came in he was ripping on Honky Tonk Man for being a no talent hack.

They played "Be A Man." It was so bad it was good, I hadn't heard it before. It was just this bad rap about Hogan being a bitch and how his movies were straight to video while Macho Man had a "big role" in Spiderman.

He went into about Liz. Said she was drug free when he was with her and they remained friendly after their break up.

Said the cobra that bit him durring the Jake Robers angle wasn't de-venomized and that his arm swelled up twice the size the next day, said he got scared and went to the hospital.

Said he was 50 and done with wrestling. Said he's all about the music now (*snicker*). Unless of course Hogan would BE A MAN and accept his challenge.

Talked about how The Rock and The Undertaker were the current leaders in the WWE lockerrooms.

Talked a little about how he was friends with Owen and Henning, saying one of the album tracks was dedicated to Henning.

Went into a long rant about how Hogan wouldn't accpet his challenge for a charity match with the money going to sick kids. Then you had Adam Carolla stirring shit saying Hogan didn't like the sick kids.

Said Andre never liked him and would beat the hell out of him durring their matches.

That's all I can remember really. If anyone else heard it chime in.

He was on my local radio station yesterday at like 630am. The thing that impressed me about the Hennig dedication was that he made it clear they were never really best friends, but he still felt the need to dedicate a song to him because he knew him well. I really liked hearing that.