TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrEvil

Wrestlecrap newsletter feb 8, 2002

Guest DrEvil

A word of warning if you want to sign up, RD has screwed it up right now and you get any e-mail that's sent to wrestlecrap.

WrestleCrap Newsletter

Issue #0004, February 08, 2002

Shill of the week:  The football season is over, so what are you going to do this Sunday?  How about getting in the ring with the Deal and Psycho Sid Vicious?  That's right - Sid and I will be doing the Get in the Ring radio show, at noon EST this Sunday, February 10. Check it out on 1240 AM WGBB in NY/NJ/CT or live on the internet in real audio at http://www.getinthering.tv

Intro: Who¹s Your Daddy?

If you watched Raw this past week, you know that the dreaded pregnancy angle is being played out yet again.  In an angle that seems tailor made for WrestleCrap, Stephy-poo told hubby HHH that she was on the nest, and HHH instantly forgave her for all her past transgressions, looking like a total dip the whole time.  

Now we all know that pregnancy angles in wrestling never come to fruition.  Never have, never will, because, you see, you would actually have to GIVE BIRTH.  So we can all rest comfortably at night with the knowledge that there will not be another McMahon roaming the earth.

BUT ­ let¹s just say for giggles that the angle does drag on.  Even the fans in Vegas were already chanting, "It¹s Not Yours!" at the American Blueblood.  So the question therefore becomes, "Who knocked up the billion dollar (worth of plastic surgery) princess?"  Let¹s take a look at the possible suspects.

Chris Jericho ­ This is probably who the WWF will turn to, as it would pave the way for WrestleMania and beyond. Jericho beats Austin at No Way Out thanks to n.W.o. interference, thus setting up HHH vs. Jericho at WrestleMania. Steph reveals that she has been unfaithful to the Parcheesi, and has been shacking up with the living legend.  Makes sense, right?  Well, then I predict that at Mania, Steph and the n.W.o. turn on Jericho, giving the win to HHH, thus putting Hunter and Steph back in the spotlight, leading the n.W.o..  Remember ­ you heard it here first.

Kurt Angle ­ From a storyline standpoint, your Olympic Hero makes the most sense.  He and Steph have been teased as an item for over a year.  The problem with this scenario is it leads nowhere as far as storylines to Mania, which is what the company should be building towards.

Scott Steiner ­ He¹s in negotiations with the WWF, and is one of wrestling¹s hottest free agents.  And hey, he IS known as the Big Booty DADDY.  Plus, he could feud with fellow musclehead HHH, culminating in a "loser has to give up steroids and only use ICOPRO" match.

Ok, let¹s throw out the usual suspects, and head into more obscure territory.  I mean, if Golddust can make a comeback, then Lord knows who the WWF may throw into Steph¹s womb.

Vince Russo ­ Unlikely, as Steph would not want to be known as having slept with such a smarmy, ugly person.  Plus, the baby would inherit Russo¹s unibrow and look just like the evil baby on the Simpsons.

Dusty Rhodes ­ Aside from the impossibility of big Dust being able to fish his weiner out from beneath his pounds of flab, this could lead to all kinds of fun.  Straight from the womb, the baby would make more sense in its interviews, and would likely be given the first 20 minutes of Raw each week to do so.  Then again, that would cut into Steph¹s on air time, so that probably wouldn¹t work out.

Mark Henry ­ Sexual Chocolate could make his return to the big time in a big way.  However, he has to be considered a dark horse candidate, since the last woman he impregnated only gave birth to a hand.

David Flair ­ Storyline would be that he knocked Steph up so he could show Stacy Keibler what a real man he was.  Downfall is that during the Stacy-Flair pregnancy angle, only about 12 people were watching WCW.

Slick - Not only could he return the baby to its African roots, he could teach the baby to bowl.

Bastion Booger ­ Those noises you heard during his entrance weren¹t flatulance ­ they were the sounds of sweet, sweet love, the kind only a hunchback can provide.

Terry Taylor ­ In the ultimate act of revenge, the computerized man of the 90¹s is the proud father of Vince McMahon¹s grandbaby.  Steph spends the pregnancy atop a nest, and after nine months, the child hatches from an egg.  See also: Gooker, Gobbeldy.

Kin Corn Karn ­ The man who made Nintendo¹s Pro Wrestling the hallmark by which all other wrestling games are judged impregnates SMH, then leaves HHH laying with a vicious Mongolian Chop.  Stephanie, "A Winner is You!"

Speaking of which, it¹s been far too long since I¹ve played that game.  Gotta run, boys and girls.

But before I go, did you know that Valentine's Day is next week?  Cupid dropped off this link and said to hand it to you:

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/wrestlecrapsayshappyvd/

Until next timeŠ

--RD--

Guest jimmy no nose

What's going on here, I've had to sign up for that thing 3 different times and I still haven't gotten one E-Mail.  Is anyone getting them other than this guy?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Oh come on...

I could do better than that.

There isn't a wrestling site that I've seen that actually employs people because they can write (or because they are funny).

Let's have an example...

Let's say that this guy...we'll call him BPS21...was a published writer and beloved local sports talk radio contributing writer.  Surely this completely ficticious person would be well suited for a job writing about the business/sport that he has cherished for the last 15 years of his life?  Wouldn't he?

But do you see him with a wrestling column anywhere?  No.