TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SJL Crimson, October 16th!

The Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio, is buzzing with the hum of a capacity crowd waiting for the evening’s SJL Crimson show to begin. The fans applaud as they see Funyon step into the ring, and a booming voice announces…

“Fans, please rise for the National Anthem.”

Funyon clears his throat and, as the fanfare begins to play over the sound system, he begins to sing.

Tell all the people that you see

Follow me.

Follow me down!

Tell all the people that you see.

Set them free.

Follow me down!

You tell them they don’t have to run

We’re gonna pick up everyone

Come on and take me by my hand

Gonna bury all our troubles in the sand

Oh, yeah.

Can’t you see the wonder at your feet?

Your life’s complete!

Follow me down!

Can’t you see me growing? Get your guns!

The time has come!

Follow me down!

Follow me across the sea

Where milky babies seem to be.

Molded, flowing revelry

With the one that set them free.

It’s just me!

Follow me down!

Follow me.

Follow me down!

We’ll be free.

Follow me down!

Follow me.

Follow me down!

Follow me down, you got to follow me down…

FOLLOW ME DOWN!

Funyon bows modestly, and the fans applaud his rousing rendition of The Doors’ “Tell All The People.”

TV TITLE NOT A HARDCORE MATCH

Brian Bowers© vs. Jay Morrison

Description: OKay guys. One more chance. Just write SOMETHING. If there is a double no-show, the TV Title will be declared vacant.

Rules: Standard match, DQ & Countout apply.

SPIKE JENKINS USED TO BE MY FAVORITE WRESTLER MATCH

Jimmy “The Demon Liston” vs Spike Jenkins

Description: FUCKING WRITE SPIKE

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout apply.

MADDIX HAS EUROPEAN CONTENDERSHIP AND IT'S NOT ON THE LINE MATCH

Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix vs Dominic Korgath vs Craig McClennan

Description: Maddix gets another shot at the Euro, but right now he can defeat Korgath and McClennan, if he can. Of course, Todd is gunning for World now, so that situation could get complicated... And so does this description header thing.

Rules: Triple threat rules, first pin wins.

MAIN EVENT

HARDCORE RULES

SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE: Insane Luchadore

Manson vs Aecas

Description: IL gets thrown in the frey of the bloodiest main eventers. They will fley, rend, and tear. BLOOD VBLOODL VOLOEKDL BOPOLODLDO

Rules: Hardcore rules. IL, you may choose to write a match if you feel like it.

The camera angle is tight, but slowly pulls back to reveal Brian Bowers standing in front of a desk with the TV Title slung over his shoulder. Jay Morrison is next to him, and each man is in street clothes. Behind the desk is a high-backed swivel chair where Commissioner Chris Raynor sits.

“So,” says Raynor indignantly, “let me get this straight.”

He stands up and points at Morrison.

“YOU, Jay Morrison, aren’t prepared to wrestle tonight because your back hurts.”

Morrison nods.

“Jay, you haven’t wrestled in weeks!”

“But I -”

“No buts!” Raynor is fuming. He turns to the TV Champion.

“And YOU… Your BURSITIS is acting up? What the hell kind of excuse is that? Do you even know what bursitis IS?!”

“Well, Com –”

“Just shut up!” Raynor stares the two workers down. “Listen, you get ONE MORE CHANCE next week. And I’m fining each of you $5,000. Remember that next time you’re scrounging for enough change to eat at BK on the way to the arena.”

“Jesus Christ,” pipes Bowers. “You’re not going to make me wrestle him again?”

“No. You each get a new opponent. Christ, I don’t know if I can stand watching the two of you together much longer. But if you screw up, even in the slightest, you’re gone.”

The two workers turn, their tails between their legs. As they walk out, Raynor shouts, “Oh, and Brian?”

“Yeah?”

“Give me the belt.”

“WHAT?!”

“You heard me. Give me the belt.”

Reluctantly, Bowers hands the TV Title over.

“Now get out of my office.”

As they leave, Raynor sighs and mutters, “This kind of crap never happened when I was down here…”

Ejiro: K, this is how it's gonna go down.

A loud shriek erupts from the arena sound system as the lights black out. Drums accompany the pyros running up the ramp towards the entrance, ending with an explosion and flash of flame, revealing Liston and Tyler Sullivan at the top of the ramp.

Funyon: Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 228 pounds, from Boston, Massachusetts, JIMMY "THE DEMON" LISTON!!!

Liston bends under the top rope, and awaits his opponent.

The fans in the arena wait anxiously, as a small man, much like Ben Hardy, makes his way out from the backstage area, and walks down the entrance ramp. The man pulls a microphone out from his back pocket, along side a index card. The man reads from the card, cutting a small introduction and pumping the crowd up some more. Once he finishes, the lights dim down, while a multitude of light blue lights begin flashing from the entrance stage, as "King's Blend" by The Kottonmouth Kings starts up. After a few seconds, "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins walks out from the backstage area and stops at the entrance ramp, the hood of his jacket covering his head, while he stares at the ground, allowing the crowd time to cheer. White pyro explodes from both sides of Spike, as Spike starts hopping around, getting warmed up. Spike makes his way through the pyro, and starts his journey to the ring.

Funyon: And his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Hollywood, California, SPIKE JENKINS!!!

Spike makes his way to the ring, and climbs up onto the ring apron, and steeping through the ring ropes into the ring, and the second he steps into the ring, Spike pulls back the hood over his head, and holds his arms out, doing a little spin. Spike pulls the jacket off and tosses it ringside, and waits in his corner for the match to begin.

*DING DING DING*

Liston rolls out of the ring.

ONE

TWO

THREE

While the ref is concentrating on Liston, Sullivan climbs into the ring with a steel chair, and smacks Spike. Spike falls to the mat, and Liston re-enters the ring as Sullivan quickly exits. Liston goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*DING DING DING*

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, JIMMY "THE DEMON" LISTON!!!

Judge: Rematches suck.

Annie: No shit.

Returning to Wrath from a commercial break, "Rose Of Pain" by X-Japan is already blasting through the Nationwide Arena as Craig McLennan is currently making his way down the aisle. With a Zippo Lighter held in his right hand he teases the flame towards some of the crowd, before rolling into the ring with it still alight.

Judge- Welcome back to SJL Wrath, and back just in time for a huge triple threat encounter. Two of the SJL's hottest properties in recent weeks Dominic Korgath and Landon Maddix, and the wildcard in this match Craig McLennan...and the winner of this one is destined for bigger and better things, you can count on that one.

Ejiro- Oh, definitely partner...we've been waiting for these guys to break out from the pack for quite some time now, and both Korgath and Maddix have come close.

Judge- But again, don't count out Craig McLennan tonight...

McLennan drops his lighter in the corner and begins to warm-up in the middle of the ring, as in the background Grave Digger's "Demon Day" begins to play over the P.A system. Boos from the crowd slowly start to drown it out, as from the back steps the leader of 'The Decay' Dominic Korgath. With his trusty iron staff held in his right hand, Korgath raises it towards the sky, before beginning to walk down the ramp.

Funyon- This contest is a triple threat match, and is scheduled for one fall. Currently in the ring...from Duncan British Columbia, and weighing 205 pounds, CRAIG MCLENNAAAN!

And making his way down the aisle...he hails from the Plains of Azeroth...he weighs 350 pounds, and is the leader of 'The Decay'...DOMINIC KOOORRRGATH!!!

Laying his iron staff down against the steel steps, Korgath climbs to the apron and enters the ring over the top rope. Looking out to the crowd, he raises defiant fist to their boos, towering over both McLennan and referee Eddy Long who stand to the side of him.

Judge- Well you have to wonder if we'll be seeing the masked man out here tonight...

Ejiro- Err...that's funny, I'm seeing two in the ring...

Judge- You know exactly who I mean Ejiro. The mysterious masked man who helped out Korgath on Metal.

Annie- Yeah...a man who seems to have some sort of 'allegiance' so to speak with Korgath. It wouldn't surpri...

Ejiro- Oh quit being so suspicious all the time.

Annie- I'm not being suspicious...you saw it on Metal too Ejiro!

Korgath glares over at McLennan and threateningly takes a step towards him. McLennan doesn't back down, and instead goes to take a step himself...but suddenly, the opening chords of Marilyn Manson's "The Fight Song" ring out, catching both men's attention. Out from the back steps Landon Maddix, as meanwhile in the ring McLennan suddenly lunges forward, and starts firing forearms at Korgath. Maddix sees this and charges down the ramp, as Funyon quickly abandons the ring.

DING DING!

Judge- We're underway in a hurry here...

Ejiro- Ha, I've never seen Funyon run that fast before!

The bell rings, and the match is on as McLennan is shoved to one side by Korgath. Behind him Maddix rolls into the ring, as McLennan is back up and still throwing forearms. Quickly Maddix runs over and joins in with forearms of his own, as Korgath stumbles into the corner from the onslaught. The two lighter men continue double teaming the monster Korgath with forearms and right hands until he drops to one knee in the corner, at which point Maddix turns to play to the crowd...but as he does, McLennan nails a hard forearm to the back of the head, sending Landon crashing to the outside.

Ejiro- Well...so much for that alliance.

Annie- If Craig were smart, he'd want help against Korgath...

With a smile showing through his mask, McLennan looks down at Maddix before turning back, into a stiff clothesline from the charging Korgath! The now snarling Korgath drags McLennan to his feet, and clasps his right hand around Craig's throat. Quickly McLennan fires a series of backhand swipes to try and free himself, but Korgath shrugs each one off, and raises McLennan off the mat, driving him down with a one handed chokeslam! Korgath drops down for a cover, as Maddix begins to roll in...

...ONE...

...T...

..broken up by Maddix.

Judge- There's the extra factor in this match...that third man, who can try and break up these winning predicaments...

Ejiro- Which is why Korgath has the advantage...he could destroy both opponents, but can you see Korgath getting incapacitated by these two?

Judge- Maybe if they worked together...

Annie- Yeah, because that worked before, right Judge?

Maddix fires right hands at Korgath as the big man gets to his feet, kneeing Landon in the gut as he does so. With a quick step back, Korgath lunges forward looking for a clothesline, but Maddix ducks. Korgath's momentum sends him stumbling towards the ropes, as over comes McLennan again. Slowly Korgath turns around, as both McLennan and Landon leave their feet, hitting a double dropkick which sends the big men crashing to the outside.

KORGATH SUCKS! KORGATH SUCKS! KORGATH SUCKS!

In the ring, Maddix and McLennan suddenly turn their attentions to each other and start exchanging stiff right hands. A knifedge chop from McLennan is followed by one from Maddix...which is followed up by McLennan, and suddenly the two are chopping the hell out of each other.

WOO!

WOO!

WOOO!

WOOOO!

Chop after chop connects, as Landon is the first to break. McLennan takes advantage, irish whipping Landon to the ropes and charging straight in. Maddix has the presence of mind to duck a clothesline though, and catch McLennan with an arm drag as he turns around. McLennan gets straight back to his feet, so Maddix hits a second arm drag. Again Craig is up quickly, so Maddix attempts a third, but this time McLennan lands on his feet and quickly counters with an oklahoma roll...

...ONE...

...TWO...

...Kickout by Maddix.

Both men get right back to their feet and both connect with right hands at the same time. Meanwhile Korgath rolls back into the ring, as McLennan goes for a boot to the gut but Maddix catches it. Hopping on one foot, McLennan looks for an escape, as Maddix spins Craig around, and into a clothesline from Korgath. Korgath instantly does the same to Maddix, before letting out a roar of intensity, as McLennan already starts to try and get up. A big boot sends him crashing through the ropes to the floor though, as Maddix tries to get to his feet behind Korgath.

Judge- And now McLennan crashes to the outside! We knew this one would be hard to call...

Ejiro- Speak for yourself, I'm doing a great job.

Annie- Plus you're surprisingly modest...and so unbiased...

Ejiro- You forgot good looking.

Sensing Landon behind him, Korgath turns around and boots the kneeling Euro No1 Contender in the gut, doubling him over. The big man then grabs Maddix's wrist, and pulls Landon in towards a short-arm clothesline...at the last moment however, Landon ducks and manages to lock on a waistlock...albeit it very loose, due to the waist locked being a robust one. A stiff back elbow to the temple from Korgath quickly frees him, and is followed up with a second. With Landon staggered, Korgath backs off the ropes and goes for a yakuza kick...

...Maddix sees it coming though, ducking under it just in time. As Korgath carries on to the other ropes, McLennan is now pulling himself up on the apron, only for Korgath to charge into him on his way. McLennan drops back down on the apron, as Korgath continues on running. Maddix is waiting with an attempted leapfrog, but he mis-times it, and Korgath is able to catch him in mid-air!

Judge- Maddix is in trouble here! He's in big trouble!

Annie- No kidding!

Before Korgath can drive his opponent down to the mat with a powerbomb, Maddix is able to start firing down right hands to the head of the masked monster! Slowly the punches start to take effect, as McLennan is back up on the apron. As Korgath staggers back a couple of steps, McLennan suddenly jumps up to the top rope, and springboards off with a clothesline to Maddix, flipping him from Korgath's grip and crashing to the mat face first!!!

Ejiro- There's the third man again...

Judge- And like I said earlier, don't count Craig McLennan out of this one.

Korgath falls back against the ropes, feeling the effects of the repeated right hands, as quickly McLennan makes a cover on Maddix...

...ONE...

...TWO...

...T...

...Korgath breaks up the pin, pulling McLennan off Maddix.

Quickly Korgath pushes McLennan back into the corner before pulling Maddix up by the hair, and hurling him out of the ring. Turning on his heels, Korgath then charges towards the corner and dives forward, avalanching Craig McLennan against the buckles! With a hold of his gut McLennan staggers from the corner, into the arms of Korgath, who hooks around Craig's waist, squeezing in with a bearhug!

Ejiro- Oh my, Korgath's gonna squeeeeeze every ounce of energy, and blood...and...stuff...right out of McLennan.

Annie- Eloquent as ever Ejiro.

With intensity etched on his face, Korgath tightens his grip on McLennan, as the breathless McLennan struggles to find the ropes for his escape. Slowly, McLennan begins to visibly weaken, as Korgath continues to tighten the squeeze. Referee Long steps in to check on Craig, but his arms and his head don't seem to be dropping.

Back on the outside, Maddix is trying to get to his feet, the crowd nearby trying to will him on and give him a helping hand as he reaches for the railing.

Meanwhile, in the ring, McLennan is slowly having the life squeezed out of him. Beginning to go limp, McLennan hits a right hand to the jaw of Korgath in desperation. The big man shrugs it off as if it were nothing, and synchs up again. Referee Eddy Long grabs hold of McLennan's wrist, checking his face for any signs of response, before raising the arm in the air...

...and dropping it once.

Maddix claws his way towards the apron, and starts hauling himself into the ring...

...as Long lifts McLennan's hand for a second time. A quick synch from Korgath shakes the arm and the rest of McLennan's body violently...

...before Long drops the arm for the second time.

Judge- It's nearly over here...McLennan is on his last legs.

Ejiro- He's almost not on them partner. I guess my prediction was right again...

Slowly Maddix rolls into the ring...

...Long grabs the wrist of McLennan, and raises it in the air, glancing over to the timekeeper's table and telling them to get ready...

...but suddenly, McLennan thrusts his knee forward, connecting squarely between Korgath's legs. Korgath's eyes burst open as he releases the bearhug and drops to his knees. Weakened, Craig McLennan drops to his knees also, but manages to slog Korgath with a right hand. Meekly Korgath fires back, as the two start exchanging knelt right hands. Maddix meanwhile is up to his feet now, and suddenly charges forward, bouncing off the ropes in front of Korgath and launching towards him with a shining wizard kick!

Annie- Landon Maddix launching back into this match!

Ejiro- How did you get this job again?

Annie- Wouldn't you like to know...

Ejiro- .....yeah, that's why I asked...

Judge- Oh god, here we go again.

As Maddix gets to his feet, McLennan lunges forward with a forearm to the gut, connecting slightly lower though. Maddix doubles over, as McLennan gets back to his feet and hits another boot to the gut. Throwing Maddix’s arm over his head, Craig hoists Landon up in the air for a suplex, holding him upside down for a moment, letting the blood rush to his head…before throwing Maddix FORWARD, Maddix landing gut first across the top rope!!! With a smile showing through his mask, McLennan insultingly slaps Maddix across the top of the head, but from behind Korgath is charging. McLennan sees it at the last second, and dives out of the way, causing Korgath to crash straight into the hung up Maddix.

Judge- Man, Landon is getting a beating here…

Ejiro- Of course he is…he’s a dumb kid in a man’s world.

Annie- What? Korgath is only two years older than Maddix…McLennan only three.

Ejiro- Wha…who cares? He’s a kid regardless of his age.

Hurt and holding his gut, Maddix collapses to the apron, as meanwhile Korgath turns around into a barrage of kicks to the chest from McLennan…followed up with a standing dropkick, which sends Korgath back into the ropes. With all the strength he can find, McLennan tries to irish whip Korgath to the ropes, but Korgath is able to reverse the attempt easily and send Craig in instead. As McLennan hits the ropes and comes flying back, Korgath ducks his head…a little too early, as McLennan is able to counter with a running DDT. A spattering of applause goes up for McLennan, followed quickly up by a chorus of boos. McLennan ignores it, and makes a cover…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…Korgath POWERS out!

Quickly Craig goes to work with boots on Korgath, trying to keep him down. Each boot causes Korgath to sit up defiantly, until McLennan leaves his feet with a dropkick to the seated Korgath, connecting hard with the face. This time, there’s no sitting up as Korgath lays flat out on the mat, McLennan laying in a couple more boots to the gut for good measure.

Maddix starts pulling himself up on the apron, but McLennan sees this and hits a forearm to the face knocking him back down, before walking back to Korgath, and standing to the side of the big man. Crouching down, McLennan suddenly springs upwards and flips backwards, managing to complete almost a 306 degree flip, and land on Korgath with an incredibly impressive Standing Shooting Star Press.

Judge- Awesome…just plain awesome. It’s hard to imagine watching how much agility and leg strength it takes to do something like that…

Ejiro- Yeah, it always played havoc with my knees when I…

Annie- Give…me…a…BREAK!

Ejiro- So…sorry Gorilla.

Instead of going for a cover, McLennan gets to his feet and starts to play to the crowd, not seeing Landon Maddix standing on the apron, hand raised to cheers from the crowd. Slowly McLennan starts to turn as he taunts the crowd, as Landon just waits patiently before launching himself to the top rope. Gaining his balance, Maddix stops on the top rope momentarily, as McLennan finally sees Landon, and tries to adjust…

…but it’s too late, as Maddix suddenly springs from the top rope and lands with all of his 206 pounds of body weight across McLennan’s chest with a senton style move! Landon reaches back and hooks the leg…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…KICKOUT!

Judge- That was close for McLennan…and Korgath needs to watch out, he nearly lost the match without even noticing!

Maddix gets to his feet, and instantly runs to the ropes, as Korgath meanwhile gets back up. Seeing Maddix coming, Korgath steps towards him and goes for a clothesline…Maddix ducks however, and carries on with a flying forearm to the forehead of McLennan, sending him flying through the ropes and to the outside. Quickly Maddix hops to his feet and nails a dropkick on the closing in Korgath. The big man staggers backwards, as Maddix jumps to the middle rope, and springs back off towards Korgath…

…who catches Maddix in his arms, and launches the kid over his head with a fallaway slam! Korgath scrambles over and makes a pinfall attempt…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…R..KICKOUT!

With a pained hold of his back, Maddix starts to roll over to his stomach, a wise move to avoid getting pinned straight off. Korgath meanwhile looks angry, backing up into a corner and waiting on Maddix to get to his feet.

Ejiro- Korgath is like a bull that sees red…literally! It’s Adios to Landon Maddix!

Judge- But McLennan is getting back up behind him…

Korgath drops to a crouching position, as Maddix pulls himself to his feet. Suddenly Korgath raises up and starts to charge forward…but suddenly falls flat on his face, as McLennan grabs his leg and trips him up! A few laughs from he crowd are directed at Korgath or this, as suddenly Maddix charges to the corner. McLennan looks towards Korgath with a smile and holds his hands out in a taunting gesture…but suddenly Maddix vaults over the top rope, and wipes out McLennan on the outside with the ‘It's a MAD MAD MADdix’!!!

Judge- CORKSCREW PLAAANCHAAA!!!

Ejiro- Show off…

LANDON! LANDON! LANDON!

The chants from the crowd ring out through the arena, as Maddix holds his ribs again, getting to his feet and bowing gracefully with a wry smile.

Annie- That is just plain crazy…the most dangerous move in wrestling possibly…

Judge- But Maddix doesn’t care, as long as he can get the win here.

The European Number One Contender pulls himself up using the apron, and rolls back into the ring, to be clubbed across the back by Korgath. A close up of the big man shows he is absolutely FUMING at being laughed at moments earlier, and the glare he gives Eddy Long makes the referee take a few steps back. Maddix isn’t given time to do the same though, getting another hard forearm driven across his weakened back. Korgath then grabs Maddix’s wrist, and hurls Maddix towards the corner. Before colliding with the turnbuckles, Maddix is able to jump to the second turnbuckle though

Judge- Quick thinking from Maddix…

Annie- And slow thinking from Korgath…he’s probably not even noticed Maddix has got to the buckles yet.

Angry, Korgath sees Maddix, and charges in towards the kid…who simply leapfrogs backwards over Korgath, causing the big man to crash chest first into the turnbuckles. Maddix smiles as Korgath staggers back, and drops to his hands and knees behind Korgath’s path…and sure enough, Korgath stumbles back and trips over Maddix, allowing the kid to quickly hook the leg for a cover…

…ONE…

Ejiro- Aw…not like this!

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…R…

KICKOUT!!!

Not fussed by this, Maddix gets quickly back up and jumps to the middle rope, as McLennan meanwhile rolls back into the ring looking a little worse for wear. Seeing this, Maddix leaps from the middle rope, OVER Korgath, but into a boot to the gut from McLennan. Quickly Craig locks in a front facelock, but Korgath shoves him away, and sets Maddix up ready for a powerbomb. A roar of intensity echoes throughout the arena from Korgath’s monstrous lungs, as he lifts Maddix into the air, and into the powerbomb position. As he holds Maddix up in the air, making him think about his fate, McLennan walks back over and reaches upwards for Maddix’s tights.

Ejiro- Double powerbomb…attempt

Annie- Ha, but he can’t reach him.

Ejiro- It’s not funny Annie. He’s short. So are you. I don’t find that funny.

Annie- It wasn’t a funny laugh…it was an ironic laugh.

Judge- When do your contracts run out again?

Korgath sees McLennan’s attempts, and goes to powerbomb Maddix ONTO Craig…but Maddix manages to hook a headlock on Craig, and as Korgath releases Maddix, the kid manages to hit a move vaguely resembling a bulldog. A dazed McLennan rolls from the ring, as Korgath waits and swings with a clothesline at Maddix, turning the kid INSIDE OUT!!!

Judge- God almighty what a clothesline that was!

Korgath quickly rolls Maddix over, and makes a cover…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

...R…

…E…

SHOULDER UP!!!

Korgath snarls at Eddy Long, getting to his feet and towering over the referee, who meekly holds up two fingers for the count. Meanwhile Maddix gets back to his feet behind Korgath, although a little stunned. Not giving up though, Maddix lunges forwards and starts firing a series of right hand at Korgath’s masked temple.

Judge- Maddix is fighting…Maddix is fighting on…no fear, he’s going for a win!

Ejiro- He’s gonna get killed. Korgath is getting angrier with each right hand. And soon…he’s gonna take it out on Maddix…

Judge- Maybe, but Maddix is going for broke regardless!

As the fists continue flying, Korgath backs up a couple of steps, as Maddix nails a hard, stiff kick to the back of the knee, dropping Korgath to his other. Quickly Landon backs up and sprints off the ropes, charging at Korgath…but by the time he gets back, Korgath is on his feet waiting. With a look of shock, Maddix dives forward, but only into Korgath’s arms. With phenomenal strength, The Decay leader throws Maddix over his head, catching him on his shoulders in a torture rack!!!

Ejiro- Torture Rack! It’s over!!!

Annie- No…Maddix is out…

Ejiro- Wha…damn it, this kid is…ah damn it!

Maddix indeed kicks himself free before Korgath can lock the hold in, twisting in mid-air as he escapes and driving Korgath to the mat face first with a bulldog! The monster’s head bounces off the mat, as Maddix desperately scrambles Korgath onto his back, and makes a cover, hooking the leg as the crowd count along with Long…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…R…

…MCLENNAN PULLS THE REF OUT!!!

Boos fill the arena, as McLennan and Long get in an argument on the outside about what McLennan just did.

Annie- Talk about taking the cheap way out…

Judge- But it was the only way out. And you know as well as us Annie, you win at all costs.

Ejiro- Well…if you win.

Judge- Was that directed at me?

Ejiro- …meh…if you want it to be.

Maddix gets back to his feet and starts yelling to the outside…for little more than a few seconds, as Korgath soon stops that yelling with a hard lowblow! The boos only intensify for this, as Korgath gets back up and hoists Maddix in the air, and onto his back into the torture rack again! Long breaks away from the argument with McLennan and rolls back in, McLennan quickly following and going straight for Korgath with a series of right hands to the sizeable gut of the big man.

Judge- It seems Maddix is holding on in this hold longer than the six man tag match a few weeks ago…

Ejiro- He’s got a little help from Craig McLennan here though.

Eventually the repeated punches by McLennan cause Korgath to break the torture rack, and free Maddix from a quitting predicament. Angry, Korgath starts to fire back with punches of his own to McLennan, stiff punches, punches which send McLennan retreating into the corner. Quickly Maddix regains his footing and charges towards Korgath, as he rains in with more fists on Craig…and at the last moment moves out of the way, causing Maddix to avalanche McLennan in the corner, and instantly following up by avalanching BOTH men!

KORGATH SUCKS! KORGATH SUCKS! KORGATH SUCKS!

Again the chants ring out, as Korgath throws Maddix over the ropes, only to the apron. McLennan stumbles into his arms, and Korgath locks on the dreaded bearhug again, looking to squeeze the little life out of Craig he wasn’t able to earlier. Suddenly, Maddix jumps up to the top rope, springboarding off with a shining wizard kick to the back of McLennan’s head…which sends his head into Korgath’s!!!!!

Judge- DOUBLE SHINING WIZARD…INCREDIBLE MOVE BY MADDIX!!!

LANDON! LANDON! LANDON!

A dazed McLennan falls backwards, as Korgath goes crashing through the ropes, to the outside, landing hard on the concrete. As he lays hurt in front of the taunting fans in the front row, the smiling Maddix jumps up to the middle rope, and holds up a hand in the air, which is greeted with cheers from the Columbus crowd. Slowly McLennan pulls himself up, as claps begin to build around the arena in anticipation…

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

…McLennan stumbles forward as he regains his vertical base, straight into Maddix…quickly, he hooks Craig’s head over his shoulder, and launches himself off the middle rope, twisting around and driving McLennan down with a face crushing Crash Landon!

Judge- That’s got to be all!

Landon smiles out towards the crowd, as he rolls over and hooks the leg of McLennan…

…ONE…

…Korgath begins to get up on the outside…

…TWO…

…T…

…Korgath reaches into the ring…

…H…

…R…

…E…

…KORGATH CAN’T REACH…

…MCLENNAN CAN’T KICK OUT…

…EJIRO CAN’T GET LAID…

…EEEEEEEEE!!! MADDIX WINS!!!

Judge- Maddix wins…the number one contender to Todd’s European Champion wins, staking his claim for the shot he rightfully earned!

Funyon- Here is your winner by pinfall…LAAANDOOON LA CUCARACHA MAAADDIIIX!!!

Maddix elatedly gets to his feet, and begins to celebrate as his music hits…but stops, as Korgath is getting back up and onto the apron. Leaving his feet with a dropkick, Maddix catches Korgath flush into the jaw, sending the big man crashing into the steel retaining barrier, getting a last cheer from the crowd.

Ejiro- That was uncalled for!

Annie- Ah quit your whining, or you’ll be next.

With a smile, Maddix then turns and takes a cheeky bow to the crowd, before rolling from the ring, and leaving up the ramp tagging hands with the crowd as he goes. The camera thought focuses on Korgath, slumped up against the steel, snarling up towards Maddix through his pain…this issue clearly not over.

Judge- Well, a win for Landon Maddix, rebounding from last week and the unfortunate incident with Blazen…

Ejiro- Err…can we say that?

Judge- What’s he gonna do…sue us?

Annie and Judge start laughing, as Ejiro just coughs…

Ejiro- I…don’t get it…what’s so funny.

Annie- Nevermind. Stay tuned, because there’s more to come…including Megan…which means I too may be about to co…

Judge- STAY TUNED TO SJL!!!

Maddix gives a last salute to the crowd, before stepping through the curtain triumphantly, as we go to another commercial break.

SJL Crimson comes back from commercial, the Nationwide Arena crowd restless due to break, and angsty as well, as they await the main event. Cameras settle on the announce table, where the regular crew of announcers in William Hearford, Ejiro Fasaki and Annie Eclectic sit.

"(Judge) Welcome back to Columbus, where we are in for a treat, as Manson will take on Aecas momentarily."

"(Ejiro) A treat presumably covered in blood and barbed wire, as this match won't be held under normal rules, but rather under hardcore jurisdiction. As if that weren't enough, the SJL World Champion Insane Luchador will be here to oversee the festivities as special guest referee."

"(Judge) On Wrath, Aecas easily taught the rookie Daemon a lesson he won't soon forget. Meanwhile Manson laid it into Landon Maddix, picking up a win. But IL is no doubt is reeling, as he and Euro Champ Todd Royal closed out Wrath with Royal shockingly walking out a winner."

"(Ejiro) Think he's bitter about that one? Nonetheless, we must not forget that Aecas and Manson are two MAJOR threats to the Luchador. Manson was the most recent to step up to IL, as he battled him in a match quite similar to this one, only for the title, in which Manson lost. And without question, Manson and Aecas have no love lost for each other, as they've been fighting each other since way back when John Duran was reigning supreme."

"(Annie) Anyway, I’m not discounting Manson here, who's always prepared and always gives a good fight. But one has to think that Aecas is in more of a proper mindset for this match, since his match with Daemon was also under hardcore rules."

"(Judge) Quite possible."

The cameras switch to Funyon, standing in the center of the ring…

"(Funyon) Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one-fall and it is a hardcore match! First, making his way down to the ring…"

"Gotta Get Away" by Offspring kicks up. White pyro explodes throughout the entrance, along with random red and green shots. Insane Luchador emerges on stage, with the SJL World Title around his waist, over his baggy black sweatshirt. He raises his arms in the air to milk the cheers, before slowly descending down the ramp, an up close shot of a black and white bandanna around his upper arm being shown.

"(Funyon) He is the SJL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, and is the SPECIAL GUEST REFEREEE! INSAAAAANE LUCHAAAAADOR!"

As his name is called, Luchador sprints down the last half of the ramp, slapping hands with a few fans along the way. He slides into the ring and hops to his feet, immediately unhooking the title belt from around his waist. He holds it in the air for a few seconds, to another pop from the crowd, before handing it to a ring attendant. He stands in the upper right corner, adjusting and tightening the bandanna, as the lights drop to a red hue and the crowd hushes. "Frankenstein" by the Edgar Winter Group then hits, as the crowd begins murmuring to themselves. Manson then emerges to a loud pop from the crowd, and pauses at the head of the ramp. He throws up a fist in the air to another round of cheers, before descending down.

"(Funyon) The first participant, hailing from Denver, Colorado, USA! Weighing in at two-hundred and twenty five pounds, and standing six feet tall! MMAAAAANSONN!"

Manson approaches the foot of the ramp and rolls in under the bottom rope. Upon standing, he glares at Luchador, before stripping off his black leather jacket and tossing it over the ropes to the outside. He makes his way to the corner in the lower right side of the ring, staring at IL all the way as the lights go completely dark for a few long moments. A graveyard bell rings ominously, as the Smarktron displays a figure shrouded in darkness. Stabs of light highlights the scales of a winding tattoo that spreads itself across the figures chest. The stabs of light travel slowly up the figures body, finally highlighting the blank white orb of an eye as a deep voice reverberates through the arena speakers…

Are you scared?

The voice echoes for a moment before several voices speak as one.

HE'S HERE…..

Dark Funeral's “Dead Skin Mask” blasts viciously out from the arena speakers, as a flash of light highlights Aecas on the SmarkTron, a sadistic grin on his face. Red lights begin to strobe around the arena, like an alarm system warning of danger. The Smarktron displays A E C A S, with blood dripping onto the top of the letters. A series of sadistic moves are shown before A E C A S appears again, this time with blood oozing halfway down. Another series, this time of brutal weapon shots and vicious bumps is shown before A E C A S flashes up again, blood pooling at the bottom of the letters.

As the Smarktron plays the movie, thick smoke boils up from the entranceway, filling the air and carpeting the rap. A red spotlight picks out Aecas in the smoke, an eerie silhouette with a large staff in one hand. Aecas raises the staff high above his head, and a long wicked blade snaps forth from the staff, inciting a roar of approval from the crowd as he begins to stride down the aisle. As he walks the light flickers on his face, alternating from an impassive visage to a mask of almost demonic glee with each flicker.

"(Funyon) And his opponent, hailing from Shrewsbury, England! He weights three-hundred and fifteen pounds, and stands seven feet tall! AEEEECAAAS!"

Aecas enters the ring through the ropes and reaches down over the ropes, placing his staff up against the ring post. As the lights slowly come up, a sick grin on his face is shown, before a dead serious expression appears. IL signals for the bell, but merely hangs back in his side of the ring, as Manson charges Aecas!

::DING DING!::

Manson clocks Aecas with a forearm, staggering the big man. Aecas stumbles back into his corner, as Manson begins launching more forearms to the jawline of Aecas. In the midst of Manson's flurry though, Aecas begins shrugging off the blows. Grabbing Manson by his neck, Aecas simply throws him back first across the ring.

"(Judge) As we expected, there's still a bit of tension between IL and Manson. But nothing has happened between them, at least not yet."

"(Annie) Well, I’m sure the last thing Manson wants to do is cost himself a win by getting on IL's bad side. Discretion is the better part of valor in his case."

"(Ejiro) On the other hand… Aecas doesn't seem to care either way. He just wants to beat someone, and unfortunately Manson drew the short straw. But if IL crosses him… you can bet there'd be hell to pay."

"(Judge) Well, Manson explodes out of the blocks, catching Aecas off guard momentarily, before being taken down quite easily."

Manson rolls up onto his feet, and Aecas charges, extending his right arm and trying for a clothesline. However Manson ducks, and as Aecas turns around, Manson drops down, catching Aecas in the kneecap with a low dropkick. With Aecas down on a knee, Manson stands behind him, and begins raining down forearms onto his neck and upper back. Aecas begins rising to his feet in spite of the attack, and Manson attempts to snuff that out by leaping onto the back of Aecas and wrapping his arms around the neck, for a sleeper hold. Aecas flails his arms, before taking a few steps backward and smashing Manson back first into his own corner, against the turnbuckles. Manson releases his hold, and Aecas spins around, taking Manson by the arm. Aecas pulls Manson out of the corner and whips him across the ring… hard, as Aecas uses all his strength and Manson collides violently with the turnbuckles! The ring shakes and the crowd shudders at the sound of Manson hitting the 'buckles, and Manson falls to his frontside from the velocity of the whip. Aecas goes for a lax cover, and IL counts…

"ON--"

And Manson kicks out!

"(Judge) Manson trying everything he can to take the giant down and keep him there, but it was all for naught as Aecas still manages to use his strength to overcome."

"(Annie) Why go through all that though? Just beat his brains out with a chair. Simple and effective."

With Manson holding onto his back and slowly getting to his feet, Aecas slides out of the ring, and rummages under the ring. IL looks over, and his eyes widen and Aecas pulls out a pair of steel chairs. He tosses them both into the ring, and as he slides back in he picks one up for himself. With Manson up to a knee, he peers up to see Aecas looming over him with the chair in his hands. Aecas lifts the chair up into the sky, and brings it down quickly, but Manson crawls through Aecas' legs and avoids the shot, as Aecas hits the mat with the chair! Manson crawls as fast as he can toward the other chair, and picks it up, using it like a crutch as he pushes himself up to the mat. As Aecas turns around, Manson swings the chair through the air..

::FWOOSH!::

And he connects with the top of Aecas' head! Aecas drops to a knee, down but not out. Manson lifts up the chair to swing once again, but second guesses it and drops the chair as he opts for a hard knee to the face instead. Aecas goes down to the mat, and Manson covers. IL counts.

"On--"

But Aecas kicks out with authority, as he presses Manson off of him!

"(Judge) Manson taking control now, but Aecas obviously has a lot of fight to give still."

Manson sits for a brief moment with a look of shock on his face, before scrambling for the far chair, laying near the right side ropes. Manson lifts it up, and as Aecas gets to a knee, Manson swings the chair once again…

::FWOOSH!::

And connects with another chair shot! Aecas is able to shrug off this chair shot a little easier, as he uses his hand as a post and sits dazed, but is up right away. Throwing the chair down in frustration, Manson waits behind Aecas, waiting for him to stand up. With Aecas up, Manson takes a run, and catches the head of Aecas. With his momentum carrying him, Manson springs off the second rope, and turns back toward the ring, planting Aecas with a modified Diamond Cutter on a chair! He pins, and IL counts begrudgingly, thinking this may be the end.

"ONE!!"

"TWO!!"

"THREE!!"

::DING DING!::

"(Funyon) Your winner, by pinfall, MMAAAAANSONNNN!"

Manson rolls off of Aecas, with the crowd cheering at the inventive finish to put Aecas away.

"(Judge) Manson pulled it off and turned this match around in a heartbeat, planting Aecas with nothing more than a springboard Truth or Consequences!"

"(Annie) I have to hand it to him.."

"(Ejiro) When nothing was working, he went for his speed advantage, and that's what got him the win."

"(Judge) We'll see you for Metal!"

The show draws to a close, as Manson heads up the ramp staring at IL and the angry Aecas, his theme blaring in the background…

© 2003 - SmartMarks Junior League

RESULTS

Read it. It won’t take you any more than five minutes. Needless to say, I’m VERY disappointed that the first show I’m posting is so wrestling-light with absolutely no promos. Hopefully, this is going to shape up in a few weeks.

With that in mind, I’d like to make two requests.

1- Usually when shows are light like this, it indicates that the writers are unhappy, and that sucks. We want you to enjoy yourselves here, because that’s what this is all about. If there are problems, please, talk to CC. Pete, Thoth and I are always available, either by PM or on AIM. If you have a problem or an idea for an angle, please, let us know. We want the league to be active and enjoyable too. If there’s something we can do to make it more active and enjoyable, talk to us.

2- We really need some new blood around here. Please, talk to any of your friends who you think might be interested in this. If you post at other boards, plug us there (*cough* according to their policies on advertising, of course). Please, try to spread the word about the SWF and SJL to anyone who might turn out to enjoy it. We rely on word of mouth here, so plug us when you get the chance.