TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

The ONE and ONLY World Series Thread

This year, maybe. But a fluke and a cinderella are two totally different things. It's not like they snuck into the playoffs. Wildcard, yes. They also had 91 wins and more wins than the NL Central winning Cubs.

They might not make it back to the playoffs next year, but they are going to do well. Especially with the pitching staff FINALLY maturing like has been predicted for years.

What is up with the board? The last two games I have been by myself until the late innings. Now I see names! at the bottom. You all just getting interested now?

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

actually I just happen to be on the computer while the game is on. Don't get too excited.

Not a bad recovery by Penny. But you can't blame it on shitty defense, cause he was the shitty defender.

Yeah but you can still attribute it to shitty defense, even if it was his. What I meant by that statement was that it's not like he doesn't have any stuff working tonight, or that he got shelled, or anything like that. Besides his error, it would have been 0-0

If the Marlins win tonight Beckett might pitch tomorrow!

And if they lose he is almost definitely pitching.

Suweeeeeet!

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

Contreras has been getting a lot of work in this series, how long do you think he can go?

more importantly, who comes in after him? Heredia?

It's either work the bullpen time, or else Torre works Pettitte and fucks his whole rotation up.

Goddammit Wells. NY needed to go back with a lead, not down 3-2, knowing that they'll face Beckett again in this series.

Yanks pen, whether it's just Triple-A Jose or some combo, needs to work 6, and then let Rivera work two innings, under the assumption they have the lead, of course.

I'm doubting it, though.

Guest Choken One

WHAT HAPPENED TO WELLS?

I've been watching SMD and i turn to the game and Wells is already out dispite a 1-0 lead?

Did he get hurt or something?