TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Xstasy

SWF Fantasy Basketball

Guest Xstasy

Gonna be creating a Yahool Fantasy Basketball league for the NBA season. I'm guessing an AIM draft is best, because my computer won't do the Java draft thing they require, and pre-arranged draft lists suck.

Anybody who's interested, let me know so I can put in all the info. Also, gimme suggestions on whether to do a Fantasy Point only league, or a head to head league in which teams face off weekly. At some point we can schedule a draft and such.

And... I'm out!

You know da Thugg is dizzown on da bball...for real.

I mean...uhhhh...now that I have a freaking computer at home...I'm down for some fantast basketball.

Da "can whip all you bastards at ball" H

I used to dig basketball. Kiki Vanderweghe still playing? I'm in, because I just love fantasy sports. I would say do a points league, head to head doesn't work to well with day to day games and such. Also, we usually draft in the SWF chatroom, but an AIM draft can work too I suppose.

::laughs his ass off at the amount of geek-ness in this room::

Frost, you are a funny guy.

Da "football is the real sport, but I still whip X's ass in bball all the time" H

Dude, that one's not even hard. Kurt Rambis was actually the coach of the Lakers for like a year a little while back. He sucked tough. Byron Scott, he's a head coach somewhere....I'm trying to remember where...oh, that's right....New Jersey.

Da "duh" H

I actually met Kiki at the first Nuggets home game... he sat up in the general admission seats to watch the game, and he was sitting just in front of me for about all of the first half. It was asweome.

Guest Xstasy

alright... anyone interested... be in chat tomorrow at around 7 eastern so we can hook up the drizzafizzle, for the NBizzle with the S to the W Fizzle, fo shizzle.

If there's a problem getting in at that time, lemme know. I'll probably be checking off and on. If you know making it will be a problem, send me a PM with your own personal Draft List. Yay.

Yo man...I can't be there at 7...and there is no freaking way I (or anyone else) can come up with a draft list on such short notice. Perhaps tomorrow?

Da "you've gotta be kidding me" H

Guest Xstasy

Good Point. Although you don't have to be so mean about it.

The Draft will be at the end of this week.

WC... will that time be good for you if we draft during the weekend? I'm hoping we can do an early evening draft here on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

This weekend should be good for me, although I usually go out on Saturday nights. You don't need a big draft list with as few people that will probably be in the league. When in doubt, draft big white polish guys.

*cough* Thugg has to DJ on Saturday nights!! *cough*

For someone who knows me in real life, you're pretty fuckin' stupid yo. :)

If we do it on Friday night, I can be a part of it...otherwise, no.

Da "will soon be murdering all his clients due to their stupidity" H

Well, since I never heard back from X, I set up a fantasy league in Yahoo. The draft won't take place until after the season starts, but there's nothing I can do about that.

If anyone's interested, PM me, and I'll send you the details.