TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

The burning question

Guest Choken One

I don't know who you are talking too but it seems 98% of the people have said Benoit over eddy...

Lets see

The Rock

Intercontinental Champion for awhile

Loses it to HHH

JOBS TO MARK HENRY ON A PPV

Wins the WWF Championship the following month

Hmm...

Guest Mulatto Heat

Gee Rico, could your perspective be slightly skewed since you're seeing Survivor Series in person?

Eddie for Mania. Don't be so selfish and short-sighted. A Mania face challenger has a far better chance of actually winning than one at SurSer. Would it have been smart to rush Austin to the title after his neck injury instead of waiting until WM 14? Not really.

Guest Choken One
Gee Rico, could your perspective be slightly skewed since you're seeing Survivor Series in person?

Eddie for Mania. Don't be so selfish and short-sighted. A Mania face challenger has a far better chance of actually winning than one at SurSer. Would it have been smart to rush Austin to the title after his neck injury instead of waiting until WM 14? Not really.

Hasn't the title changed at Series every year save for Angle/Taker 00 since 1997?

Hasn't the title changed at Series every year save for Angle/Taker 00 since 1997?

Well, it actually started in 1994, save for 2000 and 2001.

Guest Choken One

very true...for some reason I was thinking Summerslam for those 1991-1997 years oddly enough

Guest Mulatto Heat

That's true (you forgot 2001 where it wasn't defended), but you, among others, said so yourself, Chavo would most likely cost Eddie the match and the title. There have been rumors of Chavo turning on Eddie and feuding with him. And that would blow, having to go from Brock to Chavo to who knows what.

Guest Choken One

It didn't really hurt Bret to go from losing the title to fueding with his brother before he won the title did it?

I don't know what they're thinking right now. Brock will have to lose the title before Mania, cause that would be way too long with the belt (you know, for someone other than HHH). I can't see him losing it to Angle. Taker is out of the picture. A slight maybe for Benoit. If they build Eddie up, there is a 25% chance. Cena is in the same position as Eddie. Big Show has his title. Maybe a trade from Raw?? I dunno.

I can tell you this - it won't be Benoit vs. Guerrero for the WWE Championship.

Well, SS though

1991 - wasn't defended

1992-1996 - didn't change hands

1997 - changed

1998 - didn't change

1999 - changed

2000-2001 - didn't change

2002 - changed

2003 - didn't change

:P

Guest Choken One

I could see them going with Angle/Benoit for some reason..Have Benoit win at Series and turning at some point and Angle would have to beat his long time nemesis...

I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar retains until WM with Angle winning the next RR. They would just be trying to redo their original plan from last year before Big Show forced them to scrap it.

Guest Choken One

riight...Sure and it'll be a nice backstory...Angle got him there in theory and Benoit betrays him...

Cute and not so corny...

I still say an Angle / Benoit Iron Man Match would be better off on a PPV for the title. Not on TV of course though.

Guest Ray
I can tell you this - it won't be Benoit vs. Guerrero for the WWE Championship.

RRR: Crusher of dreams. :(

Guest Choken One

Everything but the HIAC and Ironman has been used (not sure bout Ladder)...

Best of Seven would be nice but I think thats a mid card gimmick...

Guest Choken One

tonight's PPV was booked quite reasonable with the demon spawn herself gone...from writing im assuming...

Guest Choken One
Oct. 25th - the day the WWE as we know it dies.

I'd mark if a Drunk Test screams "I OBJECT!" or a bunch of disgruntled TNA employees kidnap stephanie and hold her for ransom

Demand #1

-Raven gets to finish his puzzle

Demand #2

-D'Lo gets his chest protector back

Demand #3

-Jamal gets that double cheeseburger he left

Demand #4

-Road Dogg gets his old bong back

Demand #5

-Jarrett gets his aztec warrior outfit back

Guest TheGame2705

Of all people, I like Choken One's booking more and more each day. I always used to think he'd just ramble incoherently but he actually something here like RRR. Personally I'd love to see a mix of some of these ideas.

Survivor Series

----------------------

Los Guerreros vs. TWGTT where Eddy loses because he refuses to make the tag to Chavo because he thinks he can do it on his own. Chavo turns. That right there would get Chavo instant heel heat.

Benoit/Brock

-----------------------

Angle coaches Benoit on Brock's weaknesses on Smackdowns beforehand. The spot I liked from WCW 97 where Brock goes to use the belt on Benoit, Angle grabs it, lets go by accident and it hits Benoit causing him to lose.

Royal Rumble

------------------------

Eddy/Chavo fight at the Rumble with Eddy going over clean

Benoit/Brock rematch but Vince puts Angle in the match to give Brock an edge because he thinks Angle and Benoit will beef over who gets the fall. Angle's happy but Benoit thinks he intruded and uses Angle's strategy to beat Brock (they can think of something). Angle gets mad and fully turns. The fans get behind Benoit.

Wrestlemania

--------------------

Eddy beats Brock

Benoit/Angle is signed for Wrestlemania. Angle/Brock have aligned with Vince. Linda says that there will be a special ref because the odds are against Benoit and the match needs to be fair. Cue Hitman. The match is back and forth. Vince tries to interfere and gets decked by Bret. Fans go apeshit. Attention turns back to Benoit/Angle and the crowd is already wetting themselves and Angle taps out. Bret raises Benoit's hand. They hug. Smarks and marks alike wet themselves. Angle gets up shakes hands with Benoit and big group hug.

Following Programs

---------------------------

Benoit defeats Brock to keep the World

Eddy turns heel by saying he's tired of being ignored and he beats Angle

Summerslam 04

------------------------

Benoit/Eddy's first match