TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hutch

One and Only South Park thread

Butters would have been a great permanent replacement, Tweek was the worst idea they could have had. It's better having Kenny back then having a Tweek overload.

And "Taste like crab. Talk like people" was the best laugh of the night.

Guest El Satanico

Keep Kenny and lose Stan and Kyle? Are you mad...

Ever since his dying and poor jokes got stale, Kenny hasn't added anything to the show, and Stan and Kyle have better families. Making fun of Jews is funnier than making fun of poor people.

Since the WS ran long and I missed the replay...when do they replay new episodes during the week?

Really want to catch this episode.

Guest subliminal_animal
and you really have too much time on your hands

Sounds like an admission of guilt. See ya.

And it only took less than five minutes while sitting in a the computer lab waiting to go to my next class.

I would've said the same thing, but the reality is that each of these li'l masterstrokes takes hours to get down and weeks off my life expectancy.

That last sentence? You better appreciate it, because that was 80 minutes of my life and a skipped meal I'm not getting back.

Am I the only one that sees the enormous Irony in all of this.

I see the enormous irony in your capitalization skill, which is that you choose to use it a bit too often despite your not having too much.

No.  No you're not.

Keep in mind that Hutch posted this. You'd figure Eagan, of all people, could play stupid ... but whatcha gonna do.

Anyways checking for release dates of cartoon Box sets they're pumping out South Park pretty fast as they just released Season 2 in June and Season 3 is slated for release December 13th

Let's not stray from the subject, now.

To get back on topic, does anyone know when South Park is replayed? I won't be able to watch tonight with the World Series and all.

That's not getting back on topic at all. I guess an education with the Ivy League doesn't really do much for learning you about the physics of simple conversation.

And wasn't Prince Paul that King Cletus that just posted a ton of worthless shit in every folder a few moments ago?

Holy damn, and I missed it?

Crud—I don't even think there's any left.

I caught him saying something about "The Prince is back"

You caught him, huh? Better tell someone quick, or he may continue to bedevil us, from below the surface of that which we are able to perceive!

Edited by subliminal_animal

Guest subliminal_animal
Am I the only one that sees the enormous Irony in all of this.

Okay, one more note here—look, since I'm a great guy and love with the advice and all, I'll help you out. See ... not everything that starts with "I" needs to be capitalized. In all fairness, though, that was something you seemed to realize four words from the end.

But it was too late.